Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,490 members, 7,833,647 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Lekki Robbery: What Kay Switch Said About 15 Year Old Hawker That Provoked Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Robbery: What Kay Switch Said About 15 Year Old Hawker That Provoked Fans (800 Views)

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic / E-Money Gives A 'Shoe-Rack' Hawker A Car & N300k (Photos) / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Robbery: What Kay Switch Said About 15 Year Old Hawker That Provoked Fans by greghamite: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Reporting from www.expressng.com

Popular singer, Kay Switch has been bombarded with criticsms for his comments on instagram along with the graphic picture of a slain 15 year old hawker.

The DB Records singer infuriated many with comments ....

Follow link...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/lekki-robbery-what-kay-switch-said-about-15-year-old-hawker-that-provoked-fans/

Re: Lekki Robbery: What Kay Switch Said About 15 Year Old Hawker That Provoked Fans by princesssusan(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hmm
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace!
By his grace i am alive, not because i was too holy, not because i was too rich, not because of my own beauty Jehovah saves my lyf,only by his grace.
because even millionaires are dying, d giants r failing, only by his grace. Thank you Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Karrueche Tran: Chris Brown Hurt Me Yet I’ll Give Him A Chance If… / Shocking!!! / Celeb Trainer, Uzikwendu Shares His Photoshopped Muscles On Instagram???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.