Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine (985 Views)

My Toyota Camry Pencil Light V6 Revving Itself / Any Implication Revving A Car At Idle? / Engine Revving! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine by clemz85(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
I have noticed a lot of careless driver who are very lazy to upshift gears at the right time, I personally don't like or allow the engine to shout, so I developed the habit of upshifting from 2000 rpm while cruising in neighborhood and maximum of 3000 rpm on highly.

I came across this in an owners manual and decided to share it, this is the makers advice by themselves,

Re: For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine by egesie(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
As long as you're not redlining, no problem. I personally love hearing the sound of my engine.
Re: For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine by laivwire(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
egesie:
As long as you're not redlining, no problem. I personally love hearing the sound of my engine.
I don't know why, this post just got me lol
Re: For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine by egesie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
laivwire:

I don't know why, this post just got me lol
lol, I usually say "there is absolutely nothing you won't see on nairaland"

(1) (Reply)

VITAL INFORMATION : WHY CAR TYRES BURST IN NIGERIA OFTEN VEHICLE USERS! / Mercedez Benz CLS 550 Black FOR SALE / Orange Honda CRV 1999 Model For Sale. 700k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.