Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room (45158 Views)

Help!!! My Laptop Does Not Detect My Hsdpa Modem / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive / How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have an 18 megapixel hidden video camera. It comes on a 10,000 v power bank which also houses a 512GB SSD drive. and a Hidden WIFI ssid. There are no red dots to see but it does motion recording, night light recording and playback is so sharp you would think it was produced in Hollywood. How do you detect that. There are also variations of the same camera. Walk Clock, flower Vase, paper weight and radio alarm clock.

1 Like

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by akoaki(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
The use of cell phone camera may not be absolutely reliable. There is a device that is specifically made to perform that function. This is also available in the same stores where secret cameras are sold, and are relatively cheap.
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by evesdon4u: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Very insightful...
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by enomakos(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
martin1772:
nice one, i wont be afraid ti enter my neigbour's room anymore
so you are planning to f-u-c-k your neigbour wife?magun is still potent oooooo

1 Like

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by professore(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
It is good to be security conscious
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by ugotuf(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
BUSTED!

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by sirdouglas(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
politricks:
Good for those that uses hotels. As for me, i go around with my house.
Lolx......that's really funny!! Character dey shaa
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Missmossy(f): 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one, making sense grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by southboss(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tnx Man. Nice 1
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by obontami: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

u sure deserve some bottles of beer
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by obontami: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
vjsmiles:

he sure deserve some bottles of beer
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by greenalwaz: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wisdytech:

When you stay in an hotel, how do you know there is no room pinhole camera?

When you travel or take a business trip, and stay in a hotel or a guest house or room you could unknowingly be photographed.

You can use this method to check your room:
When you enter into the room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains, open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on.Turn around the room with your cell phone.

When a red dot is found, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, the
room is ok.

Please forward this message to your friends who travels alot or take business trips. Best wishes to you (Brainnews Nigeria).

http://brainnewsng.com/how-to-detect-an-hidden-camera-in-a-room-a-must-read/
Thks for ds
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Wisdytech(m): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
onatisi:
@op, there are some questions which needs to be cleared. Some phone cameras aren't powerful and they can only view effectively from certain distince.how does one go about this? do one need to stand in the middle of the room to do the scanning or anywhere in the room?

Bro, Anywhere. It will surely work for you.
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by smoothlips(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wisdytech:

When you stay in an hotel, how do you know there is no room pinhole camera?

When you travel or take a business trip, and stay in a hotel or a guest house or room you could unknowingly be photographed.

You can use this method to check your room:
When you enter into the room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains, open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on.Turn around the room with your cell phone.

When a red dot is found, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, the
room is ok.

Please forward this message to your friends who travels alot or take business trips. Best wishes to you (Brainnews Nigeria).

http://brainnewsng.com/how-to-detect-an-hidden-camera-in-a-room-a-must-read/
Smoke detectors also show the same red lights. So how does one differentiate d light from smoke detectors and hidden camera
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Nely77(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Get more information from the link below! http://www.nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
yuncka:
Nice thread. This will reduce the amount of sex tape making wave online.
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by worldgee: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wisdytech:

....When a red dot is found, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, the room is ok...
While dis may be true in some cases, it's nt totally true in all cases. My spy pen records neat without any indicator light.

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
I came across this last week on facebook and I tried this with 2 hidden cameras I have. One in a watch, the other camera in a table clock. It didn't work. Even put on the camera on a phone (at night) without the flash on and used another phone to check. No red dot. Probably doesn't work - or not with all types of hidden cams
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by drawingbook: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thanks OP. Though Intried it and it couldn't detect my other phone camera in my apartment. Is it that I did not do it well or what?
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by 3kay945(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Skoopy:
I do know of this too, same with remote controls, to test if a remote is ok, just turn on your phone camera and then point the remote censor or bulb directly to d camera while your press any botton on the remote and watch from the screen. If you notice light on your screen, then the remote is perfect.

Thanks, I just confirmed this. Waooh!

2 Likes

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by diamondinyang(f): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
thanks dude is a nice one.
you are very smart seriously you are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by funkyjms: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Skoopy:
I do know of this too, same with remote controls, to test if a remote is ok, just turn on your phone camera and then point the remote censor or bulb directly to d camera while your press any botton on the remote and watch from the screen. If you notice light on your screen, then the remote is perfect.

There was no display yet it's working perfectly
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by funkyjms: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
The irony of the whole thing is that most people will not remember this again when they get to their hotel rooms. Their minds go done dey for how to do the bad thing wey carry dem go to the hotel grin

true dude grin grin
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by persius555(m): 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Most cctv have cmos or ccd lens whuch are made of infra red properties, these enable the cameras project images even when the sorrounding light is put off. For expert CCTV/IP camera installation, call 08166894416.
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Wisdytech(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2015
diamondinyang:
thanks dude is a nice one.
you are very smart seriously you are

Thanks! Beauty!! You must be an Akwa Ibom Woman?
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2015
ardeks:
O paro jare. »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Call (08104025614) for complete video tutorial on web designing (XHTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Javascript, JSON etc)

Why calling you when I can buy N200 CD from otigba boys. Besides if one has a good internet you can download massive tuts from a torrent site.
Cos I know your not giving that out for free.
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Oyimzy(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Nice!
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:51am On Mar 16, 2015
There are other ways you can use your phone to detect hidden cameras in a room. check it out here.
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by Wisdytech(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2015
greenalwaz:

Thks for ds

Thanks for reading!
Re: How To Detect An Hidden Camera In A Room by emmatok(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
GREAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BESTPRICE VENTURES LTD: Gadgets & Accessories / CISCO Thread: CISCO Professionals Identify Yourselves / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.