Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (34989 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure To Relaunch Back GEJ Youwin but Under a new name BIG / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, I feel your pain bro. Its that feeling you get when you try to win a convert over to your side and all of a sudden, BOOM! You notice he is more enlightened than you. grin grin grin
Relax, take a deep breath and also a chilled bottle of water. You 'll be fine. grin
Mofo,hahahaha...more enlightened ke.Slowpoke calling himself enlightened since 1800AD.I won't border wining you,its of know use bro,already of a low IQ like GEJ...follow him to otuoeke if you like.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by fujirice: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:
The solution to Youths Unemployment in Nigeria is not LOTTO.

Buhari will be opening up the Mines, Agriculture, Industrialization, SME, Vocational Trainings, etc.

We need change from Jonathan's incompetence. All the pranks of PDP to keep us drowning will not work.
Duh! All the things you talked about is already happening under GEJ! Find another campaign strategy tongue

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by pendy79: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

why will you apply for something you tagged useless? this shows you are a useless coward

Your fada is a stupid slowpoke. So how did they know people who applied are APC supporters? Is there a portion of the form where the party you support is asked?

Like I said you lot are as stupid, daft and foolish as they come.

Ns person born idiot like you so.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Codedworld1: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
what a big lie...leader indeed. so tinubu also apply
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by nkemdi89(f): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
In actual democratic setting there is room for criticism of the majority by the oppostions, but that of nigeria especially Apc condemn every thing the president and his cabinets does, they never see anything good about jonathan and his policies. My fellow country men its time we wake up and smell the coffee Apc is not going to be our messiah. Saint buhari and co will not change the country over night, they should continue to brainwash those they want to but come March 28 the whole noise shall end and will favour GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Eluwilussit(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why are we becoming more stupi.d with every passing day? Are APC loyalist not Nigerians?

I agree with you. They are nigerians and the program is for all nigerians. So if it is a great program, why not give credit to Jonathan? Why blame only jonathan when things go wrong and turn around and take the glory away from the man, when things go right?

If we must all share in what's good in the govt, we must equally share in the bad as well. It is indeed true that success has many fathers, whereas failure has just one father. grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Dlionsheart: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Why are we becoming more stupi.d with every passing day? Are APC loyalist not Nigerians?

They are Nigerians who live in lies & deceit, swim in ignorance, feed on propaganda, blindfolded by unrealizable promises from an illiterate amajiri general and his cohorts who are always the first to benefit from GEJ's government but the first to criticize him destructively.

hope you know better now?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by nortcentrallord(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
edgeproduk:

Mofo,hahahaha...more enlightened ke.Slowpoke calling himself enlightened since 1800AD.I won't border wining you,its of know use bro,already of a low IQ like GEJ...follow him to otuoeke if you like.

You really are disrespectful. I don't join issues with your likes coz it's your trade mark. Well, I see Your momma thought you well. My parents thought me differently. grin grin grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:

You are ignorant, trust me.

if you said 100 million i'll say okay, but you said 100 billion!! how much is state allocations?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by 1stdammy: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Since that prog. Is part of all what the Nigeria Government under the administration and leadership of GEJ of Peoples democratic party (PDP) as enback upon, and again part of their achivements which every and all APC's loyalist has been detesting and defaming. So, I see no reason why they(APC loyalist) would want to take part in that prog. And the more reason I will tag the question u asked up there "STUPID"
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

if you said 100 million i'll say okay, but you said 100 billion!! how much is state allocations?

Every year the govt spends over 25 billion naira to create 1,200 jobs annually . Does that make sense to you ?

1,200 New and existing bussiness are given 5 -10 million naira each
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by sosereal201(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=1stdammy post=31613819] Since that prog. Is part of all what the Nigeria Government under the administration and leadership of GEJ of Peoples democratic party (PDP) as enback upon, and again part of their achivements which every and all APC's loyalist has been detesting and defaming. So, I see no reason why they(APC loyalist) would want to take part in that prog. And the more reason I will tag the question u asked up there "STUPID" Let's give constructive argument. Personally I see no reason why APC supporters can't participate in the program since the money involved is not Mr President's personal money.its still Nigeria's money so all us entitled to it as long as we are Nigerians. its just like asking PDP supporter not to participate in any program offered by the APC states because its not their supported party.and yes one can criticised anything but as long as it goes anybody and every body can participate.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by brainbox2014(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Another allegation without evidence. Tired of the rants...this election should come o
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by hush15: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:
The solution to Youths Unemployment in Nigeria is not LOTTO.

Buhari will be opening up the Mines, Agriculture, Industrialization, SME, Vocational Trainings, etc.

We need change from Jonathan's incompetence. All the pranks of PDP to keep us drowning will not work.

Really interesting... A man who couldn't secure his own military regime... Thinkin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:

Every year the govt spends over 25 billion naira to create 1,200 jobs annually . Does that make sense to you ?

1,200 New and existing bussiness are given 5 -10 million naira each

We talking just only the youwin.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

We talking just only the youwin.

yes, on youwin, 25 billion naira to create 1,200 jobs
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by soludo93(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC are full of liars and hypocrites.if they don't like jonathan government they should fvck off his clueless programmes and leave it for those who believes in his kindergarten government

They move around screaming to the high heavens that GEJ has done nothing yet they want to benefit from his YouWin programme.Tufiakwa on that party of hypocrites

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019

There are many lame supporters in APC and you couldn't put any effort to distance yourself from them. I hate Sharia and I can't apply for any job in Sharia court. If the dummies hate YOUWIN, why do they try to identify with it and the innovator that they ignorantly chastised?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by egift(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
hush15:
Really interesting... A man who couldn't secure his own military regime... Thinkin

He is not your regular President Gbagbo Jonathan. Otueke is calling. Change is 14 days away.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by rallymento(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
I wonder how low some peeps can condescend. My brother it is practically impossible to win an incumbent Chairman in Nigerian elections today talk more of the President. I will encourage APC to keep working hard by winning more states and seats at both state n federal levels if they aspire to win the presidency some times in the future.
Believe me guys Jonathan is winning this election with any hiccups or bumps. APC needs to fortify their foundation the more. They should practice the Change they preach. They started well but recently they are worse than PDP. APC needs CHANGE to preach CHANGE. I forsee a better APC without Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and The likes. Buhari is just a mere decoy and the westerners are happy with that. APC's mandate is just a repetition of GEJ's mandate.
Sincerely, I ve not been keen to reply most APC juggernauts because I am certain they are fighting a lost course but it is by fighting that you can win or you can be utterly destroyed.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by appini: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I agree with you. They are nigerians and the program is for all nigerians. So if it is a great program, why not give credit to Jonathan? Why blame only jonathan when things go wrong and turn around and take the glory away from the man, when things go right?

If we must all share in what's good in the govt, we must equally share in the bad as well. It is indeed true that success has many fathers, whereas failure has just one father. grin

Whenever Nigerian army liberates any town from the Bokos, APC will give the credits to Arabian armies.

With all sincerity, what manifestos and credible roadmap on how to implement it has Buhari presented to the people?

It's not surprising to me, because Buhari I know cannot operate in a democratic settings.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:
These idiots have a very narrow and myopic view about that bogus Youwin program.

some 4,000 people dashed less than 10 million naira translates to less than 40,000 jobs created in 4 years, and hundreds of billion naira spent so far.

Fix power, and see a million jobs created in one year.

fix power n see milions of naijarians indoors watching home video.
esp d ladies............ all me ladies.........
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by sani99: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Eve Gov fashiola also lied to himself and Lagosians when he said Robbery attack was because GEJ was in Lagos,and that all the Police in Lagos were drafted to protect the President..These are lies that apc have been feeding Nigerians...I just pity that old man called buhari because he will weep again...GEJ till Tinubu teeth become whyte

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

fix power n see milions of naijarians indoors watching home video.
esp d ladies............ all me ladies.........
soon they will get jobs, and get busy at work . Nigerians are not lazy, once power gets stable, cost of running business drops significantly, more indigenous and foreign companies will spring up, more smes will survive.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Eluwilussit(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
appini:

Whenever Nigerian army liberates any town from the Bokos, APC will give the credits to Arabian armies.

With all sincerity, what manifestos and credible roadmap on how to implement it has Buhari presented to the people?

It's not surprising to me, because Buhari I know cannot operate in a democratic settings.

There's nothing democratic about Buhari. The man is simply unmarketable as a democrat and agent of change. He couldn't change his personal lot in the last 29 years;how can he be the change we need? Can a man give what he doesn't have? I don't think so.

I seriously hope this is the last time nigerians will be given "a no choice", as an option. Buhari is empty. Too old. Too unsophisticated to lead a 21st century nigeria. If he wins, God forbid, then we have a big problem. Nigerians deserve better than what both parties are offering, especially APC.

APC can use every trick in the book in trying to deny Jonathan his dues, but nigerians know better. We know that our president is not perfect but he's done better than everyone before him. He's a democrat. Very patient and tolerant. A personification of humility.

All the propaganda by APC to discredit GEJ and paint Tinubu and Buhari as Angels of Change, is at best, laughable. We know what we need. Change, yes, but not this facade and rotten change that APC is offering us. Nothing good can come from Buhari.

GEJ has been sabotaged by envious politicians and elders from all over the country. They all believe that they are better than him. They criticize everything he does. Even his achievement in the agricultural sector, acknowledged by all, but the credit has been given to the agric minister by the mischief makers.

On BH, GEJ takes the blame for all the failures, but the hired mercenaries take the glory for every battle won. Talk of double standards. Even the same man who once claimed that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, is using BH as a tool against the president. It is such a shame.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by 0micheal735: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Click LIKE for jonathan 2015...

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:

yes, on youwin, 25 billion naira to create 1,200 jobs

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy, check well sir
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
1stdammy:
Since that prog. Is part of all what the Nigeria Government under the administration and leadership of GEJ of Peoples democratic party (PDP) as enback upon, and again part of their achivements which every and all APC's loyalist has been detesting and defaming. So, I see no reason why they(APC loyalist) would want to take part in that prog. And the more reason I will tag the question u asked up there "STUPID"

ok, thank you but I think the country should be tagged PDP country since PDP is the ruling party.

Yeye smelling
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by agabaI23(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:

Stop lying my friend. In YoWIN, there is a pre-determined number of winners. It is not every qualified entry that will be funded. That is what Lotto, Raffle Draws and other form of Lottery are based on. 50,000 entries competing for 1,200 spots what is that?
So if a company is employing and 5000 applied for the position while only 20 slots are available, it is a lotto?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:
These idiots have a very narrow and myopic view about that bogus Youwin program.

some 4,000 people dashed less than 10 million naira translates to less than 40,000 jobs created in 4 years, and hundreds of billion naira spent so far.

Fix power, and see a million jobs created in one year.

Kindly tell me how fixing only electricity will create more jobs
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy, check well sir
I have insider info, nothing to check well.

Dont be fuelled by ignorance.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:

I have insider info, nothing to check well.

Dont be fuelled by ignorance.

and why the lies?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Akpan107(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
APC are full of liars and hypocrites.if they don't like jonathan government they should fvck off his clueless programmes and leave it for those who believes in his kindergarten government

They move around screaming to the high heavens that GEJ has done nothing yet they want to benefit from his YouWin programme.Tufiakwa on that party of hypocrites

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
I hate APC with passion!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Funke Akindele Announced As PDP Lagos Deputy Governor Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.