Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola (470 Views)

DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away / Fall Of Naira, Economy: Blame Jonathan, Says APC - Vanguard / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by idris93(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola, has said that the robbery incident in Lagos, Thursday evening, could have been averted if enough police officers were available.

About six people, including three police officers, were killed by about half a dozen armed robbers who stormed a bank on Admiralty Way in Lekki Phase 1.

The robbers escaped in a speedboat after their operation, several witnesses told PREMIUM TIMES.

“Perhaps what would be would have been, but it’s sad to see all our security personnel, all our security vehicles deployed to protect one man,” said Mr. Fashola, who spoke at an event, An Evening with Buhari and Osinbajo, in Lagos.
READ MORE
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/178425-lekki-robbery-blame-jonathan-he-took-away-police-officers-fashola.html
Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fashola you are not saying anything! You are the Chief Security Officer of Lagos State. Instead of you to apologise to the families that lost their loved ones for your inability to provide security for the Citizens of your state, you are accusing GEJ. I think you are high on Tinubu's cannabis. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by Abduletudaye(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Really? So na Jonathan take the police from lekki??

Smh...Fashola...I like you but............angry
Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by Mimienudles(f): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
annazubi:
Fashola you are not saying anything! You are the Chief Security Officer of Lagos State. Instead of you to apologise to the families that lost their loved ones for your inability to provide security for the Citizens of your state, you are accusing GEJ. I think you are high on Tinubu's cannabis. Mumu.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by izuch(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Every thing that goes wrong in this country NA Jonathan cause am, if your wife no carry belle=Jonathan, if your food burn for house=Jonathan, if rain fall too much=Jonathan, if sun shine too much=Jonathan. I feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by godsamist: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
What a lame excuse from an exalted position!
That's a tipical nja man...Ok sir let go like this:where u not aware that the no.1Man was expected in lagos ahead of time?
Uptill now you have not visited the bank just to ascertain extent of demages/lose.
Any clue yet from police or the bank?
Want to know whether bank of such height has no cctv instal in this centure of nja
Sir, this are areas of your asignments, not just pointing accusing finger because of political difference
Just to score cheap point.There is God OOO!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
godsamist:
What a lame excuse from an exalted position!
That's a tipical nja man...Ok sir let go like this:where u not aware that the no.1Man was expected in lagos ahead of time?
Uptill now you have not visited the bank just to ascertain extent of demages/lose.
Any clue yet from police or the bank?
Want to know whether bank of such height has no cctv instal in this centure of nja
Sir, this are areas of your asignments, not just pointing accusing finger because of political difference
Just to score cheap point.There is God OOO!
Now you know who the clueless one is: Fashola aka Foolishshola.
Re: Lekki Robbery: Blame Jonathan, He Took Away Police Officers — Fashola by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
BRF, This is your call, If you maintain this stand of yours ...Then that's high level of Irresponsibility. I respect your delivery as per your work but please tell your PR team to reconstruct your expressions as APC had a fair share of the police protection too. # I don't like PDP but this shouldn't be coming from you.

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Job: Jonathan Gives N75m To 15 Bereaved Families / Tinubu The Worse Governor So Far / Nigeria Will Waste Another Four Years Whoeverbecomes President, Okey Ndibe Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.