Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. (21672 Views)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by lilcashking(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE NEED TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING
QUESTIONS IF HE WANT NIGERIAN TO TRUST HIM AGAIN FOR
ANOTHER FOUR YEAR.
* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yar'adua's running
mate who were the people that first kicked against your
candidacy?The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as
governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date,
your erra is still termedthe worst in Bayelsa.
* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and
PDP as Yaradua's running mate?You Jonathan had acase with
EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000
(NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered$
4,000,000 (FOURMILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.
* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming
Yar'adua's running mate? The answer is EDWINCLARK. The man
who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves
you the most.
* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather
public sympathy? You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part
of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your
political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys
later hid to debunk your dubious claim.
* Jonathan, when Yar'adua made you to be in charge of
negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those
who objected and what was their reasons?Asari,Tompolo, and
Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the
Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.
SHOULD I GO ON?
* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2ndterm.
You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM
*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go
under ground? To revenge their utmost loyalty to the
lateYar'adua.
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and other seven
when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order
to canvass for you. ABSOLUTELY NO.
* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo? You didn't
only remove all his loyalist from your government,you also
made sure you made his enemies your closes tallies. You don't
need me to start calling names right?
* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally? Alli ModuSherrif.
The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM. AWAY FROMPOLITICS.
* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove
subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (inLagosand
Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc. MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongs other things,
Yar adua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW.
Jonathan what has yours brought? NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE
IN CORRUPTION.
* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed
as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE
presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the
land.
* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to
DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.* The ONLY
AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS
AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu,Alameisia (or whatever), Bode
George.
* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have
a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians
proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still,compose a
comforting message to the people of NorthEast. Nigeria as at
today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.
Weprovide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.
A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONALCARRIER.
HIGH Un employment in the land.
High rate of Corruption(the CLOWN wants to curb corruption
with technology).
JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!!
Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS).YOU WILL STILLNOT
TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.
FELLOW NIGERIANS :
Share these on your Facebook, Twitter, Instergram, BBM,
Whatsapp, And every blog andforum you know ( COPY AND
PASTE ON AS MANY THREADS ON NAIRALAND AS YOU CAN. THE
WHOLE NIGERIA MUST SEE AND HEAR OF JONATHAN'S LIES).
Until Jonathan can answer the above questions.

5 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Olutozn54(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Political gimmicks...

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by changeagent(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why did it take out government so long to compensate the deceased families? May God have mercy upon this nation and judge all those who inflict unnecessary pains on the citizens for their own selfish ambition and interest.

3 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by bbjummy: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
PDP electoral strategy. U tried ko undecided after one year

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by ionsman: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
grin
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Jonathan!
Oh Jesus! This is getting out of hand!
a drowning man cling at straws. The height of desperation.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Euckybaby(f): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
IT IS WELL
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by festusfeezy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
another modern way of buying votes from pple.

Anyways nice moves there.
And when is d next immigration stampede happenng? Let me go n apply

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Sezua(m): 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
HURUCHI:

Indeed
literally.
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by carrybreeze: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jona, which kind eye-service be dis one na? If u de jones must we all jones along? If ur advisers no get sense u no get? Ta gbafuo!

4 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by corisande: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
canalily:
Eeh! shocked some people will be regreting why they didnt die that timegrin cheesy

Hahahaha
lmfao

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by nerodenero: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
N500million collected from jobless Nigerians and N75million paid as compensation for the dead! Where is the remaining N425million? Is it out of place if FG refund the fraudulent N1k Abba Moro collected? How can a government that is charged with the responsibility of alleviating the suffering of masses now defrauds the same masses?

In a sane society,Abba Moro would have bagged life imprisonment or even worse. This administration is a huge joke.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by sammyj: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
Election campaign after all this years. I hail this clueless desperate administration !!

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by tuasefemi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
This guy called Jonathan has no conscience no matter how small, but he should know that he can not fool all the people all the time na!

3 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by arimahoseloka(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2015
wow, it had 2 take d death of a family member 2 secure a job. indeed there was a country? chai my God!! is this the world u created 4 us? indeed this can never be Ur plan for this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by yomi007k(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Drexel limited should be burnt down.
500,000 multiplied by 1000 na N500million.
Jonathan is giving 75M, that's like 1 tenth.
Is this some f-cking tithe or something.

Otuoke awaits u Jona. angry

5 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by AIZubair(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
My confused, deranged, and emotionally uncomfortable clueless president. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by paparazzi1987(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
75M out of 500M..oga jona where is our balance?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by festusfeezy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
another modern way of buying votes from pple.

Anyways nice moves there.
And when is d next immigration stampede happenng? Let me go n apply

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by rubii09: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sacking abbah moro will be the best. GEJ I am really disappointed. In Sane climes abah moro will surely be in jail by now.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by holatin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
If ur bro or sis die 4 d exercise, i no u wount be typing dis trash.
Jkyoung:
how does that stop GEJ from sending the cattle rearer back to daura

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by tuniski: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Some people just play everything for politics. Should they get this same fulfillment earlier the APC people will still call it political as if they are alien to the length of time taken for govt recruitment. Anyway, weldone mr president for promise kept!

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by rubii09: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sacking abbah moro will be the best action GEJ I am really disappointed. In Sane climes abah moro will surely be in jail by now.

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by maestroferddi: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pathetic journalism.

Are you editorialising or reporting an event.

Media wing of APC; no surprises from Premium Times...

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by yomi007k(m): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Euckybaby:
IT IS WELL
It is not well anything.
Wat is well? Konga u mean? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by gidiMonsta(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
So basically, no probes, no investigations, nobody goes to jail, no public apology from the President, NIS DG or the useless consultants. Just pay the darn families N75million blood money and all is forgiven cool cool

I don't see how any right thinking person can defend this government, too bad lots of Nigerians are left thinking.

6 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by lastpage: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Oga Jona well done.

JOKES APART
If Jonathan had been doing all this things from the first day, no one would have considered Buhari which leaves me with just one point. Jonathan is ready to sell Nigeria just to see himself re-elected come May.
Whoever comes back in either Jonathan or Buhari will have a lot of work to do, Nigerians dont know whats happening yet, Nigeria is going broke and our Government is borrowing/taking a lot of foreign reserve to try to manipulate/stabilize it. Its after this election that we would know how far.

i cant just wait for this election to be over. The kinda economic downtown in Nigeria right now wont leave for the next 6 years. Nigerians both the peiople shouting change or the ones screaming transformation knows nothing

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DESPERATE MAN".

I have never seen anyone this desperate for something.............. in a very long time!

Jonathan will kill, steal, bribe Pastors, main, run-over, instigate insurgence, sell his soul, do Juju, ...even burn this country, JUST SO HE CAN BE PRESIDENT FOR FOUR MORE YEARS!

.....And a "desperate man is a DANGEROUS MAN".

Nigerians needs towatch out for this walking time-bomb called Jonathan.

Vote-Out Jonathan before he ruins us any further.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Akon419(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
If only Buhari will do the same gesture and apologize to the family of those youth corp members his supporters killed in last election.
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by TBD(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unfortunately Jonathan will loss election by 29 may, 2015 he will cease to be president

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
N5m ke?
I have a friend dt lost the sister in the excercise. Immediately the news was broken to the father, he collapsed and died too. father and daughter were buried the same day.
It was like nollywood, two corpse and two sirens entering their conpounds same day.

I just hope the 5milla reach them, more importantly the employment letter.

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by kennydee05(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Jonathan is playing politics with the life of Nigerians..... he is just capitalising on our emotions.....
I have shaaa decided

2 Likes

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
i just called dt my friend and she said d conpensation was for d ppl dt died in d last immigration exercise. D one her sis died was 2008 excercise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / NASIMS Portal Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.