Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb (1019 Views)

The 10 Types Of People You Meet During The Exam Time / When You Lay Hands On Your Computer During Jamb Exam Lol -photo / If You Know These Guys, You Are Old (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by Fulaboy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
10 Types Of People You Will Find In JAMB Exam
Centres
Hehe!!!...As we all know, we are the period of JAMB,
so I've drafted a list of the possible types of people
you'll meet in the exam centers.
1. The first timers:
They look so young and naive and you begin to
wonder how a small boy/gal can be writing JAMB.
You can spot them by their behaviors of asking so
many irrelevant questions like will calculators be
given? how many questions in English? Etc
2. The fashion freaks:
Need as say more about these people, they will go
and buy new clothes and make new hairs for a day
exam(na exam no b party na)
3. The I don't care:
They don't care if they pass or fail JAMB, because na
Private university their papa dey carry them go.
4. Legend of Admission Seekers:
Even Dibu Ojerinde knows these people; they have
written JAMB up to 10 times(okay I exaggerated)
5. The Gurus:
These are the people that will score like 300+ in
JAMB, you can hardly recognize them, them be like
winch.
6. Those that came to chyke gals and vise versa:
I wonder if these people have ambition, they will be
thinking about how to get the number of the fair gal
with big boobs after the exam.
7. The expo carriers:
Even if JAMB starts Oral based Test, they will still
cheat, I wonder how they do it
8. Those who will pass
9. Those who will fail
10. Add yours my people..

Note: am not a jambite oo undecided
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
U ar a laya. U b jambite..
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by alberto2k(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Lame copy and paste

And how is Jamb romantic biko? undecided
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by Justyce(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
At a time am FTC... Dancing Shoki...
Any @op you didn't add those that brought either their younger siblings or their babes...
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by falconey(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Conscience.
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by SuperSuave(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thread for bloody jambites
During my time, there was this innocent looking girl beside me, when we start na him she remove one paper from under her skirt, fear catch me(cos it was my first time) I just dey fear make them knw catch her con say we dey use am 2geda ni. I studied the answers to the expo I saw, on seeing that the questions tally...omo na safe journey o
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by Enegod(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
smh
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by Fulaboy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
U ar a laya. U b jambite..
did I look like a jambite to you I wrote jamb 2013 but did manage to secure admission the year now am in a private university @ Cairo Egypt
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by Fulaboy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
Thread for bloody jambites
During my time, there was this innocent looking girl beside me, when we start na him she remove one paper from under her skirt, fear catch me(cos it was my first time) I just dey fear make them knw catch her con say we dey use am 2geda ni. I studied the answers to the expo I saw, on seeing that the questions tally...omo na safe journey o
and which year was that :-/
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by SuperSuave(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Fulaboy:
and which year was that :-/
Re: Type Of Ladies/guys You Meet During Jamb by Fulaboy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
SuperSuave:
you senior me sefff I worte my jamb in 2013

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Bachelors In Engineering (btech) In India 2015/2016 Session. / Why We All Fell In Love With Nasarawa State University, Keffi. / OOU Post Utme Past Questions For Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.