Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) (54339 Views)

Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car / Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom / Dog Kicked by A Man Returns with a Pack of Friends & Trashes The Man's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by sammyj: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is end time things oooo, association of thug dogs don they exist now grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by jammyunn(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's strange but could happen especially with trained dog who knows that brutality is wrong.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wonders shall never end!!!
The dogs should be arrested, because they were fully aware of what they were doing

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by coogar: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ishilove:
Stranger than fiction... undecided

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2015/03/imagine-this-dog-kicked-by-driver-returns-with-other-dogs-trashes-his-car-photos.html

thank God they didn't find the man there with his fat tummy. they would have eaten him up. i also suspect the man is a dog eater. dogs hate dog eaters.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Unibentested(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
BDB...
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thank God this didn't happen in Benin City...

...or all these racist Nairaland peeps would be screaming 'Benin witchcraft' grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Goahead(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
Strange
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by timunstopable: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
So edo girls don reach china

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by dasdexter(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
i so much love dis, if it's really real, wish naija dogs could do d same to those slaughtering dem, it pisses me off when dogs are killed/manhandled for meat or whatsoever.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by olawonder(m): 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
adanduka:
Hard to believe.
They may be possessed.

Naija, quick attribute of superstitious belief just so u can lynch! cheesy no handiwork of evil here, animals hv minds of their own o! grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
adanduka:
Hard to believe.
They may be possessed.

You have never kept pets, have you?

If you are nice to an animal....it would be nice to you.

Where I lived once...there were many stray cats. As soon as they see a human...they run away...except for one...a young lad who they came running to...because he was nice to them.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by billyG(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dogs again?nxttime it will be Baboons.LOL
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
MKO4ever:
Wonders shall never end!!!
The dogs should be arrested, because they were fully aware of what they were doing

Would you put the handcuffs on them, Officer?
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Brown47: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
End time dogs, by there works you can know them.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Krasid(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
sauceny:
Dogs are extremely sensitive & intelligent...
True.I think their intelligence is underestimated.

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by melomelo: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
fxgal:
Very Funny
Taboo. The user of the car to apologize, need to be more careful... see the elders
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by room089: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rebellion even from animals?

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Curvinus(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Animal instinct!

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by gatiano(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
whatever we do animals will do. If all men becomes vegetarian, it will be a good day for the antelopes and zebra because lions will have to stop eating meat too.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's the truth. Came out in the news.

"Me and My niggas gon get you!" grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
those dogs are humans, they are afternoon witches.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
adanduka:
Hard to believe.
They may be possessed.

typical Nigerian mentality

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by ignis: 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
These dogs must be Muslims. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lmaooooo grin
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
sauceny:
Dogs are extremely sensitive & intelligent...

These are feral dogs..

I doubt it has to do with intelligence..

Imagine what they would have done to the man.. I don't believe they attacked the car because it was his own.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Samtowo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thug life...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by BizBloke(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
Revenge of the dogs. As an alpha pack!grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
One day bush meat go catch the hunter...

Same thing will happen to our RULERS who claim to be LEADERS soon...
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Ethereal0110(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2015
My 5 month old jenny-pop will hide one of your shoe or slippers if you hurt her., she was hiding everybodys shoe cuz they wont play with her,she hid my shoe once, and now I cant find my BRA, last thing i remember is dat i hung it outside... Am suspecting jenny because no one else could have taken it... One day i will wire her very well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Returns With Other Dogs & Trashes His Car (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Made in China dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Curvy Woman And Her Pet Cat Cooking (Photo) / Transformation Of My Sick Caucasian / Mexican Puppy’s Photo Deleted By Facebook After It Was Taken For A joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.