Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (34996 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure To Relaunch Back GEJ Youwin but Under a new name BIG / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by ijustdey: 2:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:
In as much as this your lie have been busted on Twitter, is the SURE-P MONEY and YOUWIN source from the campaign fund of PDP.

Why is commonsense not COMMON amongst you people supporting PDP.

Are members of the opposition not Nigerians again? Show us proof Fashola's son apply for YOUWIN and SURE-P funding or else carry this your junk news back to Twitter.

One of the daft supporter even said he saw APC supporters clutching YOUWIN FORMS only to be told that he lied that YOUWIN application is done ONLINE and no FORM FILLING or FORM COLLECTION INVOLVED.

Emboldened just knocked out the topic to the dustbin
Who are they deceiving
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by hakeemfatai217: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by InfoMinister: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nigerian youths are now becoming myopic and clueless by not facing reality. What are you guys enjoying now?

Party or no party, there is need 4 change!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by gabeezugo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
sammyj:
Story for the gods. The Clueless will also be clueless and GEJ will always be clueless because he failed to recognize the people that voted for him in mass in 2011 election !!! Abeg leave story Jare. SAI BAB.
define clueless and use it to check your life and see if you have all the clues. If yes, then I ask. Why u never try talk more of becoming a governor for ur state? Anuofia

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Intendy: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:
In as much as this your lie have been busted on Twitter, is the SURE-P MONEY and YOUWIN source from the campaign fund of PDP.

Are members of the opposition not Nigerians again? Show us proof Fashola's son apply for YOUWIN and SURE-P funding or else carry this your junk news back to Twitter.

One of the daft supporter even said he saw APC supporters clutching YOUWIN FORMS only to be told that he lied that YOUWIN application is done ONLINE and no FORM FILLING or FORM COLLECTION INVOLVED.

that's their way of life clueless lies. Joenatan apologises for lying about Morocco chat

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by sammyj: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
. grin
gabeezugo:
define clueless and use it to check your life and see if you have all the clues. If yes, then I ask. Why u never try talk more of becoming a governor for ur state? Anuofia
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by AODT(m): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
I can't believe all our youth go after now is luck! luck!! and luck!!! no more room for hard work. Programs like youwin, sure p just keep killing the Nigerian youth by the day. Just work out the probability of six thousand people winning 2m to 5m out of the Nigerian youths vying for this PDP deceits. Change is the only reasonable thing we need.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by CaptPlanet(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why are we becoming more stupi.d with every passing day? Are APC loyalist not Nigerians?

Do not attempt to twist this

That is not the bone of contention, they claim the programme and the person who initiated it is clueless. Why apply for it? Is this not a clear case of double standards?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by bendike: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:
The solution to Youths Unemployment in Nigeria is not LOTTO.

Buhari will be opening up the Mines, Agriculture, Industrialization, SME, Vocational Trainings, etc.

We need change from Jonathan's incompetence. All the pranks of PDP to keep us drowning will not work.
Buhari will also be providing mobile phones to speak with jesus and mohammed too. He will also provide chicks for unmarried men and also provide special "buhari hands" for your loo that automatically wipes your ass when you poo.. Mumu

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by dre11(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
stexsy:
APC equals confusion.....simple

Just as GEJ equal corruption.....

So, because he rehabilitate the road linking Lagos to Ibadan I shouldn't pass through it because its GEJ project and not Nigeria project.

Aren't those that apply not Nigerians or because they support another political party they should not enjoy the policies by the present government.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by pendy79: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
ijustdey:

Emboldened just knocked out the topic to the dustbin
Who are they deceiving

Idiotic morons like themselves, guess when Buhari wins PDP supporters or GEJ azzlickers won't breathe Nigerian air again.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by CaptPlanet(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
AODT:
I can't believe all our youth go after now is luck! luck!! and luck!!! no more room for hard work. Programs like youwin, sure p just keep killing the Nigerian youth by the day. Just work out the probability of six thousand people winning 2m to 5m out of the Nigerian youths vying for this PDP deceits. Change is the only reasonable thing we need.

In everything you do, regardless of who you are and what you do, you need a stroke of luck to make a headway/breakthrough. Hardwork doesn't always cut it if not the average wheelbarrow pusher should be a king where dangote is

That said not "every youth" in Nigeria sits back and hope on youwin and the likes. Some peole actually have businesses and crafts that they do to earn a living.
Which initiative have Buhari, Tinubu or the APC initiated for Nigeria since they became politicians in Nigeria?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by sosereal201(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Our government know us very well hence the YOUWIN shit,they know if they fail for a hundred years but the moment they dash us money or do something to deceive us we will be singing their praises to high heaven. All along we Nigerians refuse to wise up.those who will benefit from this deceitful program will be less than 10% of the suffering mases.I pity our generation unborn if we let this get us again and entrust our destinies unto the hands of these mega corrupt individuals. God bless Nigeria
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by nortcentrallord(m): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
edgeproduk:

Na wa oooo,you call yourself lord...I thought you would be different from the others not knowing you are even worse in reasoning.Abeg gerret from my face... grin

Hahahaha, I feel your pain bro. Its that feeling you get when you try to win a convert over to your side and all of a sudden, BOOM! You notice he is more enlightened than you. grin grin grin
Relax, take a deep breath and also a chilled bottle of water. You 'll be fine. grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by billyG(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Just this week Fashola who said Agbaje was too old to govern lagos, released a new solo, 
This time he saw no reason why President Jonathan should Build schools for Almajiri children! 
He considered the investment a waste! 

This kind of hypocrisy and abnormal kind of reasoning is what has trickled down the APC ladder! 

Many leaders and members of the APC Youth Forum and circuit who had criticised the Youwin and GIS programme of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan have all gone behind their members  to apply for a Programme they Describe as "Useless  " and worthless

There were thousands of senior  APC leaders and youths figures among  the 66,402 applications processed  for the first time Home Buyer's initiative of President Jonathan which the APC had earlier described as "Lame"

Don't be misled by those who criticise GEJ in the day  to please their pay masters  and sneak behind you at night  to benefit from his programmes and initiatives!

GEJ has put in a lot of effort to transform Nigeria despite their Bombs we have made good progress !

GEJ is Not Perfect, Only the King of Heaven holds that title ! 

God Bless Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Go & look 4 job,instead lazing ard writing rubbish frm yur cheap china pone,did they ask ppl we apply 4 youwin which party they belong,is youwin a party initiative or fed govt inititive?even if Apc member apply kini big deal na dia money!federal money is evrybody money.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by billyG(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Just this week Fashola who said Agbaje was too old to govern lagos, released a new solo, 
This time he saw no reason why President Jonathan should Build schools for Almajiri children! 
He considered the investment a waste! 

This kind of hypocrisy and abnormal kind of reasoning is what has trickled down the APC ladder! 

Many leaders and members of the APC Youth Forum and circuit who had criticised the Youwin and GIS programme of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan have all gone behind their members  to apply for a Programme they Describe as "Useless  " and worthless

There were thousands of senior  APC leaders and youths figures among  the 66,402 applications processed  for the first time Home Buyer's initiative of President Jonathan which the APC had earlier described as "Lame"

Don't be misled by those who criticise GEJ in the day  to please their pay masters  and sneak behind you at night  to benefit from his programmes and initiatives!

GEJ has put in a lot of effort to transform Nigeria despite their Bombs we have made good progress !

GEJ is Not Perfect, Only the King of Heaven holds that title ! 

God Bless Nigeria 

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

Go & look 4 job,instead lazing ard writing rubbish frm yur cheap china pone,did they ask ppl we apply 4 youwin which party they belong,is youwin a party initiative or fed govt inititive?even if Apc member apply kini big deal na dia money!federal money is evrybody money.GIS was on evn B4 yonathan came 2 power.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by nerilove(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why are we becoming more stupi.d with every passing day? Are APC loyalist not Nigerians?
if they are Nigerians, why are they involving themselves. With the clueless govt. I suspect that u are among that have the form.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by eebruboss(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
cheesy[/color]
GBTYO:

Ask the worshipers of aliat the moon goddess of arabia
[color=#006600]
GBTYO:

GBTYO:

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by dabossman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
angry Disappointing thread. I was hoping to see a list with names like Lai Mohammed, Oyegun, Tambuwal, Okorocha, Fashola, Fayemi and maybe even Tinubu. Not one name of the so called youth leaders were even mentioned.

Picture of Tinubu clutching Youwin form or adonbilivit. tongue
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by mrrock: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
APC is a satanic party of hypocrites. Support APC at your own peril.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by ribbit: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
GBTYO:
Jonathan's religion and not his politics is why they want him out.
how come no one wants obasanjo out for his religion oh ye dunce.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:

One of the daft supporter even said he saw APC supporters clutching YOUWIN FORMS only to be told he lied, that YOUWIN application is done ONLINE and no FORM FILLING or FORM COLLECTION INVOLVED.

why will you apply for something you tagged useless? this shows you are a useless coward
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by egift(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
agabaI23:
We don't need land mines....jokes wink

YouWIN sir is no lotto and you know it. It is a competitive mentoring programme where the best business idea is selected based on merit and not luck. It goes through stages of and applicants are dropped on the way. There is no man know man in it.

Stop lying my friend. In YoWIN, there is a pre-determined number of winners. It is not every qualified entry that will be funded. That is what Lotto, Raffle Draws and other form of Lottery are based on. 50,000 entries competing for 1,200 spots what is that?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
souljaboi51:
first of all, it was sure-p and now youwin. i worked in a bank and thousands upon thousands of sure-p accounts are dormant. so it is now that election is around the corner that he wants to start this. i dont know if i should blame him or his advisers. this govt disgusts me. misplaced priority. pdp deceiving people since WW1 lipsrsealed
please vote for me in future grin

you work in a bank and you can access sure-p account?? nor let lies kill you ooooooo. me self work for bank and the rules is that, dont open any body's account that is non of your business.

rat
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

Your candidate says he will use the soldiers and military to reduce oil price. Who is more dafter than the other?
Inasmuch as it is not enough, it is in the right direction and you can't tell me that this is all he has been doing since then.

The railway system that he has revived, who will work in them? Or is it only the driver of the train? No! Many others the station masters, loaders, clerks etc

The agricultural programs are there for a reason.

The new schools that have been built, won't teachers be employed in them?

The new universities nko?

Please and please, think into it very well. My only problem is his lacklustre attitude to corruption. Maybe he has found out that since you can not beat them, you join them.

But Buhari from the onset has been frolicking with the most corrupt Nigerians in the history of Nigeria, those that have criss-cross carpeted from the Umbrella of the PDP. How can he then say he will fight corruption??

#BuhariJoker!!

Common sense is not common, and it is not necessarily acquired even with acquisition of foreign degrees., I blame the fat cheek Ngozi , she has failed to grasp the fact that tens of million nigerian youths are unemployed , and it must be insane to spend scarce 100 billion naira in 4 years to create jobs for 4,000 youths. Govt. main responsibility is not direct job creation, its failure to guarantee stable power supply has hindered millions of jobs that could be created , and killed many smes that could not keep its head above waters due to high cost of production /running cost stemming from lack of stable power.

Money well spent will divert that hundreds of billion naira to build at least one refinery and reduce or eliminate fuel importation.

Have you entered any of the trains ? grin grin randomly select 100 Nigerians, you will be lucky to see 2 who have plyed the trains , You see the problem with many of these foolish leaders is they create solutions for less than 2% of the population with the same quantity of resource that could have create impactful solution for close to 100% of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:

close to 100 billion naira spent on 4,000 individuals in 4 years.

lets assume each of them employ 10 people, that is 4,000 * 10 = 40,000 jobs

Spending 100 billion naira to create 40,000 jobs in 4 years , in a country with over 40 million unemployed youth is your idea of sound job creation model.
?

You be proper mugu !

100 billion? why our GDP is 500billion? why all this lies na
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

100 billion? why our GDP is 500billion? why all this lies na

You are ignorant, trust me.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by anneedu: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Definitely they will apply because all Apc are long throat, that how tinubu lied that gej offered him slot for VP, which I know gej will never dare if gej does tinubu will accept with full hands and say bye bye to Apc, even buhari himself said he's entering for a change but he's entering to loot like before and like others did. Apc member are free to apply for YOUWIN because they are still Nigerians. Long live Nigerian and long live Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

That's a very big lie on ur side. That you weren't successful because of the inviability status of your application doesn't mean that many others from poor roots don't win.
I live in abuja and I can tell you abt So called Uwin and those benefited from it, don't be foolish wit ur PDP.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Rexyl(m): 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
I HATE LIES AND HYPOCRISY, SURPRISINGLY APC WHICH HAS BEING PORTRAYING ITSELF AS A PARTY OF THE SAINTS SEEMS TO BE FLOODED WITH LIARS AND HYPOCRITES
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by DeCritique(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
I live in abuja and I can tell you abt So called Uwin and those benefited from it, don't be foolish wit ur PDP.

And what If I tell you I am one of the coordinators of the Programme??
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
sosereal201:
Our government know us very well hence the YOUWIN shit,they know if they fail for a hundred years but the moment they dash us money or do something to deceive us we will be singing their praises to high heaven. All along we Nigerians refuse to wise up.those who will benefit from this deceitful program will be less than 10% of the suffering mases.I pity our generation unborn if we let this get us again and entrust our destinies unto the hands of these mega corrupt individuals. God bless Nigeria

less than 10%, may be you meant less than 0.000001%, in 5 years , less than 5,000 people has benefited directly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#osunwestdecides Update / Miyetti Allah Dumps Open Grazing, Adopts Feedlot System In Ondo / Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.