Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) (2717 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Just like Jack in the freezing waters of the Atlantic cry

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Fabdedon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
hehehe.. Mah no lie..
She laughs, i laugh with her..
She cry, i cry with her..
She fall inside gutter.. I laugh again grin
talk more of death matter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by falconey(m): 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
If I do am make thunder fire the poster below me!!!!
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by alberto2k(m): 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
Back to sender... The poster above me will never get a gf to try it with amen! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nope. On the contary, she is my life line. I'll transform her into a boat and save my áss.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by saintTim(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
am I mad !!

Were is amaka, Julianna and Amina ?
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
I foolish never reach dis level..
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jack was a compound fool!

There was enough space on that thing for 2 of them. She could have laid on him while they kept warm.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
I dey craze?
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Gcapable(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jesus died because of love (he loves us), Jack died for love and Romeo did the same, so why should I? Enough people have already done that on my behalf.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
fake guys!!! after they be claiming they love us! angry
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by major466(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2015

Am not ready to die.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by georgementday(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
No nigerian babe is worthy to die 4

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Niwdog(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Even if am high on costly weed
I won't try that.

The worst part in the movie was that the same lady was narrating the story to her grand child. How come? Course she moved on with her life
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by falconey(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes we love you, does that mean we should die for you girls?

Life is one.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by djeezy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
if they die for you, you will still move on with your life, have a replacement. So why should they die for you especially nowadays that girls fake love. It may be love to die, but it's pure wisdom not to.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
What greater love on earth dan a man to lay down his life for his frnd... Nw my answer to dis question, she is not my friend, but my girlfrnd, so I have to live for her!
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
I don't know why you guys are taking this serious, it is a movie for christ sake Jack in real life will never do such thing sef not to talk of me angry

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by major466(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:
Jack was a compound fool!

There was enough space on that thing for 2 of them. She could have laid on him while they kept warm.
Don't mind him. He rather take a swim than save himself.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
yes we love you, does that mean we should die for you girls?

Life is one.
yes! love can die for you!
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
djeezy:
if they die for you, you will still move on with your life, have a replacement. So why should they die for you especially nowadays that girls fake love. It may be love to die, but it's pure wisdom not to.
so I should stay single forever bkus he died for me? if it was me, I would die for him too. what if it was a situation where one must die, should he still let her die? no.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by espn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so I should stay single forever bkus he died for me? if it was me, I would die for him too. what if it was a situation where one must die, should he still let her die? no.
jack was a big fool.. statistics shows there are more females than male..so what are we talking about..
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by wiringdpt(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
I dey mad? undecided
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
No, I mean why not?
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Gcapable(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
EroticAngelina:

If you truly love someone, you won't even agree to them dying for you in the first place.
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Brymo: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
They say a good love is one that
sits you down, gives you a drink
of water, and pats you on top of
the head. But I say a good love
is one that casts you into the
wind, sets you ablaze, makes
you burn through the skies and
ignite the night like a phoenix;
the kind that cuts you loose like
a wildfire and you can't stop
running simply because you
keep on burning everything
that you touch! I say that's a
good love; one that burns and
flies, and you run with it!
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by Brugo(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
I will not lie.... I cannot. Well except she's my wife....but....
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by LewisO: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Jack displeased himself and pleased the lady so his life paid for his Stuppid act. [/size]
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by SergeantGbagaun: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2015
Gcapable:
Jesus died because of love (he loves us), Jack died for love and Romeo did the same, so why should I? Enough people have already done that on my behave.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) by jimmynauty: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
hehehe.. Mah no lie..
She laughs, i laugh with her..
She cry, i cry with her..
She fall inside gutter.. I laugh again grin
talk more of death matter..
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!my Girlfriend Can Not Do Without Seeing Me A Day / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy? / 5 Reason Why S.ex Is Very Painful For Some Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.