Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Can You Marry Someone Like You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Like You? (2911 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by falconey(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks. Yes every year they tell me. But frankly I have very little competition when it comes to the figure part on here. grin

Even if am drunk you will still have my VOTE as the BEST BUTT,FIGURE,PERSONALITY on nairaland.

Have seen thousands of girls kill to have what you have.

Now naija is one of the TOP10 highest demand of BUTT PAD.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Chinatownm(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
thanks. Yes every year they tell me. But frankly I have very little competition when it comes to the figure part on here. grin

show me make I see
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by phlamesG: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
rokiatu:
jeez where is your brain lol. His reaction, your tightness, how often you've used your self, your punny cleanliness, your wetness and so on should give you a clue. Unless you are clueless. You don't even need the man to tell you.
But for me they've told and not not when they was on top me. My pu..ssy was too sweet for them to think straight at that moment. grin it was much much later. An ex of my told me after we broke off even. I know my pussy good, I don't need them to tell me thou , but they still do. grin tongue
smh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 15, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. If you say so. But how do you know if they don't have the same reactions with someone else? During sex, do you give the same responses? Maybe you go, "Whooooo, whoo, whoo" with some & only a single "whoo" with some smiley I'm just curious of course grin
funny girl. grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2015
falconey:

Even if am drunk you will still have my VOTE as the BEST BUTT,FIGURE,PERSONALITY on nairaland.

Have seen thousands of girls kill to have what you have.

Now naija is one of the TOP10 highest demand of BUTT PAD.
you got good taste my guy. Here chop kiss. kiss
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by francizy(m): 5:28am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes gosh we would make the perfect match.

Infact I don't think I can get someone like me in another person.

Dating me would be a dream come true. There's so many things I have, and those are the things I look for in a partner. Like how romantic I am. Lord I am so creative. Very hard working and independent. Mannh when I love, I love with all my heart. Na me funny pass. I am so clean, and such a wonderful cook. Let's not even talk about sex na my area cool I can be so caring, oooh I love to pamper my partner. I am so kind and sweet and oooh so compassionate. I am not materialistic nor am i a gold digger. I dont drink nor do i smoke. I believe in God, am quick to forgive and [size=28pt]manhh my pu.ssy is so good, the rare type[/size]. I am so faithful and oooh so loyal. I have a track record of never ever cheating on any of my partners. And I can be such a housewife, I can clean cook, keep my man clothes clean and tidy. I can be the perfect housewife at home, the hardworking woman at work, the slut in the bedroom, and the hot trendy and well dressed woman in the streets.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
How did you know this? Have you tasted yourself?

But God I can be so stubborn. I get angry so quickly, even when am hungry i get angry.
We have to see our village priest to discuss this condition oh.. shocked

If you dont study me
Medicine and Surgery
we will fight everyday.
Bash Ali
mood swings na my area. I can be a little pride and let me not catch you cheating on me cuz I can be such a jealous freak. And oooh I will fight even if am wrong till I win. I am not the type you play games with, cuz I will beat you to it. I am such a shopaholic.
FIFA 2015??
I make issues out of usually small things
You need help dear cry
.......and gosh I am so forgetful. I can be too honest, and I have a no nonsense attitude, and don't try nonsense with me I snap pretty quickly.
For your mind.. tongue
And ooh I am so impatient. I am still working on my timing cuz am always late for everything. I am not materialistic but I am so high maintenance the thing has begin to annoy even myself. I don't give a fu..ck about what people think to the extend I be harming my self and not listening to people advice.
Ok tongue

But when all is said and done I think I can live with those bad stuff as well. grin my best is worth it. So hell b yeah Francizy will you fu..cking marry me?
Fixed grin smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by francizy(m): 5:35am On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
no o! dnt wnt soneone lyk me coz m too emotional nd weak. sad
i wnt d opposite of me undecided

Here I am boo.. wink smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2015
farano:
Wow You look cute in your profile. N i say make I dash you one like tongue

I can't marry someone like me too embarassed
Choi! See confusion here! I dunno if I should be happy or sad.

You look good in your dp sounds like you ain't handsome buh I dunno how you managed to get that awesome pix so I liked itgrin

Why you no fit marry the person wey dey like you?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by FLAWLES(f): 6:57am On Mar 15, 2015
NO,NO,NO,NO,NO, NEVER and EVER
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by dBard: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
jeez where is your brain lol. His reaction, your tightness, how often you've used your self, your punny cleanliness, your wetness and so on should give you a clue. Unless you are clueless. You don't even need the man to tell you.
But for me they've told and not not when they was on top me. My pu..ssy was too sweet for them to think straight at that moment. grin it was much much later. An ex of my told me after we broke off even. I know my pussy good, I don't need them to tell me thou , but they still do. grin tongue

loool....
Not really a fan but jeez,
I luv ur openness and confidence.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
no o! dnt wnt soneone lyk me coz m too emotional nd weak. sad
i wnt d opposite of me undecided

You don't need the opposite of you. maybe not as soft as you but NOT an opposite
You will hurt yourself more often than you think because he might not be able to get his head around you being too emotional...
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by sinaj(f): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
francizy:

Here I am boo.. wink smiley
lol.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
lol.
so, diz wat u've been doing around!!!!! itz over!!!!! angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Hmmmmmmmm my sister is more curvy dan you abeg cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Yes gosh we would make the perfect match.

Infact I don't think I can get someone like me in another person.

Dating me would be a dream come true. There's so many things I have, and those are the things I look for in a partner. Like how romantic I am. Lord I am so creative. Very hard working and independent. Mannh when I love, I love with all my heart. Na me funny pass. I am so clean, and such a wonderful cook. Let's not even talk about sex na my area cool I can be so caring, oooh I love to pamper my partner. I am so kind and sweet and oooh so compassionate. I am not materialistic nor am i a gold digger. I dont drink nor do i smoke. I believe in God, am quick to forgive and manhh my pu.ssy is so good, the rare type. I am so faithful and oooh so loyal. I have a track record of never ever cheating on any of my partners. And I can be such a housewife, I can clean cook, keep my man clothes clean and tidy. I can be the perfect housewife at home, the hardworking woman at work, the slut in the bedroom, and the hot trendy and well dressed woman in the streets.

But God I can be so stubborn. I get angry so quickly, even when am hungry i get angry. If you dont study me we will fight everyday. mood swings na my area. I can be a little pride and let me not catch you cheating on me cuz I can be such a jealous freak. And oooh I will fight even if am wrong till I win. I am not the type you play games with, cuz I will beat you to it. I am such a shopaholic. I make issues out of usually small things.......and gosh I am so forgetful. I can be too honest, and I have a no nonsense attitude, and don't try nonsense with me I snap pretty quickly. And ooh I am so impatient. I am still working on my timing cuz am always late for everything. I am not materialistic but I am so high maintenance the thing has begin to annoy even myself. I don't give a fu..ck about what people think to the extend I be harming my self and not listening to people advice.

But when all is said and done I think I can live with those bad stuff as well. grin my best is worth it. So hell b yeah I would fu..cking marry me.
Hmmmmmmm yummmy grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Orijin101:

so, diz wat u've been doing around!!!!! itz over!!!!! angry
wot did i do again na sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
wot did i do again na sad
u re following oda guys up and down abi angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Hmmmmmmmm my sister is more curvy dan you abeg cheesy
good for her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
rokiatu:
good for her.

I need you more than u imagine. I'm so horn.y and I'm also endowed with a huge and long rod that will take care of your huge butt during doggy style.

I'm financially stable and live alone. I have all it takes to be your man.

Give me the green light kiss
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Orijin101:

u re following oda guys up and down abi angry
me shocked
atink dax wot ireneony told u undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
sinaj:
me shocked
atink dax wot ireneony told u undecided
go away!!!!! angry itz over!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by justmag(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
What? I wish I could find a girl like dat. I will never let her go. If i am right in an argument...I will say I am wrong. I will take all d grenades for her. grin...now dats a soul mate I can't let go.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by mzchinny(f): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
of course I can. Nobody is perfect and neither am I.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by sinaj(f): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Orijin101:

go away!!!!! angry itz over!!!!!!!
*xobs* m goin no where!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by jerrymej(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Can't marry someone like me!
At least I should be reason for someone's smile or joy, rather than been it of myself.

I need a different of me, because am not contented with the good deeds in me, and as such there's this great need I marry someone with different challenges!

I like myself, but I still need to advance to some certain level that I couldn't imagine.

You opt to learn from someone and someone opt to learn from you as well. Marriage is a learning process.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Islie: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nope....

Will marry someone that compliment me
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Jumbo46(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please does any one know anything about Apple choice limited (travel/ immigration agency to Canada)? Because I receive a form from which I wanted to apply for the federal skill work in Canada.Anyone with his/her experience about apple choice limite should shear with me please.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by AJ01(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
hell Nooooooo shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone Like You? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
breadandbutter:

I need you more than u imagine. I'm so horn.y and I'm also endowed with a huge and long rod that will take care of your huge butt during doggy style.

I'm financially stable and live alone. I have all it takes to be your man.

Give me the green light kiss
pencil diick,how u gonna put that limp diick to work with that suzzie,big foool...
.u posted shiit against the ibos on politics sections n u are here soliciting for free pucccy...stuppid priick..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. / Seven Complicated Facts About Women / Talking About "SEXUALITY" Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.