Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls (235286 Views)

Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / 10 Great Building Designs That Can Fit Into A 50'x50' Plot Of Land. / 3D Building Designs By Our Own Abdulwastecx! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by princemi(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2017
Hi, am not a critique but i have to say this; you've got nice contemporary ideas but i think you need to spend more time on landscaping... i checked your 3d's from page 0-25 and one common factor i noticed is you place ornaments around the building and hardlandscape or softlandcape the remaining area without giving any special consideration for parking. You instead scatter the cars around the compound which is a colossal waste of space and would consequently be problematic for effective circulation after construction.

I don't know how it works where you are based but i know in my location some of your designs would not attain planning approval at first asking.

i noticed you use Artlantis renderer for your exteriors which is cool, that's what i use. In general, you are doing a good job.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2017
princemi:
Hi, am not a critique but i have to say this; you've got nice contemporary ideas but i think you need to spend more time on landscaping... i checked your 3d's from page 0-25 and one common factor i noticed is you place ornaments around the building and hardlandscape or softlandcape the remaining area without giving any special consideration for parking. You instead scatter the cars around the compound which is a colossal waste of space and would consequently be problematic for effective circulation after construction.

I don't know how it works where you are based but i know in my location some of your designs would not attain planning approval at first asking.

i noticed you use Artlantis renderer for your exteriors which is cool, that's what i use. In general, you are doing a good job.

Thanks , your contributions/suggestions are highly appreciated....I only hope to improve and get better .... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2017
New design

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Isaac393l: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2017

I like this.

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Isaac393l: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2017

I like this.

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by kengodson: 5:46am On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=Isaac393l post=52717637][/quote]this is not your plot of land shocked, create your own tread
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by dspSouthkorea: 5:49am On Jan 12, 2017
INOXTA (Stainless Steel Tile)

Our lightweight, flexible tile is very easy to install, saving manpower and cost ideal for interior & art wall and kitchen for both commercial and residential.

INOXTA, available in various colors, shapes, and finishes, is a genuine stainless steel tile consists of surface treated stainless steel face and patented bendable stainless steel backing. Literally, anyone with proper equipment and glue would be able to install it easily

for more information contact,

James Akibon

jamesakibon@daejindsp.com

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
New design
+234-803-484-3342
darenyxaid@gmail.com

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 1:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Jpierre: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Boss, Greetings. I sent u a mail jeancpierre0007@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hafux A.e.c.
+234-803-484-3342
darenyxaid@gmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by frixie: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
3 bedroom flat on a 100ft x 50ft plot

Features
Ante room
Visitors toilet
Sit-out
Living room
Dinning
Kitchen
Pantry
Bedroom 1 en-suite with wardrobe
Bedroom 2 and 3 en-suite with closet

I need a plan that captures the above. Pls do forward to danedos@rocketmail.com
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
frixie:
3 bedroom flat on a 100ft x 50ft plot

Features
Ante room
Visitors toilet
Sit-out
Living room
Dinning
Kitchen
Pantry
Bedroom 1 en-suite with wardrobe
Bedroom 2 and 3 en-suite with closet

I need a plan that captures the above. Pls do forward to danedos@rocketmail.com

Would send a sample plan to you shortly.

BR.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Taitesssy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
darenyx:
4 bedroom bungalow design
Pls can you give the details of this beautiful edifice
My email is papateeplus@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Taitesssy(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2017
darenyx:
4 bedroom bungalow design
Pls l need further information on this beautiful edifice.
Pls forward to papateeplus@gmail.com.
Thanks

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Taitesssy:

Pls l need further information on this beautiful edifice.
Pls forward to papateeplus@gmail.com.
Thanks

Treated
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by D1O(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
darenyx:
From a commercial investment point of view, what is the current advisory - block of 2 bedroom flats or block of 3 bedroom flats?

There seems to be a recent surge in construction of 2 bedroom flats (even in scenarios where land size WOULD comfortably accommodate 3 bedroom flats.) I always thought (from a market supply perspective) that 3 bed apartments would suit both people who needed just 2 rooms and those who required 3 rooms; while a 2 room flat automatically excludes those who require 3 rooms.

Am I missing something here? Why the surge in construction of blocks of 2 bedroom flats as against 3 bedroom flats?

Advice much anticipated.
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
D1O:

From a commercial investment point of view, what is the current advisory - block of 2 bedroom flats or block of 3 bedroom flats?

There seems to be a recent surge in construction of 2 bedroom flats (even in scenarios where land size WOULD comfortably accommodate 3 bedroom flats.) I always thought (from a market supply perspective) that 3 bed apartments would suit both people who needed just 2 rooms and those who required 3 rooms; while a 2 room flat automatically excludes those who require 3 rooms.

Am I missing something here? Why the surge in construction of blocks of 2 bedroom flats as against 3 bedroom flats?

Advice much anticipated.

People still building 3 bedroom apartment, alot of persons for that matter... But the rise in the construction of 2 bedroom apartment is due to its demand and cost of construction , as you spend less building a 2 bedroom apartment and basically get almost amount for rent....

But location plays very important role as you won't building a 3 bedroom apartment in an area where most person would rather go for a 2 bedroom apartment .

A marriage counselor I design a building for at Ibadan told me that she advice young couples to rent 2 bedroom apartment, so the husband and wife occupies one room , while the second room be left for their kids ...Thereby reducing the chance of a visitor staying too long ...

There are 1001 reasons while people choose 2 bedrooms over 3 bedroom ... But at the end of the day it depends on your choice and spending power..

BR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
Coming soon ...Benin city

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Isaac393l: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
darenyx:

Thanks biggest boss grin

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Twin 2 bedroom bungalow
+234-803-484-3342
darenyxaid@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by D1O(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
darenyx:

People still building 3 bedroom apartment, alot of persons for that matter... But the rise in the construction of 2 bedroom apartment is due to its demand and cost of construction , as you spend less building a 2 bedroom apartment and basically get almost amount for rent....

But location plays very important role as you won't building a 3 bedroom apartment in an area where most person would rather go for a 2 bedroom apartment .

A marriage counselor I design a building for at Ibadan told me that she advice young couples to rent 2 bedroom apartment, so the husband and wife occupies one room , while the second room be left for their kids ...Thereby reducing the chance of a visitor staying too long ...

There are 1001 reasons while people choose 2 bedrooms over 3 bedroom ... But at the end of the day it depends on your choice and spending power..

BR.

Many thanks for the time taken and the input provided.

Much appreciated!!
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
D1O:

Many thanks for the time taken and the input provided.

Much appreciated!!

Welcome
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
New design

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Chekitaut: 2:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Should i be hopeful...?
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
New designs

6 units 2 bedroom flats

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
For inquiries
+234-803-484-3342
darenyxaid@gmail.com

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by FIPS: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2017
darenyx:
Mass housing design

9 units of 3bedroom flats.

Features:
All bedroom ensuite
Living
Dinning
Kitchen&store
Dinning
Can you do something like this but with more units, the proposed land is 1000sqm
Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by darenyx(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls by Chekitaut: 1:12am On Feb 24, 2017
darenyx:

Oga should i forget about it? just tell me

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Reply)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.