Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. (3849 Views)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / What Investment Or Business Can Double My 500k In A Month / What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
@op I said don't quote me if u don't have any reasonable thing to say.. moreover tell me what you have contributed to your thread u opened a thread u urself have no clue..i bet you haven't seen 500k before.. once again never quote me in u got no reason thing to say..

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by mekaboy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
fixed123:
@op I said don't quote me if u don't have any reasonable thing to say.. moreover tell me what you have contributed to your thread u opened a thread u urself have no clue..i bet you haven't seen 500k before.. once again never quote me in u got no reason thing to say..

So everyone who opens a thread makes contribution. You cant read and comprehend and yet u want to introduce people to money spinning venture. How do i know u can calculate and count money.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
lol.. u opened the thread for what then.. u dont have the said capital neither a biz idea to make use... thanks to me ur thread making second page... Never ever quote me again mofo...
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by mekaboy(m): 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
fixed123:
lol.. u opened the thread for what then.. u dont have the said capital neither a biz idea to make use... thanks to me ur thread making second page... Never ever quote me again mofo...

U have shown ur true colour. scammer.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
mekaboy:

U have shown ur true colour. scammer.

lol i cant and wld never scam pple.. like that pietre guy said diff btw us is info.. the only guy that contacted me i gave the info to him free... so connect ur brain to ur hand before typing... i never called u a scammer and have not scammed u or anyone here.... No biz idea no money created a thread well its for seuns gain... wise up mofo... i still have the info the more the money the more the gain.. its free but ensure u have the said amount before contacting me....Note: its free but u have to show proof u got the bankroll.. I just dont wanna release it to just any unserious dude like the op and i dont wanna create a thread...
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by mekaboy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
fixed123:

lol i cant and wld never scam pple.. like that pietre guy said diff btw us is info.. the only guy that contacted me i gave the info to him free... so connect ur brain to ur hand before typing... i never called u a scammer and have not scammed u or anyone here.... No biz idea no money created a thread well its for seuns gain... wise up mofo... i still have the info the more the money the more the gain.. its free but ensure u have the said amount before contacting me....Note: its free but u have to show proof u got the bankroll.. I just dont wanna release it to just any unserious dude like the op and i dont wanna create a thread...

The problem is that u cant even understand what a thread is all about how then can u understand bizness, talkless of introducing someone to something lucrative?

If the info is free, what's us biz if one has the money or not. Hunger will kill u and all ur likes on nairaland waiting for me to contact u.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
@meka many are called few are chosen 4pple contacted only 1qualified cuz he showed he has the bankroll... i didnt and will never get a dime from them before giving out the info... all i request is a prove of the bankroll... 500k make 35k+ in 3days, in 3days u get ur 535k.. you can do it urself no need of me doing it for you and its a biz everyone knows but info is important.. its both legal n legit... so op keep ur pride contact me show me proof u got the bank roll i give u the info...... info is wat separate the rich from the poor...
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
This would be my last post here cuz its glaring am the one keeping ths thread alive... bye...
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by Eskay201: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Career development with income

Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sseunth(m): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2015
debbydee:

thanks so much for the info i will like to have your number so we can further discuss.
u wlc
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 6:12am On Mar 17, 2015
fixed123:
This would be my last post here cuz its glaring am the one keeping ths thread alive... bye...

It shouldn't? 500k gives 35k in 3 days..in a month thats around 1m if you work round the clock.
A 200% interest rate,thats wonderful if its feasible as you claim.lets dont run cos you might be touching lives positively if you are real but if you aren't........
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
sseunth:
u wlc

Do u stay in ondo?

Can I get someones contact that deals on cocoa,I mean like a farmer.thanks
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2015
sthugo:

It shouldn't? 500k gives 35k in 3 days..in a month thats around 1m if you work round the clock.
A 200% interest rate,thats wonderful if its feasible as you claim.lets dont run cos you might be touching lives positively if you are real but if you aren't........

One of the reasonable post that is i gotta reply. you cant make 1mil with it in a month unless u increase ur capital.. like i said the more the more the profits... And the 3days i said is real u get ur profits but u cant get ur money on weekends only on bank working hours so it still tends to 35k per week i hope u understood me... To get the info i need a proof u have the bank roll...
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2015
For dudes that contacted me that got no proof of the bank roll, am sorry for not giving it out... The info gotta be protected its what all of u knw but u dont see..
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2015
fixed123:
For dudes that contacted me that got no proof of the bank roll, am sorry for not giving it out... The info gotta be protected its what all of u knw but u dont see..

Ok ,bank roll as in sending it to you my bankstatement or how do you mean.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by mekaboy(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2015
fixed123:

This scammer leave this thread with ur fake accounts. Sending and replying urself. ole.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2015
sthugo:

Ok ,bank roll as in sending it to you my bankstatement or how do you mean.

Yes or screenshot your account balance whether u snap it on atm or anyhow.. If you really got the money I bet you will do the biz u not sending me any money if I see ur bankroll and am convinced it's not a photoshop I will drop it for you.. as for mekaboy I can see u are a kid no need of trading words with you..
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2015
And where to invest 500k in today's economy go and open a nursery school.. u won't spend up to that self that is my contribution to you thread Mr mekaboy..
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2015
Haven shown any statement might be risky to the owner cos thats is his/her bank details sending it across without prove of guidance.
Secondly what if the person isn't fully convinced or interested in your biz idea.
This isn't the best way to go about a free guide on investment.
Give it a repackaged to make it look legitimate.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2015
sthugo:
Haven shown any statement might be risky to the owner cos thats is his/her bank details sending it across without prove of guidance.
Secondly what if the person isn't fully convinced or interested in your biz idea.
This isn't the best way to go about a free guide on investment.
Give it a repackaged to make it look legitimate.

I don't need bank full statement the little have giving out showed me atm shots and one person showed me Internet banking shot.. I don't need their money Cuz am making mine too.. I just want the info safe and not out like pure water biz... if you have any idea I can use u can drop it here or message me.. but about not interested u wld be interested if you have the bankroll.. it's not making 1bil witj 500k.. making 35k profits
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ fixed

Ok..very well then. I am a detailed investor,we always love seeing our money having generations,I have one presently am looking at,in agriculture but requires good capital its actual agro processing.
But I give u a shout later ,kindly drop your details.thanks
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by mekaboy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2015
This una trap wont cant anyone on this thread. try the next one.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by fixed123: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
What's wrong with this boy self.. do u think am sthugo or I know him.. if you don't have something reasonable for pple here why not shut ur mouth to ur ass and watch pple grow while u still beneath... sthugo pls tell the mofo if have ever knw u or even spoken to you privately.. na kid thread tho.. am outta here finally...
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by mekaboy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17, 2015
Get lost let real people comment.
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sseunth(m): 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
sthugo:

Do u stay in ondo?

Can I get someones contact that deals on cocoa,I mean like a farmer.thanks
i'm schling at akure...and i know where u can get farmers for cocoa
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ mekaboy I guess you are from ikwere,no one has given fixed123 ,am trying also to make my own personal enquiries.
Ideas rule the world,no one got all the ideas.I was marvelled today seeing a post here in NL biz section,someone advertising an idea I saw when I was in dubai.
Its a great idea that can make someone rich in short frame.its creating a market platform were people buy directly from sellers without travelling.but it requires good capital to make it work right.so thinking really differentiate the wealthy from the wretched.

Kallas
Re: Where To Invest 500k In Today's Economy. by sthugo: 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
C
sseunth:
i'm schling at akure...and i know where u can get farmers for cocoa

Good to know..

you have details I could reach you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With 1.5million..... Please Advice Me / How Can I Get The Free Coca Cola Chiller For My Bar Business / Calling On Abayomi Aje(yommys01)-a Case Of Exploitation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.