Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car (6686 Views)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Best Of Friends / Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dog Kicked by Driver Brings Pack of Friends to Trash His Car
SEP 19, 2015by ADMINin HAPPY

A pack of stray dogs took revenge on the owner of a car in China by taking bites out of its bodywork. The driver had kicked one of the hounds after finding it in his parking spot. So the dog returned with reinforcements to get stuck into the car.

The incident happened in the city of Chongqing in central China. The owner of the car was returning home when he spotted one of the strays lying down in his parking spot. Rather than ushering the animal away politely, he decided to put his boot into the dog, sending the hound scurrying.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/09/19/dog-kicked-by-driver-brings-pack-of-friends-to-trash-his-car/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by northvietnam(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
those dogs r Cultists(Aro mates dogs chapter) they went to treat fvck up grin grin
some norshmen go dey vex for this my post abi

Maintain....... grin
Dodorima to All glorious Aye

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
northvietnam:

those are dogs(Aro mates dogs chapter) they went to treat Bleep up grin grin
some norsh men go dey vex for this my post abi

Maintain.......

Those dogs are area dogs. Dem no send person. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by menix(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Strange story except the dogs re;

End Time dogs...

2 Likes

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
northvietnam:
those dogs r Cultists(Aro mates dogs chapter) they went to treat fvck up grin grin

Maintain....... grin
They are scared to fight alone.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by northvietnam(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mozambique:

which is pure naija kush things
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha.... gringringringringringringringrin www.nairaland.com/2772887/finding-soul-purely-philosophical-thread
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by ajepako(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
There is even one on the look-out..

Awon goon mi! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33am On Dec 02, 2015
menix:

Strange story except the dogs re;

End Time dogs...

Perhaps the saying "let sleeping dogs lie" is true after all. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by pritolajnr(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2015
northvietnam:

Maintain....... ;
wida your eyes oh
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2015
shocked shocked End time dogs!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by cutekhalifa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
The dogs smoke igbo.... Kikikikikikiki End time cultism
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by northvietnam(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
pritolajnr:

wida your eyes oh
. Guy, deeeey gbaaaaam.....

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Mozambique:

Those dogs are vicious.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by sweetMichael(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2015
too much caping na lie lie...no man is an island, wida or caping oo..
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
sweetMichael:
too much caping na lie lie...no man is an island, wida or caping oo..
Anyikpere!

1 Like

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by Lanretoye(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
say na one person come look for one of them trouble nko?
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2015
northvietnam:

which is pure naija kush things

Those ones are area dogs on the look out. shocked
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
SirWere:

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaha.... gringringringringringringringrin www.nairaland.com/2772887/finding-soul-purely-philosophical-thread

What has that got to do with this thread?
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by pritolajnr(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bleep u Bleep degbam Bleep k.k all doze dogs na k.k nd a.y,u all r touts thats if u r even in school,u dey 4m keke dnt let me catch you i go use u pratice my principle u knw say if d blood no full vikingship no dey sail atall dnt even play with vikings name again#bastard deygbamboy.F u na me aka reddevil d cap infact #otu nne gi dia 4 saying doze dogs r baggers
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by pritolajnr(m): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
who goes dat manchi,wey dey canta my caping naa,yes no man is an island,u open up ur wida eye for no man z biga dan d ship#WHO GOES DIA
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
ajepako:

There is even one on the look-out..

Awon goon mi! grin grin grin

They must be in a crazy gang.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by ValerianSteel(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Dogs are very intelligent,this goes to show how they react to actions,their emotions and how they communicate with each other.

Had a neopolitan matsiff and a rot 8years back,I feed the Matsiff with remnants I buy from eateries,the rott was always jealous of seeing the matsiff which was four years old and she was just seven months then.So she decided to outsmart me,she monitored when I go to get the remnants,she mastered how to deflate my tyres,she did this successfully four times before I realised she was the cause for the deflating tyres.

Since then I'd leave her and the Matsiff to battle for the remnants rather than not giving her at all.
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lanretoye:

say na one person come look for one of them trouble nko?

Is it solidarity forever? cheesy
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Dogs are very intelligent,this goes to show how they react to actions,their emotions and how they communicate with each other.

Had a neopolitan matsiff and a rot 8years back,I feed the Matsiff with remnants I buy from eateries,the rott was always jealous of seeing the matsiff which was four years old and she was just seven months then.So she decided to outsmart me,she monitored when I go to get the remnants,she mastered how to deflate my tyres,she did this successfully four times before I realised she was the cause for the deflating tyres.

Since then I'd leave her and the Matsiff to battle for the remnants rather than not giving her at all.

No wonder the dogs is said to be the Englishman's best friend. smiley
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
These dogs cannot be classified as pets, can they? undecided
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
pritolajnr:

who goes dat manchi,wey dey canta my caping naa,yes no man is an island,u open up ur wida eye for no man z biga dan d ship#WHO GOES DIA

shocked
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by freezyprinzy(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin...reminds me of the series zoo
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by shezinton(m): 6:51am On Mar 15, 2016
Landmark445:
Anyikpere!
Beast u...victorious king
Re: Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car by shezinton(m): 6:53am On Mar 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

shocked
Ttoo much of capp can't fuL emppty basket....

(1) (2) (Reply)

So My Boerboel Killed My Lhasa + Lesson To Be Learnt From This Incident. / Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September / Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.