Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,067 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? (7998 Views)

Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / Eni Balogun Disgraces Man Who Wooed Her On Facebook / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
Good to hear you don't smoke/drink and you're still a V but the problem is the religion and its not from me rather our parent and other elders. Even if our parent agreed our elders wouldn't

I didn't say I'm a V oh.. Except it's possible to repackage one into being a V.. grin I tried to tell you, I do have sex with women but only with a lady I date, so I can live a faithtful life with a woman.

The part you talked about elders, it's your duty to enlighten your elders. You are more exposed than they are so you know better. Gone are the days elders see the future while sitting while young men can't see it from an iroko tree.

After all you existed in Nigeria before religion came in, ain't that right?
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Fulaboy(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

I didn't say I'm a V oh.. Except it's possible to repackage one into being a V.. grin I tried to tell you, I do have sex with women but only with a lady I date, so I can live a faithtful life with a woman.

The part you talked about elders, it's your duty to enlighten your elders. You are more exposed than they are so you know better. Gone are the days elders see the future while sitting while young men can't see it from an iroko tree.

After all you existed in Nigeria before religion came in, ain't that right?
choiiii all our elders are Xtra exposed oo. My father is the last born in their house. His brothers(my uncles) are all expose cox one of them (a former nigerian ambassador to japan) is among those that represent north east in last year national conference and one is a former governor aspirant of bauchi state. Infact all of them are exposed is just a hausa/fulani mentality a lady will not marry a Non muslim and even if our dad agree they wouldn't allow him and he no fit do anything he must follow what they said.
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by sinaj(f): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahahaha, ibigo ihe na eme ndi'a ji asi na Ndigbo huru ego na anya.. grin
owuya nu. wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
choiiii all our elders are Xtra exposed oo. My father is the last born in their house. His brothers(my uncles) are all expose cox one of them (a former nigerian ambassador to japan) is among those that represent north east in last year national conference and one is a former governor aspirant of bauchi state. Infact all of them are exposed is just a hausa/fulani mentality a lady will not marry a Non muslim and even if our dad agree they wouldn't allow him and he no fit do anything he must follow what they said.

We can always change that in order to have a united Nigeria. If we live in peace, then one can have more converts, less battles, love, friendship, etc. smiley

It starts from you and I. wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
owuya nu. wink

Btw, babe imara nma oh.. Ama kwa'm na azu gi di tam tam? wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by sinaj(f): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

nwanta nwanyi hapu ife ndi na-akpa , bia hia first ..... Oweri ife Nchori kusiri'gi ..... Adim sure i gi need ya ..
ego n'aka first... odika idikwa serios undecided
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by sinaj(f): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Btw, babe imara nma oh.. Ama kwa'm na azu gi di tam tam? wink
azu ndi'gbo na di tam tam nu cool
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Fulaboy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

We can always change that in order to have a united Nigeria. If we live in peace, then one can have more converts, less battles, love, friendship, etc. smiley

It starts from you and I. wink
we share same vision with you but you know those type of people a simple me can't change them but with time all things will change (if they are the ones today they are not the ones tomorrow) that's when we will start our propaganda
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
azu ndi'gbo na di tam tam nu cool

Choi! Choi!! Biko nwata nwayi, buru zi'anu my boo, maka ma'ghuru gi, ngaghi eri nri..

Iga abu nbido na njedebe'm..

Umu anyi ga Eze na wunye Eze..

Biko bia ka my fia gi aka na obi, inugo? grin

I hope I tried?
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
we share same vision with you but you know those type of people a simple me can't change them but with time all things will change (if they are the ones today they are not the ones tomorrow) that's when we will start our propaganda

Hahahahahahaha, na lie oh! Na dia own be propaganda and what we will achieve will be reality..
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by sinaj(f): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Choi! Choi!! Biko nwata nwayi, buru zi'anu my boo, maka ma'ghuru gi, ngaghi eri nri..

Iga abu nbido na njedebe'm..

Umu anyi ga Eze na wunye Eze..

Biko bia ka my fia gi aka na obi, inugo? grin

I hope I tried?
lmao! i shud b d one to ask if i tried smiley cox m not frm Igbo wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! i shud b d one to ask if i tried smiley cox m not frm Igbo wink

Lmaô so you were using Google translator? Choi!

What's your tribe?
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Fulaboy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahahaha, na lie oh! Na dia own be propaganda and what we will achieve will be reality..
thanks for correcting me cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaboy:

Welcome bro..
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by sinaj(f): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Lmaô so you were using Google translator? Choi!

What's your tribe?
lol nah.
i undastand igbo nd speak igbo too.
m frm Ikwere, Rivers babe cool
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
lol nah.
i undastand igbo nd speak igbo too.
m frm Ikwere, Rivers babe cool

That's nice. Hopefully and by God's grace you will marry an Igbo man, either me or oga Chynobeats... grin wink
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaboy:

You're welcomed.
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by sinaj(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

That's nice. Hopefully and by God's grace you will marry an Igbo man, either me or oga Chynobeats... grin wink
m marid alredi tongue
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Fulaboy(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

You're welcomed.
cool
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
m marid alredi tongue

LoL ah don't believe you tongue
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

You're welcomed.

Nwanne, wepuru m aka n'oru a...O buru Na m jide Asa na siki 6 etu a ehhh....I na-ekogodi badddd...

I have some good sense of humour coined with Igbo naughty proverbs; sweet tongue and some musical sense...I am good to go bro...

Mood and environment will determine my line of flow...but most importantly;even if you wake me from sleep, I have cartons of sweet pet names which can turn around their heads...o dikwa very risky bro to allow me test my flow on your sister... lolz

Kam Kpoturu Oga agabal23...O bu pensioner n'oru a...
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Nwanne, wepuru m aka n'oru a...O buru Na m jide Asa na siki 6 etu a ehhh....I na-ekogodi badddd...

I have some good sense of humour coined with Igbo naughty proverbs; sweet tongue and some musical sense...I am good to go bro...

Mood and environment will determine my line of flow...but most importantly;even if you wake me from sleep, I have cartons of sweet pet names which can turn around their heads...o dikwa very risky bro to allow me test my flow on your sister... lolz

Kam Kpoturu Oga agabal23...O bu pensioner n'oru a...

Inaghi atu egwu okwia? Aunty gi ka ichoro ichu?
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Inaghi atu egwu okwia? Aunty gi ka ichoro ichu?

lolz...Akuko...which Auntie? O buru Na m nweta ya na war front ehh...o ga-espeaki in tongues...

Kpofetagodi ya n'azu ulo ka ofu nke toro Ben...
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

lolz...Akuko...which Auntie? O buru Na m nweta ya na war front ehh...o ga-espeaki in tongues...

Kpofetagodi ya n'azu ulo ka ofu nke toro Ben...

Brother, iñuru kai kai suru asu? angry undecided
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Brother, iñuru kai kai suru asu? angry undecided

You made me laugh out so loud that people around gave me that awkward look of "Is he running mad"

But in all, puokwa n'uzo my brother makana sorry adiro ya oooo
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
francizy:

Babe nga eji maka gi, ga 6 months certification training, ga muo ka esi eji Igbo achu nwanyi! wink

Nma gi zuru ka eme..
lol...
Trailer ole ka inwere na Apapa?

ije nugo Malaysia, China na japan?

Francizy iji kwa ego gi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by francizy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
softysparky:

lol...
Trailer ole ka inwere na Apapa?

ije nugo Malaysia, China na japan?

Francizy iji kwa ego gi?

Lmao, ewebe kwa mu ego mana odina ihu'm (my future) na enwu ka onwa...

Hapu ndi were 20 containers tata, ngbe echi ruo, nga nwe kari ha na ego..

Nma enye gi love nke ka nke Romeo and Juli, abia na ime ihe nwoke na nwanyi n'eme, nga emegide GI site na abani ma ruo ututu, nga enye gi styli di n'iche iche... grin
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by major466(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Native language Never tried that. grin
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by Kingstaplus(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
esim na window pah ds girl, nwa bu ajibo yiri mpepe miniskirrt, ngwa ransom na m ga agbado ds girl, anytin Otegikwa wish me well.....
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by DrAify(f): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nah
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by ChynoBEATS: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
m marid alredi tongue
shocked chimo ... Chai!
Re: Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? by ChynoBEATS: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
m marid alredi tongue
undecided taa ke'ife ine ku .... Onye lu'ru gi ... Bia

Don't try me o.... Cos I'm taking over you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Working Out Yesterday, I Went For Dinner With My Love (pics) / Pastor Adeboye Has This To Say About Oyakilome's Teachings On Masturbation / Is Internet Dating Really Rubbish?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.