Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. (21678 Views)

2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by sexyjob(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2015
ifeelgood:
What do you think the US would have done with this kind of tragedy? Considering the value she placed on her citizens.
Ask them
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by sexyjob(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
I don't know why people think goodluck should continue, why not vote other candidates? He has failed, I don't know why Nigerians like failure all because of sentiments.haba!when una go get sense?
The other candidate is worse. The other candidates don't stand a chance, why waste your vote. It's either GMB or GEJ and we have chosen GEJ until APC bring a young, healthy and intelligent democrat.
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by sabichele: 7:37am On Mar 14, 2015
My 1000 naira nko? This govt played yahoo yahoo on Nigerians.
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Faraidi(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2015
Collynzo419:
Too Late Outgoing President

This is inhuman treatment of your citizens. You deserted these Nigerians for a year and you are now using them to score cheap political points? How dare you Sir?

The Minister that coordinated the sham/scam is still in employment in your administration and no one has taken responsibility for the loss of lives.

Nigerians will respond accordingly on March 28

Change is what we want sir. Safe journey to Otueke

mr enemy of progress what is too late it the mony given to them or the the appointment letter?Apc is a foolish party for foolish enemy of progress like you.

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by yemmyomis: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Faraidi:
mr enemy of progress what is too late it the mony given to them or the the appointment letter?Apc is a foolish party for foolish enemy of progress like you.

Don't mind these hungry ...angry unemployed youths.. Relying fully on govt is a mistake, if at all GMB wins..they will still criticise him.Wasted generation of uninnovative youths
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Badgers14: 7:51am On Mar 14, 2015
Clueless GEJ, he waited till the election time to compensate those families, but what of the people that got injured lost their jobs ?? I guess they should go fu..ck themselves abi undecided

I wonder who are GEJ advisers.

#Ihavedecided

GMB 2015
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Godisnear(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2015
marv1:
if u are afraid of being quoted why did u post ur reckless statement. I dont believe in pdp or apc but nt to be making some nonsence posts u cant defend.
You know what? I'm going to ignore you. you know why? ......... Never mind sha. Let peace reign. I just have one thing left to say, always respect the Office of the president, you didn't place him there, am not sure u even voted in 2011. Last time I checked God does whatever pleases him, so if He says Jonathan would stay, there is nothing u can bloody do about it.

1 Like

Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by jydor4real94(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Akon419:
If only Buhari will do the same gesture and apologize to the family of those youth corp members his supporters killed in last election.
What its dis one saying....
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by mrgreen4real(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
canalily:
Eeh! shocked some people will be regreting why they didnt die that timegrin cheesy
Maybe you have regretted in that manner
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by canalily(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=mrgreen4real post=31610298]
Maybe you have regretted in that manner [/quote so u are one of themundecided no wonder u r very angry embarassed i said it grin grin :-P
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by canalily(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
mrgreen4real:

Maybe you have regretted in that manner
so u are one of themundecided no wonder u r very angry embarassed i said it grin grin :-p
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by Babacele: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
marketoro:
Too late or whatsoever, na jonathan kill dem? People are now so very blind cos of politics
Na the cluelessness of his not being responsible as regards public issues that affect we the citizens na I'm kill them. and his not holding d organizers responsible even when d immigration boss revealed the unprofessionalism involved in the hijacked recruitment exercise makes the man we voted for in 2011 to try n protect our lives n property more guilty of dereliction of duty. Never again, not this Alimodu sheriff's friend will cont to rule! March 28th.
Re: One Year After, Jonathan Gives Immigration Recruitment Victims Money, Jobs. by wilsonjay: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
WE ARE NOT FOOLS 600,000 APPLICANTS PAID
#1000 naira each WHICH EQUALS SIX HUNDRED
MILLION NAIRA .BUT YOUR GOVT GAVE OUT 75
MILLION NAIRA TO THE FIFTEEN FAMILIES OF THE
DEAD YOUTH.EACH FAMILY COLLECTING FIVE
MILLION NAIRA EACH.
600MILLION -75MILLION = 525MILLION NAIRA
REMAINING. GOVT DID NOT REFUND THE 1000naira
paid UP TILL TODAY. SO WHERE IS THE
525MILLION NAIRA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job / Jobs At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.