Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (34994 Views)

Buhari Bows To Pressure To Relaunch Back GEJ Youwin but Under a new name BIG / How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nely77(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hypocrites!

More gists and info here! http://www.nelsonchima..com/?m=1
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

And what If I tell you I am one of the coordinators of the Programme??
then tell the whole world the truth, u people atrosities on that so called you Win scam,how many genue nigerian youth benefited from it or u just keep decieving people. but what ever you claim is ut achievement,is backed by ur destiny. if you lied abt ur claim let u lnow no peace again, i espect you to reply amen.never the less,God will ear our cry as it ascend to heaven and distroy those who torment the future of our youth and punish those who suport evil.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Weselion:
Kindly tell me how fixing only electricity will create more jobs

Good, you are asking this question.

Lack of stable electricity hampers industrialisation, it means companies now have to spend a substantial cost than they should have in providing alternative means of power source, and this means the cost of goods produced or services is higher than it should be, and can not compete with import substitutes or business can not break even, companies are then forced to close down, and sack employees, what can be produced in Nigeria cheaply in Nigeria, is now imported from China, e.t.c

The moment power is fixed, cost of production of goods and services drops, and more businesses can survive, more people will be attracted to manufacturing, instead of importation business, reduced importation favours the Naira, and Nigeria gets better. The benefits is not limited to industrialists, Artisans like Welders, tailors, vulcanisers, e..t.c will also reap the benefits, more Small and medium scale enterprises(SMEs) will survive, the more they survive and expand, the more jobs are created. All over the world, SMES drive the economy not government jobs.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

and why the lies?

tell me how much is spent annually ? i told you earlier you are ignorant, the more knowlegeable you become, then you will be filled regret supporting this failed goverment.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Akpan107(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
Firefire:
APC a party built on lies, fabrications, falsification and propaganda.
correct! That is what APC stand for.

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by aduoludare(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
pendy79:
In as much as this your lie have been busted on Twitter, is the SURE-P MONEY and YOUWIN source from the campaign fund of PDP.

Why is commonsense not COMMON amongst you people supporting PDP.

Are members of the opposition not Nigerians again? Show us proof Fashola's son apply for YOUWIN and SURE-P funding or else carry this your junk news back to Twitter.

One of the daft supporter even said he saw APC supporters clutching YOUWIN FORMS only to be told he lied, that YOUWIN application is done ONLINE and no FORM FILLING or FORM COLLECTION INVOLVED.

If the PDP can lie about talking to the Moroccan King then lying about APC members collecting YOUWIN form is CHILDPLAY. NEVER KNEW APC MEMBERS BEAR STAMPS OF MEMBERSHIP ON THEIR FOREHEADS NOW.

Finishing...
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Swiftboy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Nigeria's YOUWIN, not GEJ's YOUWIN.
yet you have been all over town and online that Goodluck has not done anything in 6years. Thunder fire your balls for criticising the government you dont know anything about. grin

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by appini: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Eluwilussit:

There's nothing democratic about Buhari. The man is simply unmarketable as a democrat and agent of change. He couldn't change his personal lot in the last 29 years;how can he be the change we need? Can a man give what he doesn't have? I don't think so.

I seriously hope this is the last time nigerians will be given "a no choice", as an option. Buhari is empty. Too old. Too unsophisticated to lead a 21st century nigeria. If he wins, God forbid, then we have a big problem. Nigerians deserve better than what both parties are offering, especially APC.

APC can use every trick in the book in trying to deny Jonathan his dues, but nigerians know better. We know that our president is not perfect but he's done better than everyone before him. He's a democrat. Very patient and tolerant. A personification of humility.

All the propaganda by APC to discredit GEJ and paint Tinubu and Buhari as Angels of Change, is at best, laughable. We know what we need. Change, yes, but not this facade and rotten change that APC is offering us. Nothing good can come from Buhari.

GEJ has been sabotaged by envious politicians and elders from all over the country. They all believe that they are better than him. They criticize everything he does. Even his achievement in the agricultural sector, acknowledged by all, but the credit has been given to the agric minister by the mischief makers.

On BH, GEJ takes the blame for all the failures, but the hired mercenaries take the glory for every battle won. Talk of double standards. Even the same man who once claimed that an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North, is using BH as a tool against the president. It is such a shame.

It cannot be said better. Buhari is not only deceiving Nigerians but, also himself; Franklin once said that there is a difference between imitating a good man and counterfeiting.

There is nothing good about Buhari.

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by prophetfire: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
All of you people are rogues. You the OP,the politicians n their supporters are all rogues.nigeria ll be good if all of yu re nuked out of nigeria.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Swiftboy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Power generation is part of the transformation agenda. Goodluck's administration has been building dams and exploring gas. More power plants to come. I even think GENCOs will soon be fully privatized. Transformation agenda has got it covered. My school FUTmx always have power. Power supply will spread across the country in 2nd term. You'll see improvement soon.
emiye:

Good, you are asking this question.

Lack of stable electricity hampers industrialisation, it means companies now have to spend a substantial cost than they should have in providing alternative means of power source, and this means the cost of goods produced or services is higher than it should be, and can not compete with import substitutes or business can not break even, companies are then forced to close down, and sack employees, what can be produced in Nigeria cheaply in Nigeria, is now imported from China, e.t.c

The moment power is fixed, cost of production of goods and services drops, and more businesses can survive, more people will be attracted to manufacturing, instead of importation business, reduced importation favours the Naira, and Nigeria gets better. The benefits is not limited to industrialists, Artisans like Welders, tailors, vulcanisers, e..t.c will also reap the benefits, more Small and medium scale enterprises(SMEs) will survive, the more they survive and expand, the more jobs are created. All over the world, SMES drive the economy not government jobs.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:
The solution to Youths Unemployment in Nigeria is not LOTTO.

Buhari will be opening up the Mines, Agriculture, Industrialization, SME, Vocational Trainings, etc.

We need change from Jonathan's incompetence. All the pranks of PDP to keep us drowning will not work.
who told you buhari knows agriculture? what does he even know outside. locking of people? he doesn't even sabi the Quran.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Swiftboy:
Power generation is part of the transformation agenda. Goodluck's administration has been building dams and exploring gas. More power plants to come. I even think GENCOs will soon be fully privatized. Transformation agenda has got it covered. My school FUTmx always have power. Power supply will spread across the country in 2nd term. You'll see improvement soon.

Pls, get lost. 5 years after (2010-2015), the story is still less than 4,000mw, sometimes as low as 1,000mw+

You dont reward failure with votes. In 2011, GEJ spefically asked to be punished, if he fails to fix power.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by stexsy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
dre11:

Just as GEJ equal corruption.....

So, because he rehabilitate the road linking Lagos to Ibadan I shouldn't pass through it because its GEJ project and not Nigeria project.

Aren't those that apply not Nigerians or because they support another political party they should not enjoy the policies by the present government.
the way u r even talking shows u r confuse too, who is talking about roads here? Who said u shud nt ply d roads?

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Swiftboy(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
He's fixing power too. IMO FG should lay off power generation. Goodluck has been working hard on power sector.In his 2nd term,he'll tackle the challenges easily cos the ground work is laid.
emiye:
soon they will get jobs, and get busy at work . Nigerians are not lazy, once power gets stable, cost of running business drops significantly, more indigenous and foreign companies will spring up, more smes will survive.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Swiftboy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
I'll say lets give him more time to finish his work. I think he did well through the gas exploration and privatization of the DISCOs. By the time we deploy drones and other tech to monitor pipeline,power wont drop again. I prefar to see an half-filled bottle than an half-emptied ones.
emiye:

Pls, get lost. 5 years after (2010-2015), the story is still less than 4,000mw, sometimes as low as 1,000mw+

You dont reward failure with votes. In 2011, GEJ spefically asked to be punished, if he fails to fix power.

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by souljaboi51(m): 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
donnypool:

you work in a bank and you can access sure-p account?? nor let lies kill you ooooooo. me self work for bank and the rules is that, dont open any body's account that is non of your business.

rat
not when the bank is undergoing a campaign to reactivate dormant account. by the way i dont need to open the account, IT spools it and its classified under savings, current etc...sure-p has its classification. if you dont know something, dont say it. dumbfvck
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by emiye(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Swiftboy:
I'll say lets give him more time to finish his work. I think he did well through the gas exploration and privatization of the DISCOs. By the time we deploy drones and other tech to monitor pipeline,power wont drop again. I prefar to see an half-filled bottle than an half-emptied ones.

I think you are hallucinating, who has scheduled drones to monitor pipelines ?

Did well through gas exploration ? By how much has gas flaring reduce ? Privatization sold to cronies , and what investment drive has been made by the private hands 2 yrs after ?
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You really are disrespectful. I don't join issues with your likes coz it's your trade mark. Well, I see Your momma thought you well. My parents thought me differently. grin grin grin
Stop qouting me if you can't stand the resilience...this is war time gaurd yourself or run,don't mean to insult you...stop qouting back then
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by 1stdammy: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
[quote author=sosereal201 post=31614484][/quote] Yimu.........yeye. More like vomiting and taking back the vomit..............
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by 1stdammy: 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
stexsy:
the way u r even talking shows u r confuse too, who is talking about roads here? Who said u shud nt ply d roads?
Help tell him ooooo b4 he gts confused the more.........
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by egobetatoday: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
ijustdey:

Emboldened just knocked out the topic to the dustbin
Who are they deceiving

but how come APC supporters know its an online thing? does it mean they've applied 2?.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by nortcentrallord(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
edgeproduk:

Stop qouting me if you can't stand the resilience...this is war time gaurd yourself or run,don't mean to insult you...stop qouting back then

Hahahaha, your comments really show how much of a kid you are. Kids always talking about war here and there. If you are @ war, go join the NM in nairaland and fight BH not being an e-thug. I just checked your pix boy, if only wars are fought with the size of 1nce head, I 'll be damned sure you are a Warlord. grin grin grin 'v fun dude. cheesy

Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by openmine(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
dgr8truth:

If you said your mother is a bad cook, then you have no moral justification to eat from her pot even though she birthed you.
God bless u 4 Dis comment....Dis is wat I call TKO...lol
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by openmine(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
drshrewd:
this government is the most useless government not just of our time but of all time. how canyou boost of empowering less than 6,000 youths in youwin program in four years with over 40m unemployed youths in the country whereas a state governor employed over 13,000 youths in just one year and keep empowering thousands of youths every year angry
its either u don't have any knowledge of wat is being don in d program or u have a difficulty understanding d difference between an employer or and employee....
if u empower lets say 2000 entrepreneurs who employ at least 20 youths....2 manage deir business,now do d math...
Dis year,Youwin will increase d number of employers dat it intends 2 empower....imagine d amount of youths it will take out from d streets....and Dis is just Youwin because dere r oda similar programs dat deal specifically on agriculture alone....I know ur likes will still apply before d end of Sunday...Lol
and pls don't b misinformed, its not 40m to empower 6000 in 4yrs.....it depends on d amount of money u intend 2 apply 4....if u apply 4 10million,u will b given 10million....so going by dat anology,it will b much more Dan 40m.....pls take note....
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by hush15: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:

He is not your regular President Gbagbo Jonathan. Otueke is calling. Change is 14 days away.

Yes, change is coming and I agree wish you but I can guarantee you, not with Buhari or his minions cos their antecedence speaks for them.

Wish you the best in your quest for that kinda change bur brother, am sticking with the real change...
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by openmine(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Only polititian children Win uWin, waste ur MB and see if something good will come out of it. UWIN is Gej SCAM beware. Are any of you rantin ever benefited from any of gej program? Money will be alocate to dia chilren to buy Lexus to upress you.
so how did my "connection-less" (lol) friend get his youwin grants??
from d sky?
who did he know in Youwin??
get u facts correct before u start spreading falsehood... its Neva too late....start applying now...2morrow is d final deadline....if u present a gud and viable business proposal, u will b chosen....
stop destroying ur chances of success wit pessimism!!
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
souljaboi51:

not when the bank is undergoing a campaign to reactivate dormant account. by the way i dont need to open the account, IT spools it and its classified under savings, current etc...sure-p has its classification. if you dont know something, dont say it. dumbfvck

Rat keep lying
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by openmine(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
gabeezugo:
define clueless and use it to check your life and see if you have all the clues. If yes, then I ask. Why u never try talk more of becoming a governor for ur state? Anuofia
I still believe 70% of dose using d word "clueless" don't really understand its meaning...
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Swiftboy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
emiye:

I think you are hallucinating, who has scheduled drones to monitor pipelines ?

Did well through gas exploration ? By how much has gas flaring reduce ? Privatization sold to cronies , and what investment drive has been made by the private hands 2 yrs after ?
you're on your own. Which cronies? Name them. grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by openmine(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
dabossman:
angry Disappointing thread. I was hoping to see a list with names like Lai Mohammed, Oyegun, Tambuwal, Okorocha, Fashola, Fayemi and maybe even Tinubu. Not one name of the so called youth leaders were even mentioned.

Picture of Tinubu clutching Youwin form or adonbilivit. tongue
so fashola and tinubu Na APC youth leaders.?
Hahahahahahahahaha.... well I no blame u...Na Gej I blame #fasholaJoker!
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahahaha, your comments really show how much of a kid you are. Kids always talking about war here and there. If you are @ war, go join the NM in nairaland and fight BH not being an e-thug. I just checked your pix boy, if only wars are fought with the size of 1nce head, I 'll be damned sure you are a Warlord. grin grin grin 'v fun dude. cheesy

Child I did check yours but choose not to

comment...it is clear that you are the baby hear.go suck mama boi.Its clear you can't stand the heat
Re: See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
I prefer a clues less president to a zombie president. Its better one is clueless but calls the shots than one is full of clues yet will never call one shot until he leaves office.

Jimoh Ibrahim Plans To Assassinate Me For Exposing N35.5 Billion Fraud" - Sahara / Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Kaduna: Armed Bandits Attack Aviation Quarters, Abduct Family Of 6, 3 Others

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72