Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

She Paid For My Beer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Paid For My Beer (766 Views)

Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Sad! She Took Me Out For Icecream She Paid Her Own Bills Now She Is Dead / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Paid For My Beer by dantewest: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
What will you drink, Smirnoff Ice? I sat down looking at the eyes of the loveliest lady I have met this 2015. You see, the girl in question was a special kind of lady with intelligent brains ready for the picking.

We hardly even looked at each other earlier that afternoon at the fuel station where we met for the first time.
I was assisting her dad with her relocation process, from first view, I had a feeling she was forming Behind babe things for me. As a sharp dude, I immediately kept my distance and involved my mind with other activities...

I kept my cool, called a few friends and almost ignored her totally. Infact, I was showing her how to form tushness properly.

We eventually got talking gradually, before we knew what was happening, darkness was already blanketing the city. I decided to make the bold step and propose a proper date.

What will you drink? Smirnoff Ice? I asked, she smiled and looked me squarely in the eyes and said small stout, she said it like she was daring me to react. I smiled happily because we share the same taste in beer! Finally!

I love a Nigerian lady who doesn't pretend without reason, I'm not a fan of good girl, omo Mummy virgin type of girl. Infact, I run from such babes.

I love ladies with experience, maybe partly due to the size of my penis, but intelligence is a MUST, with a freak between the sheet.

I look forward paying for our drinks in our next date because she surprised me by footing the bill! Can you beat that? A naija babe footing shayo bills...

I look forward to hanging out with her once more, I don't care the package, I love picking brains for dinner, perhaps she is a queen between the sheets too.

Next weekend should be fun, see you soon folks!

Question more!!!
Re: She Paid For My Beer by IlorinFinest: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
Re: She Paid For My Beer by IamOdin: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
And you're so happy.
Re: She Paid For My Beer by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
Dem go soon use u do ritual..

1 Like

Re: She Paid For My Beer by DesChyko: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
I wish it costs 5,000 naira to open a thread on Nairaland angry

2 Likes

Re: She Paid For My Beer by whizjay(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mtcheww!!

Wetin consyn me!
angry

*continues rollin' joint*
Re: She Paid For My Beer by IamOdin: 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
DesChyko:
I wish it costs 5,000 naira to open a thread on Nairaland angry

nawa 4 u oh,u don 4get say seun like money too much,,what if he puts this into consideration? angry
Re: She Paid For My Beer by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
my brother dont be fooled am sure she is a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: She Paid For My Beer by osemoses1234(m): 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Free drink no go kill yu ooooooo say amen.......I sorri for ur life.....
Re: She Paid For My Beer by blackjack21(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
What most men truly want is; a bottle of bear and female cunt.

But beware of free gifts
grin

23:30:02
Mon, Apr 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Always Our Fault? / What Do You Think About When Kissing? / Why A Lady Should Never Ask A Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.