Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old (61176 Views)

Man Slaps Policeman Twice For Bashing His Lamborghini In Lagos (video, Pic) / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by akeensbussy(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2015
A 14-year-old girl, Jibola (pseudonym), has said she willingly had sex in a hotel on Omotolu Street, Amukoko, Lagos State, with one Abib Muftau, who had been dating her since 2014.

The girl made the confession after the police arrested 19-year-old Muftau, for unlawfully having a carnal knowledge of her.

The suspect was also accused of conniving with one other person at large, around 7pm on May 2, to detain the girl at his residence on Adejinyan Street, where he reportedly had another round of sex with her.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the minor returned home late on the fateful day and was quizzed by her mother. It was learnt that she eventually divulged her whereabouts to the mother, who reported the incident at the Amukoko Police Station, leading to Muftau’s arrest.

The police said Muftau made love with Jibola sometime in October and December, 2014, without her parents’ consent. It was also said he lured her into the relationship with a marriage promise.

In her statement, Jibola said she and the suspect had been dating each other for eight months. She also stated that Muftau did not have sex with her under duress.

She said, “I know Abib (Muftau). He lives on Adejinyan Street, Amukoko. He started dating me last year September and since our relationship started, he had made love with me twice. The first time was in a hotel on Omotolu Street, Amukoko. It was one hour he booked for and he paid N500. He only did it once.

“In October, 2014, he had sex with me again in his room when his mother, brothers and sisters were not around. On May 2, I was in the house when he came around evening and asked me to follow him to his house.”

Muftau was arraigned in an Apapa Magistrate’s Court on three counts bordering on unlawful sexual intercourse and abduction, which according to the police, are punishable under sections 409, 267 and 258 (2) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State of Nigeria, 2011.

The charges read in part, “That you, Abib Muftau, and one other at large on May 2, 2015, at about 7pm on Adejinyan Street, Amukoko, in the Apapa Magisterial District, did conspire to commit felony to wit; abduction.

“That you, and one other person at large, on the same date, time and place, in the aforementioned magisterial district, did abduct a 14-year-old girl from lawful protection of her parents without their consent and detained her with intent to have sexual intercourse with her.

“That you, sometime in October and December, 2014 at a hotel and at your residence on Adenjiyan Street did have sexual intercourse with Jibola with fraudulent representation that you want to marry her.”

The defendant, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

He was admitted to bail by the presiding magistrate, Mr. P.A. Adekomaya, in the sum of N10,000 with one surety in like sum. The case was adjourned till May 28, 2015 .

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/we-had-sex-twice-by-mutual-consent-%E2%94%80-14-year-old/

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by dharay99: 12:00pm On May 12, 2015
this is suuuuuuper stoooooory..!! angry

6 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 12, 2015
10k too small na

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 12, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by agarawu23(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2015
huh
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Transformium: 12:31pm On May 12, 2015
This sounds more like crime than romance naaa undecided

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by kullozone(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2015
nawa oh
14yrs...some pipu get mind sha!!
buh that small gal too tho.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by apholaryn: 12:57pm On May 12, 2015
ok
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by kcynho(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
[size=15pt]9Jjeerian Judges & adjournment eh!,while not sentence that FOOL of a man 1ce & 4all[/size]

[size=25pt]*SHOW ME A 9JERIAN JUDGE & I WILL BEHT ON HW HE/SHE HAS UP TO 20 ADJOURNED CASES HANGING ON HIS/HER HEAD*[/size]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by countsparrow: 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Mufutau... At 19 u have tasted d breast of a woman...

I said brea...st not bossom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by okooloyun1(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Abib u don go jedi, yeah! iranuu, abasha.

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Iranu jati jati..... Biko where koboko?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by busky101(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Ezigbo mutual consent, abeg make una leave the love birds alone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
14 years? Wen I was 14 I didn't even knw wat sex was

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
dharay99:
this is suuuuuuper stoooooory..!! angry
A life of strife and sorrow!

1 Like

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by nwafuluozoh: 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
14 years?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by loomer: 2:03pm On May 12, 2015
If him no go jail make him go do thanksgiving o
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tolustx(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
O ti tan. Since d girl don testify say he no force am do d tin, make dem free d guy na. That is how many ladies will in anger, lie dat a man rape dem wen they both agreed to d act. But because d guy has offended d lady, or because he's cheating, they find a way of dealing wit him and choose to use 'rape'. Pathetic.

Women, diaris God oooooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
When cane is necessary

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by tbaba1234: 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
Unfortunately this is quite common...

3 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Toffy200: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
I am writing this because it happened right in my eyes! A colleague of mine Ifeoma Nwachukwu saw a police officer collecting bribe from a road users this morning at Okota about 6:29am.. Ifeoma took a photo of this act with her phone and immediately this police man by name 'Chukwu Nge' forcefully dragged the phone off her hand injuring her in the process and another police from the driver said dragged her brother who was driving by the neck too so they dnt drive off. After succeeding to do this, he deleted the picture and I came down from my car to plead with the policeman as he was becoming violent.. This policeman immediately called his squad and spoke in Yoruba "We need the van and two policemen Asap as there are men here who are dragging our guns and assaulting men in uniform" i was shocked and i asked the police why he lied and he was unapologetic! As I speak they have taken Ifeoma and her brothers to Isolo police station in Okota Lagos and they have charged them to Okota court on this yellowed charges! Please I need you to please pass on this broadcast till it gets to the right audience!!! My name is ayanskid and I stand for #JusticeForifeoma

75 Likes 74 Shares

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by simplex2: 2:05pm On May 12, 2015
CountDracula:
14 years? Wen I was 14 I didn't even knw wat sex was

Blame that on your stunted development cheesy

Teens of nowadays are 'nuclear'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by debque(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
i see...
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by rezy15(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
Leave the boy alone jor. If na senator on one 13 year old nw the law go lock up.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by rashygenius: 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
d last sane generation were born in late 80's 1980-1990)..to b precise. u dear not boast of having a boifriend as a teenager

but now na 4 court dem dey settle sex matter 4 inside court. she no even fear..at DT age saying name mutual consent

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by heykims(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
I could have tagged the 19year old boy a pedophile but the condition seems not to meet the criteria because I'm pretty sure the little girl would have attained puberty before their first sexual encounter. But if she hadn't, Habeeb Fatai don earn title be that o.
Paedophilia is a persistent or recurrent involvement of an adult (age >16 years and at least 5 years older than the child) in sexual activity with prepubertal children, either heterosexual or homosexual
People go be like Habib aka pedo.
Lawyers can also lean on this fact, pedophilia is a form of mental disorder, paraphilia. Therefore, Fatai needs psychiatric treatment not in-cell punishment.

2 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
undecided
Op na by force to add picture to your thread?

8 Likes

Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by fr3do(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
G
Re: We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old by CountDracula(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2015
simplex2:

Blame that on your stunted development cheesy

Teens of nowadays are 'nuclear'
Loool... Stunted? Really?
Well its scary to knw dt by d tym I hav a child teens wil b more nuclear dan they are now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide: Aisha Omolola's Friend That Saw Her Last Moments (photos) / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.