Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (32540 Views)

Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Is that your boyfriend you went with? playing drum in the 5th pix?

You guys look together I swell!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by jzdoberman: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
haliee:

Lol!!! That's a drummer I met there he plays the talking drum very well. The music blends well with the environment. Made me feel I was in a different world

Babe no be every question dey get answer.
Try dey ignore dumb questions.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by lilcashking(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
grin land for sale. Sai buhari
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by dennismukoro(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
visited there 2yrs ago
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by sage2(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Your boyfriend look older and shorterthan you. But I like the idea of him coming with a drum and playing for you - that's so romantic.
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by mike404(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
SEEN
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by dennismukoro(m): 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
did u climb to the top village were they said hot water and cold water meet
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Koroaso: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
haliee:

Lol!!! That's a drummer I met there he plays the talking drum very well. The music blends well with the environment. Made me feel I was in a different world

we need to talk.
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice pics
BTW, Na only u waka come?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Popemax(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
haliee:

Thank you. You should visit. It's a very lovely place. I think it's worth it
I have really planned going there this easter period....can u escourt me??
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Fastlearner(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Is that your boyfriend you went with? playing drum in the 5th pix?

You guys look together I swell!!

Please no SWELL O...lol
Funny dude

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dyt:
U ate really very beautiful
Shld visit these places too soon
Mummy n son needs a vacation
But sitting for hours travelling

But then this is beautiful

airplane will do na.

grin
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have finally found a wife for imam maclatunji
Beautiful girl fine pictures

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by lilfizzie: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
well, i refuse to be moved by ur angelic eyes and lovely nature. Its a pity I have not bin dia despite being an OAU student.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by faradexs09(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Uhm really enjoyed d cold splatters nd challenge of d falls, some nitwits I went with decided to trek to ekiti while d excos had to wait...mmm those er d thrills of february...why u go alone, u be watermaid? grin
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by poundlander: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thebrightest:
mumu op
oloye (chief) odensin, why you dey yab the OP?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by cytellProperty: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Na APC sponsor you? Abi no be APC scarf be this?
#GejTill2019
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by XwhY(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
It was a really nice place to be. I was there late last year.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by watered(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
haliee:

Thank you. You should visit. It's a very lovely place. I think it's worth it
I hope there won't be any IED planted there
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP...why u no swim na? sad
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Op, u r stylishly advertising the tourist potential of the community. Well it is beautiful and hopefully more Nigerians and even the international community will participate in tourism as Nigeria is a nation blessed with abundant tourist resources waiting to be harness. NTDC,federal ministry of culture and tourism, please o, develop and promote our culture and tourism industry o. No more crude oil to power the economy. We shall do our part.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by mirexxx(f): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
its so beautiful cry

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
its so beautiful cry
thats very close to my village I can take you there
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one op,erin ijesha a nice place to be was there jan climbed to the 7th floor with my friends we landed in ekiti n saw a small stream with a village with little huts n no electricitiy,few people .we asked one old wOman Dat we wanted to get to the source of the water but she said we Cnt so we returned,couldnt walk well for 3days but it was fun tho.Good memories.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by 190: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
haliee:

Haliee is that you

Its your ex boyfriend from Newyork

You remember?
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by timunstopable: 12:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Ladies sabi code

behind all those pix na one bobo wey dey snap op

why u no show his face
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by brownlord: 12:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Holudamsel:
Nice one op,erin ijesha a nice place to be was there jan climbed to the 7th floor with my friends we landed in ekiti n saw a small stream with a village with little huts n no electricitiy,few people .we asked one old wOman Dat we wanted to get to the source of the water but she said we Cnt so we returned,couldnt walk well for 3days but it was fun tho.Good memories.

Must you lie? I heard the highest anyone ever got to was the 6th floor, and no one has even gottn to the 7th floor

I was there 2013 and I dint go pass the 2nd floor though my niggas got to the 6th, there is nothin that will make me believe you got to 7th floor, a female for that matter. Please stop the lies biko

The op though, you cool with that baba...lol

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 15, 2015
brownlord:

Must you lie? I heard the highest anyone ever got to was the 6th floor, and no one has even gottn to the 7th floor

I was there 2013 and I dint go pass the 2nd floor though my niggas got to the 6th, there is nothin that will make me believe you got to 7th floor, a female for that matter. Please stop the lies biko

The op though, you cool with that baba...lol

Who is this one You think everyone is like you.Go to Oau chemistry department to be precise n ask any chemist this info i just posted and you will see you just ranted rubbish here...even dentistry n i guess med n surgery student were on that excursion with us to that same day...wat u just said was wat were told when we got there too but we continued,dntt think everyone that coments here av killed their ego just cos of cheap likes.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by brownlord: 1:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Holudamsel:

Who is this one You think everyone is like you.Go to Oau chemistry department to be precise n ask any chemist this info i just posted and you will see you just ranted rubbish here...even dentistry n i guess med n surgery student were on that excursion with us to that same day...wat u just said was wat were told when we got there too but we continued,dntt think everyone that coments here av killed their ego just cos of cheap likes.

Explain what you mean with.

Let's start from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romania / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos / Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.