Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original (1294 Views)

Fayose: Advert On Vanguard To Discredit Zenith Bank's Statement / Mass Sack In Banks Ploy To Discredit FG -APC / Disclaimer! Orji Uzor Kalu Distances Self From Fake Letter To Gov. Ikpeazu(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
if you look very well you will see the so called original letter carrying EFCC.
does it now mean the presidency is now using EFCC letterheads to write.

Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by Noble11(m): 10:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
Are you ok?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
I am,you can see EFCC under the red circles which means its from EFCC OFFICE.
However you see the addresse is to EFCC again.It does not make sense.
If you have to disprove the letter it will be from the cheif of staff not EFCC.
Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by abacus(m): 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Op, office of the ....

We all know the letter didn't originate from EFCC office.. Waste of post...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Propaganda everywhere. May God help Nigeria.

....buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by doctokwus: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Uhm.
U do make some point worth looking into.
Even though,I think d so called fake is actually too plain to be real, but d speed d so called original was released by d efcc and d fact that they had to publicly show what their original looks like,when its supposed to be an internal govt document has made me to bliv there is good substance in d leaked correspondence.
Whatever it is,one thing is sure,GEJ returns to otuoke by may 30.
Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by mycar: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Both papers are fake, whilst the first was created by a mischief maker, the second one was put up by either a PDP or an APC supporter for an obvious reasons, else not, where is the statement that should accompany it?
Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by doctokwus: 11:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
D point d op is making is that how can a correspondence originating from d office if d chief of staff of d president bear a letter heading with a watermark of both fg and efcc?
Does it mean d office of d cos has such letter headings of various parastals and agencies.If so then can be used fir fraudulent purposes!
Re: Efcc Fake Letter To Discredit The Original by steadymind(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
I think the EFCC was in too much of a hurry to release the new image. They should have removed the watermarks of the EFCC on the "Original" Letter

(1) (Reply)

Panic As Jonathan’s Men Go After Social Media Activists Demanding For Change / I Have Decided To Retire From Politics Section On NL / INEC Staff Allege Akwa Ibom Presidential Election Result Was Bought By Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.