Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest (61189 Views)

Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by kay1one2(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
searching4love:

May Allah strike you dead. Idiiiot

Konji has killed you!!! Islam and its delusional promise of virgins is not the answer!
N.b; may a horse rape your mother to death tonight!
Take care!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
XRAY21:
just leave that Boko haram member
Lolz...I don free d myopic idiot.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
kay1one2:

If you ever travel to any western world may you and you lineage perish with a debilitating disease! Im.becile!
Ur course goes back to you and watch out.. so shall it be right from this moment.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
searching4love:

May Allah strike you dead. Idiiiot
STRIKE? Haha haha haha haha, when him start dey play for CHELSEA? Tel am say I be PSG. Lolz. Fool,I ve gotten to your Soul.U wil soon have CARDIAC ARREST,I am d heart police. *ntorrrr* Can U imagine dis FANATIC? Only IFA can save U. haha haha haha haha. No con use me find 72 virgins oh. I go finish U,con phuck all ur sistaz yl dem go scam u with 72 virgins for heaven. Idiot! Wen u die,ur prick is dead! hahahahahaha,nothing like 72 virginzzz.

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Ahmeduana(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Jonathan has really failed us
ANOTHER WERE ON THE LOOSE!
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by adepiero: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is this one saying? What does decoratimg a baby with bombs and jihadists attire have to do with UK, US and others?
It is so easy to see you have a biased mind. Take it or not, these idi*ts spring from the teachings of your so called religion. You punks only have difficulty tolerating people with other beliefs. Deal with it. Senseless idi*ts....
Excuse me! he speaks nothing but the truth. it is you that needs to check yourself and what you believe about the media.
Islam is a religion and Arabic is a language. the fact that they speak Arabic doesn't make them Muslims and it is not written anywhere in the Quran that it is right to be violent. So before you castigate a person or religion, do your research first!

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

I won't go into war of words with you, just kindly tell your family that they are foolish.
so u r pained with insults. Bombastic! !
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by XRAY21(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
searching4love:

Are you crazy? How dare you call the Almighty Allah and our Holy prophet (pbuh) useless I am so angry with you and insha Allah you shall be found soon. I wish i can just do the needful on your miserable existence undecided
see Am boko hatam, if u like no run NA is coming for you .you mate don run you still the sambisa the use shaku free wifi the post comment for NL idiot

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by metroid(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
I am just wakaring pass....
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by JayJustus(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
May Allah 4giv dis fo0ls

Spoiling the beautiful and peace religion, my alfa didn't thought me poo and i can't still find what my beautiful religion has done to be recieving all insane bastards claiming to be a followers, whereas they just wanna tarnish its image... When will all dis end,
0h Allah, its time to interven angry

"my Alfa didn't THOUGHT me poo"

WOW

just passing by
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
adepiero:
Excuse me! he speaks nothing but the truth. it is you that needs to check yourself and what you believe about the media.
Islam is a religion and Arabic is a language. the fact that they speak Arabic doesn't make them Muslims and it is not written anywhere in the Quran that it is right to be violent. So before you castigate a person or religion, do your research first!

We are not fools. It's plain enough to see what is happening...
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
haywire1:

Why d insult? This is hw wars do start everywhere in d world wen u can't control ur temper. U don't fit into any good religion based on d way u approach matter, does ur religion preaches INSULTS? Can't u read over nd over again to understand. ISIS started from somewhere, Islam believe in injil (bible) nd I do read it. Try read d holy quran too before judging Islam.

Peace be unto u

MODIFIED
Ur posts r always Interesting but u don't make front page

Reason: u can't make front page if people comment to express thr opinion nd u keep insulting them, People av different opinions to different matters so brother always take it easy so u can make front page cos ur post are VERY interesting.

MODS, please forgive him, we need his post on FP.
making front page wouldn't make you any richer
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by fineguy11(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Tell that to the family of those that have been killed by the so called organization.
It is an Islamic militant group. Read more at Wikipedia.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
i dont knw why its hard for u to comprehend a statement...the link u provided only proved my point..hezbollah is not a terrorist organization...the UNITED NATIONS AND THE EU,doesnt regard hezbollah as a terrorist organisation,,only dier military wing is blacklisted....read the link u posted and enlighten urself..
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
JayJustus:

"my Alfa didn't THOUGHT me poo"

WOW

just passing by
yeah, u can pass angry

Do u svck D1ck?
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by XRAY21(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
searching4love:

Allah shall defeat all you infidels cool
You fit carry bomb blowup your self and other it your type

The God I serve pass una give your life to christ don't say I did not tell you
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
so u r pained with insults. Bombastic! !

Pained? No I'm not pained. I just respond only to those that deserve to be responded to. In your case, you are just a spec of sand in this whole matter. Hence, I've got no time for a 10 or 11 year old. So, run like a kid and search for your mates.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by coolvitus(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
the zoo is gon based on what am seeing now. Islam wants to take over but God chukwu is alive
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Octaves(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
All these while ive been seeing ur posts on nairaland, i thought u were a normal human being. Didn't know you had this obnoxious and disgusting ideology too. You and your likes are a disgrace to humanity. You lot should be reduced to animals and thrown into the forests since you can't tolerate your fellow humans.
searching4love:
undecided

undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

Thanks to the almighty Allah for giving us Islam through our holy prophet Muhammad (peace be unto him).

Islam shall spread to every corner of the earth and acknowledged as the one and only true and peaceful religion cool
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Ola2njee: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
It's still a pity that some people don't understand that no religion(islam or Christianity) preaches violence.....May Allah grant those that have been victims of these deadly attacks from those who interprete the teachings of the Holy Quran, Aljanna Firdaus and protect their loved ones that are left behind...(amin)
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Toosure70: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is this one saying? What does decoratimg a baby with bombs and jihadists attire have to do with UK, US and others?
It is so easy to see you have a biased mind. Take it or not, these idi*ts spring from the teachings of your so called religion. You punks only have difficulty tolerating people with other beliefs. Deal with it. Senseless idi*ts....
don't mind him, the terrorist are Anglican or c&s. nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by kay1one2(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Ur course goes back to you and watch out.. so shall it be right from this moment.

I'm not against the western world!
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Pained? No I'm not pained. I just respond only to those that deserve to be responded to. In your case, you are just a spec of sand in this whole matter. Hence, I've got no time for a 10 or 11 year old. So, run like a kid and search for your mates.
Well, we know ppl like u. U keep counting ur age while ur mates keep counting millions flowing in their accts. By the way, how old r you? Are u up to 75? If yes... u r due... go n die!!! Opinion though grin
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by XRAY21(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
shadrach77:
GEJ! See what the slowpoke has caused ! angry angry angry
I give up on your brain nothing can be don to help it
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
fineguy11:
i dont knw why its hard for u to comprehend a statement...the link u provided only proved my point..hezbollah is not a terrorist organization...the UNITED NATIONS AND THE EU,doesnt regard hezbollah as a terrorist organisation,,only dier military wing is blacklisted....read the link u posted and enlighten urself..

Hey, then you must be reading upside down. What are you saying. Only their military wing is blacklisted as terrorist?? Who care? You have an organization that produces a wing that are militants, what does that make you. Please black is black? There are no two words for it.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by ndcide(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
The interesting thing is that one of our presidential contestant by name buhari share the same belief with this people.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by kinibigdeal(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
In fashola's voice "GEJ must be responsible for this
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by fineguy11(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Tell that to the family of those that have been killed by the so called organization.
It is an Islamic militant group. Read more at Wikipedia.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah
lol,,if u wanna make dat anology,,den we can classify isreal as being a terrorist state for killing 2,000 palestine last year...in other words ,,ur claim is onesided...hezbollah is a political organization,...dat has won election paliamentary seats in lebanon...u may see dem as a terrorist organization but i dont...the sole reason why isil hasnt been able to occupy all of syria is coz of hezbollah,,who are fighting isil fighters on different fronts...
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by kay1one2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ola2njee:
It's still a pity that some people don't understand that no religion(islam or Christianity) preaches violence.....May Allah grant those that have been victims of these deadly attacks from those who interprete the teachings of the Holy Quran, Aljanna Firdaus and protect their loved ones that are left behind...(amin)

Islam is satanic!
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Well, we know ppl like u. U keep counting ur age while ur mates keep counting millions flowing in their accts. By the way, how old r you? Are u up to 75? If yes... u r due... go n die!!! Opinion though grin

I've put you where you belong...shikenah.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by visalo: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Never again. Say no to Buhari presidency
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by adepiero: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

We are not fools. It's plain enough to see what is happening...
Nobody has called you that either
You see what happens on the outside but then do you know what is really going on inside? Since you can see what is happening, can you tell me what would happen next?
Have you ever bothered to research on these people and the religion they claim to be fighting for! If Adolf Hitler were alive today, what would you have said about the Christians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.