Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Need Someone To Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Someone To Love (920 Views)

A Genuine Heart Needs A Genuine Man To Love / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / I Need A Man With A Heart To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Love by TBABA5(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2006
Hey Ladies I am lonely and i really mean lonely is their anylady out there who can help with this big situation, any beautiful girl particularly abuja.
Re: I Need Someone To Love by kiki(f): 3:40am On Sep 01, 2006
here we go again another desperate man
Re: I Need Someone To Love by Ugwumba(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2006
@T.BABA, read my lips, bad move (na yabis go follow you). kill this thread asap. lipsrsealed

ps - if you don't believe me, check some threads from bros' on same subject.

these nairaland beaus are tough (kiki don start on you already).
Re: I Need Someone To Love by aloib(f): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2006
welcoem and goodluck
Re: I Need Someone To Love by iice(f): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2006
Goodluck
Re: I Need Someone To Love by 2fine4u(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2006
haa! how lonely are u? if u extremely lonely like u want us to think, i betcha wont be online lookin for a girl when u kno it's a lost battle. get your lonely behind up and walk around the street of Abuja, i betcha will see a beautiful lady u can call your own.
Re: I Need Someone To Love by kiki(f): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2006
its either u r ugly or desperate cos ow desperate can u be to bring ur ass on d internet to look for someone to love
Re: I Need Someone To Love by Busta(f): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2006
gud luck
Re: I Need Someone To Love by yommsy: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2006
It'll b so sad if u luv someone and the person does'nt reciprocate.so be careful
Re: I Need Someone To Love by peterz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2006
you ladies! stop yabbing T-Baba.
his asking is not out of place.
Recent studies has shown that
you bunch people you like cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Love by dennylove(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2006
it's a FUNNY feeling and a DOWNGRADE : -[ how a guy advertise himself for in need of a girl, caN'T you TOAST!!! if you no fit toast a girl, abeg GO VILLAGE MAKE YOUR MAMA N PAPA MARRY FOR YOU.
Re: I Need Someone To Love by jaybaby(f): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2006
Ugwu na u sabi lipsrsealed

I'm A va ----------- Jare tongue

Danny must u send the same thing everywhere!
Re: I Need Someone To Love by ISIWAKO(f): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2006
Please phone no or e mail.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Only those im europe (both Male And Females) / Sell Your Virginity For $780,000 / Get Hooked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.