Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker (26775 Views)

President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by DJhay: 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie is an APC allegiate, blame it on gej. #fashjoker

SLIDEwaxie even wrote "biafans" for "Biafrans". GEJ why now? #fasholajoker

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Blackeard(m): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
By the names of the people who were talking, I see they are not Nigerians but biafans.
Second, by default, they are Jonathan's apologists, no offence.

Every armed policemen were either on the road side or at the junction. In fact, the robbers knew this stupidity will occur.
oh shut up pls. So to you what fashola said made sense kwa? Blaming the robbery on the GCFR for visiting a state. All the APC ragamuffins sef, y'all can no longer think straight. Blame that one on GEJ too #FasholaJoker

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by fydence: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2015
zicoraads:
E Pain Am grin angry grin cheesy cheesy kiss kiss...I blame GEJ
#FasholaJoker embarassed
Lolz..e pain am nor be small
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by BankManager(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
Innocent Nigerians have lost their lives, he is playing
blame game.You lose common sense when desperate for
power.. #FasholaJoker

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2015
My food is always too peppery,who do I blame?
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Gondonu: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Nobody is mocking Fashola but Igbos. same brain washed people. same christian Talibans.
Are Igbos the only ones living in Lagos & observing the stupidity of you "hero"governor bigot?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by BankManager(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Fashola came late to APC town hall meeting yesterday :
when he was asked to give reasons. He raised his hand &
said,it's GEJ ..#FasholaJoker
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Gondonu: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Nobody is mocking Fashola but Igbos. same brain washed people. same christian Talibans.
Are Igbos the only ones living in Lagos & observing the stupidity of your "hero"governor bigot?
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by guckan(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
By the names of the people who were talking, I see they are not Nigerians but biafans.

Every armed policemen were either on the road side or at the junction. In fact, the robbers knew this stupidity will occur.
stupid talk

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by makazona(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Bigot.must we always see things through tribal lense?

hw many times has GEJ visited Lagos and there were high profile like this??
so the president shouldnt have visited Lagos??

u must be a joker too
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by soulfood(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2015
JOE OF ALL TRADES JUST LIKE THE IBO MAN. NA WHERE MONEY FACE.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Neplusultra(f): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2015
He's reali losing it by d day! imagine blaming GEJ. A man I respect so much! Now he's earned himself d title of a joker embarassed How art d mighty fallen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2015
ugoonuoha:

Oh please stop being a Fashola apologist.
BRF goofed big time!
1) He failed to acknowledge the fish seller (only 3 policemen)
2) Playing politics with such a sacred issue (life n death) is disgraceful and should be condemned by all
3) It seems Fashola is being found out now. Grossly overhyped by media n Lagosians alike. Not as intelligent as he was made to appear it seems
Even my dog was already aware that Fashola was simply being overhyped.
No intelligent man would remain a stooge even when he's got all it takes to call the shots and step on toes but the man has quietly remained the worst of all stooges.
Can't you see how OBJ has been writing letters like a battered housewife when Jonathan refused to be used like his errand boy in Aso Rock?
Trust me ,puppets aren't always smart.

Well, my Dad just called me to see him by 1pm and I have a date with this beautiful banker the same time ,now I'm in a fix on what to tell this banker but after all said and done .....I hereby blame it on Jonathan . grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by SwingzProsper(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2015
ahhh ogbeni..Fashola made a huge riddance of himself. Why puttin d blame on GEJ . Be more matured man. Tho. SaiBuhari Sai PYO. APC till infiniti.
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Neplusultra(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Sermwell:

In other words?....you are blaming GEJ abi? MUMU cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao!!!!
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by SwingzProsper(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
Gondonu:
Are Igbos the only ones living in Lagos & observing the stupidity of your "hero"governor bigot?
. ShoroNiyen. U want mk ma maleee swr 4u ni.
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by maestroferddi: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2015
Skoopy:

In a democracy, is a councillor suppose to be appointed or elected?

He practices democracy.
The same way Ambode, an Ondo man refused to pitch a losing battle against Mimiko like Rotimi Akeredolu did but suddenly became the most popular politician in Lagos aside The Landlord himself, abi?
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by chimerase2: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
I dn run talk ma own for twitter grin
@Chimee7: I fink am begninning to suspect GEJ on our defeat to psg #Fasholajoker
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Sammiejokes(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
This country is finished, this is a state that didn't record Bank robbery in 7years. What has he said that is off point, where were the policemen that are alwayz present at the lekki axis. The FG will not equip these policemen, Lagos will provide all they need to work and that useless president just came and took them off. Their duty post, the foolish MBU that is just running his mouth without protecting lives in Lagos. Its on record that since MBU came in insecurity has increased. You people are just foolish so the life of that otueke is better than the fish seller.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2015
wat is fashola sayin?
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by mekadinho(f): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Berem refused to give me a blowjab I blame Gej
Hahaha...... Baddest guy...

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Sammiejokes(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2015
This igbo people hate anything APC, If a normal human being in Lagos can hate Fashola, then the person must be mad, they continue to praise their useless governors in Anambra et al. If they can use their energy on their under performing brainless leaders, SE will be a place to envy. Maybe una want to rule for lagos,envy envy envy daz all I smell. Seems una have an adopted bastard in lagos now.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Sobeautiful: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2015
It's unfortunate that every issue in Nigeria right now is used to play politics and to score cheap political points. It doesn't matter if it's a sad event in which people lost their lives. That was exactly what Fashola did. What a shame for a man in such a position to bring himself down to a level of ridicule like this.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by CaptPlanet(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Edywalex:
Fashola is right.As a security xpert,d armed policemen who ar suposed to be at all strategic places where diverted by d state comisioner of police to be with d president.D armed rober have noticed d lapses and made use of d oportunity to mobolize their gang.D people blaming fashola ar d fools if i can say.Acording to report that it is almost 7yrs such kind of incident had occur.

Just read this lame post. I blame GEJ for it. #FasholaJoker

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by flyingdutchman(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2015
This Officiating minister's sermon is too long. Let him pronounce them as Man and Wife already! I suspect GEJ. #Fasholajoker

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by ahaika23: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Chai, my car just too fine. I blame GEJ all the same. #FAsholaIsAJoker
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by Rendezvou: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2015
My 2 years old daughter messed up my living room with rice and water while eating this morning. GEJ must be held responsible for this. #FasholaJoker

1 Like

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by victors123: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2015
My stomach is turning me I blame GEJ sha!
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by knightsTempler: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Sammiejokes:
This igbo people hate anything APC, If a normal human being in Lagos can hate Fashola, then the person must be mad, they continue to praise their useless governors in Anambra et al. If they can use their energy on their under performing brainless leaders, SE will be a place to envy. Maybe una want to rule for lagos,envy envy envy daz all I smell. Seems una have an adopted bastard in lagos now.

Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by glowithdan(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2015
When I slap Fash, I will definitely blame GEJ
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by openmine(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2015
my suit is dirty....I blame #Gej .....Hahahahahaha.. #fash
Re: Fashola Mocked On Twitter For Blaming GEJ Over Lekki Robbery With #fasholajoker by DinoAnnberry(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari memory don weak, I blem GEJ.
Tinubu mouth dey smell grin I blem GEJ.
#fasholajoker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG / Abba Kyari And Oyo-Ita Laugh After Reconciling At FEC Meeting (Photos) / Dino Melaye To Ike Ekweremadu: "Dem Dey Plan You Too But We Get God" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.