Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN (6385 Views)

Hilarious Text Message Airtel Sent To Me ( Snapshot ) / How To Unlock Android Phones After Forgetting Pattern Or Password / Android Unlock Patterns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Ojestas(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Whizpeter:

Lol.... Guess you don't have younger ones that would always wanna play temple run
lol. . i uninstall anything that looks like game whenever m with them.
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by hawksford: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
timijoseph01:
who wana battle with mie........ sad grin
i feel Op's though....
wana challenge...? bring on d game

Check these out

1 Like

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by taiocol: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
This Patterns are used by people hiding something from there bae mine is just acute angle
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ojestas:
lol. . i uninstall anything that looks like game whenever m with them.

Lol... I thought as much...
I don't have time to uninstall, so pattern is the sure way
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by hawksford: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
timijoseph01:
i feel Op's though....

Watta these

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I could only glean one thing from the Op's unlock pattern..................The OP is a member of ILLUMINATI!!! shocked shocked shocked

friedplantain

Lol... You're so right..

Are you interested in joining?
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Warlord3000:

U smart cheesy

Wanted to know the smart ones that look at stuff in details.... smiley

Real is Just letter L...

Lol... grin

Nice one but I love using challenging patterns in my phone so that whenever I drop the phone carelessly, even a thief would be discouraged to steal it... grin grin grin
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
hawksford:

Check these out

Lol... grin

I give up grin grin grin
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
HzRF:

Yes oo
Pls how

Is ya phone rooted?
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
taiocol:
This Patterns are used by people hiding something from there bae mine is just acute angle

Must everything someone do be connected to one anonymous bae?
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
ellad2k4eva:
Coke

Looks empty to me
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:
Here goes..

grin grin grin

What's this?

Obviously not a pattern meant to secure that phone
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
hawksford:

Watta these

You a genius
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
timijoseph01:
i feel Op's though....

They are not really tough patterns na apart from the last one
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whizpeter:

grin grin grin

What's this?

Obviously not a pattern meant to secure that phone

You won't be able to guess its that simple.
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by WhyNa: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm tempted to steal and try one of these cool and complex patterns but if I forget am,............Yawa don gas
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by nani667: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2015

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Imanuelle:

You won't be able to guess its that simple.

Hmmmm... True tho
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
WhyNa:
I'm tempted to steal and try one of these cool and complex patterns but if I forget am,............Yawa don gas

Lol...
If you forget, you're free to come back here to remember grin grin
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
nani667:

JESUS CHRIST!!!

And I thought I've seen it all
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by timijoseph01(m): 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
hawksford:

Watta these
9ce too...
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'm a very simple guy (Cm12 on my OnePlus One)

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by ipunchbitches(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Warlord3000:
Mine is just letter W..... cheesy

At least you all can't have access to my phone to try it out tongue

REPLY UR BBM MESSAGE
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Akandu50(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mine is the best.... ☺

Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Warlord3000(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ipunchbitches:

REPLY UR BBM MESSAGE

Have done that
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Akandu50:
Mine is the best.... ☺

Huh?
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by HzRF(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Whizpeter:

Is ya phone rooted?

Yes
Re: Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN by Whizpeter(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
suxxman:
grin

Even you self go confuse

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!, My Samsung J5 Is Overheating. / How To Get Free 10GB Data On Your MTN SIM / Is Anybody Also Seeing This On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.