Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Your Favourite Pastors And Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favourite Pastors And Why (1351 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / Millionaire Pastors and their Poor Members / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Pastors And Why by shanuke(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2006
who is your favourite pastor and why
late Apostle Ayo Babalola,i love him because God used Him mightily, people will tell you about the powerful revival that kicked off pentecostalism in nigeria.A great man of God till the end.

also pastor Enoch Adeboye because He personifies what a man of God should be.

dr olukoya for his aggresive evangelism that is yielding positive results

Pastor Kumuyi for his consisitency,for believing absolutely in the word of God without subtracting anything

pastor Bimbo Odukoya for a life well spent.

post yours
Re: Your Favourite Pastors And Why by kiki(f): 3:43am On Sep 01, 2006
i ain't got one
Re: Your Favourite Pastors And Why by ikamefa(f): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2006
kiki:

i ain't got one

took the words right outta ma mouth . smiley
Re: Your Favourite Pastors And Why by Kadeejah(f): 4:40am On Sep 01, 2006
my pastor is hot tongue
Re: Your Favourite Pastors And Why by aloib(f): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2006
lmao at kadi

smae as kiki
Re: Your Favourite Pastors And Why by Kadeejah(f): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2006
its true tho he's my fav coz he's hella foinnee tongue tongue lol
Re: Your Favourite Pastors And Why by jesuseun1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2006
I love pst sam adeyemi ,4 his believe in young pple and zeal 4 success and the conference he organised for a new Nigeria sometime ago.

I love pst chris 4 his indepth teaching of God's word and his dressing.

and Pst poju oyemade of covenant xtian centre ,4 his deep revelation and teaching of God's word.

I love Rev mrs dele George [strong tower mission] for her passion 4 the motherless and the orphans

and my pst ,pst ayo fadumiye of Sancuary of light ,for the grace of GOd upon his life and gift of motivation.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Curious! / Pastors Of The Year In Nigeria / Have You Ever Been On A Prayer Mountain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.