Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (22301 Views)

Nigerian Senate May Expel DSTV, MTN, Shoprite Over Xenophobic Attacks / Senate May Involve EFCC, ICPC In Ministerial Screening / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by sunayo(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Buhari and APC can have Nairaland, twitter, facebook and bill board victory, come March 28th the real winner GEJ will emerge.

Aliyu is one of the brightest politician in Nigeria. He will deliver his state to PDP, quote me anytime.

Morethan ever before victory is sure for GEJ. A lot has happened in his favour since the postponement. Truly, he is God's anointed.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by chemicool: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
This man fine past monkey. Yeepa! If I see this man for night I go call am gorilla.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by hakeemfatai217: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Register today in the Dangote rural social scheme and become a dangote distributor nationwide.
for more information call +2347052988260
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by chiefsaif: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lies Lies Lies
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Uncletony(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Yes Sir you will become a President someday.. But 2015 is for GMB biko Adi Ama Ama

Even ediot says its better than u!..wat else can i call u. Mind u i have not called u any name, i just ask ediot weda its better than u.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by texazzpete(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
fellis:

By the way I can't believe you just said Ronald Reagan was one of the best presidents. Really? Reagan?? Reagan that was a well known racist?

Speaking from the point of view of Americans. He was revered by the Republicans and the Democrats gave him grudging respect.

Do you care what the Cameroonian people think of your president if he's performing for you?
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by LordMecuzy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Uncletony:

Even ediot says its better than u!..wat else can i call u. Mind u i have not called u any name, i just ask ediot weda its better than u.

Bros Chill it's a free world. tnx
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by yusufbida(m): 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Gov. Aliyu reminds me of Idi Amin of Uganda.

If you've been to Minna lately you will know that this man deserves to be caned,whipped and flogged for saying he wants to be Nigeria's president. Is he high? Minna, the state capital looks like there's no governor residing in it.

Sir, just respect yourself and I won't insult you
You read my mind i base in Niger he has nt done anything for d past 8years nd foolish people are still supportin him to senate. As for 2019 aspiration who grantee u till dat time.

1 Like

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by yusufbida(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
sunayo:
Buhari and APC can have Nairaland, twitter, facebook and bill board victory, come March 28th the real winner GEJ will emerge.

Aliyu is one of the brightest politician in Nigeria. He will deliver his state to PDP, quote me anytime.

Morethan ever before victory is sure for GEJ. A lot has happened in his favour since the postponement. Truly, he is God's anointed.
APC make huna c ds mumu last general election wen APC were yet to b form GEJ loss to ordinary CPC so tell me hw GEJ will win in Niger state wit d caliber of parties dat formed APC now.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Abdulleeh: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
yusufbida:
You read my mind i base in Niger he has nt done anything for d past 8years nd foolish people are still supportin him to senate. As for 2019 aspiration who grantee u till dat time.

But what type of weed does he take sef? Am sure its Peruvian. Very potent weed
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by egift(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
fellis:
But he's so old.......... sad

Whenever you people run out of gossip, you start flaunting the talking-point. Was Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe (the Zik of Africa) too old when he contested Presidency?

Ndigbo says that what an elder saw sitting down, a younger person will not see it even if he climbs an iroko tree.

Buhari is contesting on his track-records, character, leadership skills, experience and policy proposals. While the failed zoologist is campaigning on frivolities, bribery and sentiments.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by opemipo2013: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Aliyu, I sure say u dey dream? Sai Buhari
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by lifeisshort1: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Mr president

1 Like

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by phelps007: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Aliyu the dreamer....dream on
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Jesusloveyou: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
fellis:

But he's so old.......... sad
is he upto 100yrs.and even if these 3 pple-awolowo,murtala and buhari are 100yrs,they are far better than gej of 60 or 50yrs.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Jesusloveyou: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
sunayo:

u are dreaming,so u are depending on aliyu to deliver niger for gej,even if aliyu and ibb are contesting with buhari,they wil stil lose,d same way pdp and shekerau of anpp loss to buhari in 2011,no body in d north can deliver his state for gej,even mu'azu cannot win his local govt.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by sunboy(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Somebody tell him to pay our state allowee abegi orelse we no go enter class again sef :d

1 Like

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by bondingman: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
no time to read the text
but headline is good talk, Aliyu.

1 Like

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by holatin(m): 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
adami:

at ur signature really but u r one of those at the forefront when it comes to bashing igbos,i'm glad u know what that mks u.
me ?
oya show me just two of my post that bash IBO.
just two
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Esperooke(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who tell am say e go win the Senate sef. Mr dreamer!
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by sunayo(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are dreaming,so u are depending on aliyu to deliver niger for gej,even if aliyu and ibb are contesting with buhari,they wil stil lose,d same way pdp and shekerau of anpp loss to buhari in 2011,no body in d north can deliver his state for gej,even mu'azu cannot win his local govt.

GEJ does not need to win in all Northen states, he only need at least 30% in core North. He won Adamawa before and will win it again. Northern elders have backed out on Buhari, only some over zealous South West youths under Tinubu's spell are bent on following him to failure.

Like Aliyu said, If North had presented Kwakwaso it would have been better. They know Buhari can not survive 8yrs.

Tinubu and his stooge Osibanjo are on their own now. Thought Oyegun said 5 PDP governors will join them before 14th of March, bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by anonimi: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by anonimi: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
egift:

Buhari is contesting on his track-records, character, leadership skills, experience.

Track records like these

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035028_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Jesusloveyou: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
sunayo:

GEJ does not need to win in all Northen states, he only need at least 30% in core North. He won Adamawa before and will win it again. Northern elders have backed out on Buhari, only some over zealous South West youths under Tinubu's spell are bent on following him to failure.

Like Aliyu said, If North had presented Kwakwaso it would have been better. They know Buhari can not survive 8yrs.

Tinubu and his stooge Osibanjo are on their own now. Thought Oyegun said 5 PDP governors will join them before 14th of March, bunch of liars.
gej rigg in adamawa,but did he win in niger,even if d norther leaders corrupt elite form together against buhari,they can't deliver one state for gej,even if they rigg like in 2011,gej can't win any northern state.but buhari survive 8yrs now,when u saTANiod wish him death in 2007,he wil stil survive another 16yrs. Gej may not even survive d heat of next two months.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by maestroz: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
That's the problem with naija. Already plotting how he would become predident afta Jonathan. This man is only interested in himself alone. Hope he knows president and senate elections hold same day and people no get choice than to tee soju e for APC in his state. He should be bothered with winning that first before dreaming ahead of 2019.
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by citizenY(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2015
webkona:
hmmm thats brilliant

Yes, reminds me of his famous treatise on politicians and lies.....
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by adami: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:
me ?
oya show me just two of my post that bash IBO.
just two

sorry, mistook u for someone else.......really sorry sad sad
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by holatin(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
adami:

sorry, mistook u for someone else.......really sorry sad sad
aiit

1 Like

Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Dasini: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2015
What has come over this Niger gov, am sure he is confused. Nothing is presidential about him. It clear shows this one is one of the selfish mofos calling themselves leaders. And if he thinks PDP is entitled to aso-rock, he has failed
Re: I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu by Sweetguy25: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2015
Truly, Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Confirmation By PDP, Akwa Ibom Governor Denies SSS Invasion.. / Wike: If You Say Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Wrong, Northern Ticket Is Also Wrong / Fayose Withdraws Workers’ Salaries After Payment-the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.