Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. (52175 Views)

Housewife Who Stabbed Husband To Death Over 'baba Ijebu' Bags 7 Years Jail Time / The Knife Doctors Removed From Cheek Of Woman Stabbed By Husband (Pics) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by idupaul: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
AriDsexy:
Really,I don't get this...when she was cutting him,what was he doing?

Sad!

Look at the Picture well and you will see that she cut him through the Jugular vein on his neck, once that happens he will pass out and die in in seconds

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by lonelydora: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
englishmart:
Ibadan always in the news for the bad reason!

The thing haf tire me.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by tivta(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Yep, with cuts to the vital blood capillaries...
. Thanks bro, you obviously are well learned.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Before, we used to hear cases of men abusing and killing their wives, now things seem to have changed as women are now doing the killing and abuse,...

A case of what men can do, women can do better..

Seconded..
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by tivta(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
lonelydora:

The thing haf tire me.
. Yet some people say its the best place for experts to live in...

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
tivta:
. Thanks bro, you obviously are well learned.

wink
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
englishmart:
Ibadan always in the news for the bad reason!

E bad? It's on

.•. E bad? It's on/it's ?

= 'E bad on' or 'Ibadan'.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by tivta(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Am disappointed most women here don't know how sensitive the human body is. A simple punch at the right place can KILL anyone.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by playboy19(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Isiterere:

like the first stadium and skyscraper in Africa?

ALL IZZ WELL

You forgot to add the first TV station, Hotel and University.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Abduletudaye(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
AriDsexy:
Really,I don't get this...when she was cutting him,what was he doing?

Sad!

Sleeping maybe...
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
wicked world

woman and money

tufia
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by uzo4real(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Once again i repeat.. the major problems of this world:

ISLAM
WOMEN
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
cry Thing's are happening, family life is crumbling
blame social media, women are becoming something else these days.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
tivta:
Am disappointed most women here don't know how sensitive the human body is. A simple punch at the right place can KILL anyone.
bro leave them,they watch too much Jackie Chan films.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by M4gunners: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Shoo wetin the state goverment and police dey do about all these bad news abi na RIP RI we go dey shut every day? God forbid bad thing.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by onoja12: 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am asking where are the women right activist,they say women are the most abused because men don't talk,where are they.

Gentle men word of advice if a woman lays her hand on you,make sure you beat the living day light out of her,beat the fear of God into her so she never tries it again or else you would end up just like this

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
tivta:
. Yet some people say its the best place for experts to live in...

undecided

Mtcheww
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by MadCow1: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thats why I wear protection when Fhucking with Ibadan Babes.. I am talking about PPE here.. bulletproof vests, helmet, gloves, boot and even my Odeshi charm..

Those Biitches are vicious and rabid..

Rest In Peace my Togo Brother..
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by octopusfreaky(f): 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
Women are more dangerous than men,,,some could be vipers under pretty skin..
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
RickRichards:

E bad? It's on

.•. E bad? It's on/it's ?

= 'E bad on' or 'Ibadan'.

Your big head angry angry
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by prophetfire: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
brito:
She killed a grown up man with a blade?
pls blade here dsnt mean razor blade. He also dt he was stabbed. Knife, machete,axe,dagger etc has blades.that part that does the actual cutting.so it must hav bn a knife blade cos u cnt stab with razor.
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by ejiga21: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]nawa ooo :-Xnawa ooo
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abeg! The guy snapping pictures with Chelsea hand band na doctor, or is he another pervert who wants to capture images to tweet, while another brother dies

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by synergycom19: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
I told you people that Women only love children and money,not men

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Elypsis(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
What's all these rubbish all abt these days sef?? Wifes killinn their hubby here and there...shey person go come dey fear to. Marry now ni??
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
What's d world turning into
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oh shiit! cry
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by ahmbal(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Its surprise me wen I read 2ru pple's comments nd seeing dm asking/saying aw can a grown man be killed wt a blade. i jst cnt dy observe sha,May God help us all sha, #RIP to d dead
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by immv(f): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
ahhh....is she a witch?
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by hensben(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
synergycom19:
I told you people that Women only love children and money,not men
seconded..they are just pretending to love us just because of the benjamin and to have kids...Women hate men with passion.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
was he drunk? how woman go cut u like this ? d man no fit collect d razor or tool from am
Re: Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. by sonofspada(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / Killers Of Rtd-General Uwem Udokwere Arrested, Phones, Laptops Recovered / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.