Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! (631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by c34s3r(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
please guys ,there is this girl at my place of work,my friend also at the same work place asked me to help him talk to the girl on his behalf since the girl is my tribal mate ...I was and is still into the girl also but decided to help out so I spoke to her on his behalf .at fist,she became more into me than him and would let me do stuff like hugging her but would not let him.....one day she came to work and that is it,...she no longer laughs at my jokes,no longer wants to pick my call ,she doesnt even want me talking to her.....everything has been pushed back to the guy,she now calls the guy and laughs with him and everything i used to do with her....I tried asking what was it I did wrong but she said I did nothing ,I even pleaded to her but still nothing ......please what should I do...?
(p.s we are her fist male friends....she's not too exposed that's what I mean.... and unlike my friend,I never told her I loved her )
Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lol @ we are her first ever boyfriends. Where you ever her boyfriend?

A girl you are interested in and you went ahead talking to her about your friend. Duh! Where you to serve your own interest first or his?

She's now dating your friend bro. He's smarter than you and probably got her melting just the way she wants it. My advise, move on.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by SuperSuave(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
Something tells me the other guy painted you black to make the girl like him or someone else did

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by emilyone(f): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
She gave you the green light but you fumbled...

You lost her cus you didn't fxxx her grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
I tried my best to understand but the last statement made me forget everything.

OP when it comes to girls always remember this : "the pus*y is not yours is just your time"
Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by SuperSuave(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
emilyone:
She gave you the green light but you fumbled...

You lost her cus you didn't fxxx her grin
your dp says a lot of things about your personality. Remember op said they are her first boyfriends, probably she's a virgin...
Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
This guy is not smart enough tongue

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by DuchessLily(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
U have been painted black.... Move on since she does not want to talk abt what d problem is

Maybe with time, d secret will be revealed
Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by LadyX(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op, are you serious? You helped your friend to seduce her. He got her. What did you expect from her? To continue relating with you in the same way?

Guys, if you are interested in someone make a move. Don't wait for her to seduce you or a smart guy to overtake you.

My advice: Move on because she's now taken. The other guy might have spoilt your CV too because he knows you are also interested in her.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do...please Help!!!!!! by apparentlylaw(m): 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guy u funny oo ...Ur fwend z a vewi sharp Guy ....Jez Leave ur life ...act like dey don't mean anyfin ...look for anoda geh dat loves u ....nd d rest is History

(1) (Reply)

Girl Poisons Mom For Taking Her Iphone / Nairaland Special Election Giveaway / Letter To My "SINGLE" Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.