Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47599 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Deltagiant: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
This is not a reliable platform as some of the respondents don't live in Nigeria and may not vote.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Damstarr(f): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB all the way!!

20 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by rexmozee0167(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Solemnly, absolutely, definitely, actually, affirmatively and determinately I will vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He has transform my live through The Youwin program.......Goodluck till 2019. Ride on sir You are the best

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mike404(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
WE CAN'T GO BACK

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by criminalmindz: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
APC E WARLORDS WITH 1 MILLIION MULTIPLE NAIRALAND ACCOUNTS, WHERE UNA DE ABI AMAECHI NEVER PAY THIS WEEK?
GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by otunbashonny(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
As for me and my household it's sai baba
Sai Buhari

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by kingsley03: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
my vote go's for d best candidate and his name is gej

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by criminalmindz: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
rexmozee0167:
Solemnly, absolutely, definitely, actually, affirmatively and determinately I will vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. He has transform my live through The Youwin program.......Goodluck till 2019. Ride on sir You are the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by AdoreKIZITO(f): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ till my first son become eligible to contest.

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Confession14(f): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Na baba Faith go win nau. GEJ for life

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by donsteady(m): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2015
I will vote for Gej even with gun point on my forehead

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sunnyx13: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekman:
Gej Has Won D Election. My Worry Is Security. D Army & Mopol Need 2b Alert

My people die for lack of Knowledge, Until boko haram attack your family you people won't stop voting that man, it is obvious his not competent, he should let someone else rule, someone that will use his experience to lead us the right way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by criminalmindz: 12:28am On Mar 15, 2015
APC E WARLORDS, SEE WE KNOW YOU HAVE OVER 1 MILLION MULTIPLE FAKE ACCOUNTS, COMMENT AND STOP LIKING COMMENTS LET US CLICK YOUR PROFILE AND CHECK YOU NUMBER OF POSTS SO WE CAN AUTHENTICATE HOW FAKE YOUR USERNAME IS.
MEAN WHILE TRANSFORMATION CONTINUES TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by adynsn: 12:29am On Mar 15, 2015
D pples general

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sunnyx13: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2015
kingsley03:
my vote go's for d best candidate and his name is gej

If you continue like this, you will be a failure in life, believe me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by criminalmindz: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Like if you would vote for Buhari.

Like if you would vote for Buhari.
(Quote) (Report) 134 Likes (Like) 13 Shares (Share)

SEE THEM FAKE ACCOUNTS, ONLY TO LOG IN AND LIKE APC COMMENTS. SAME IP ADDRESS. PROPAGADAN AND WITCH CRAFT PARTY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mike404(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2015
otunbadan:
As a business man I like minding my own business but GEJ has my vote because that's my business.
ORI E PE
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by iamLadyGee95: 12:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan all the way to 2019 ;DJonathan all the way to 2019

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by criminalmindz: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
sunnyx13:

If you continue like this, you will be a failure in life, believe me
YOUR ARE ALREADY A FAILURE. VOTE GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
BUHARI WLD WIN NO JUPITER CAN CHANGE IT..JUST SORRY 4 THESE PDP STOOGES ON NL........#CHANGE.. E GO DO U VOOM 4 EYE...PPLE ARE WAITING ANXIOUSLY..THEY CANT WAIT TO PUSH THIS LOUSY GOVERNMENT AWAY..... YES BUHARI...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by lawrsmith(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
sunnyx13:

My people die for lack of Knowledge, Until boko haram attack your family you people won't stop voting that man, it is obvious his not competent, he should let someone else rule, someone that will use his experience to lead us the right way
you have said it all APC is boko haram,Buhari is terrorist because when he loses election he will release his boko haram boys.say no to APC,say no to terrorist,say no to buhari.GEJ ALL THE WAY

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by creepsyme(f): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2015
neither buhari nor jonathan. I hav a strong feeling I will regret voting any one of them, I keep my voters card for 2019.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sodiqrasaq(m): 12:34am On Mar 15, 2015
DeCritique:
GEJ till 2019.

APC and Buhari only wins elections online
the same way jonathan and pdp won in 2011

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2015
As for me and my entire family we will be voting for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by sleekman(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2015
sunnyx13:

So I Go Use My Fine Legs, Hand, Thumb And Brain Go Vote Boko Haram? Shekau's godfather. God 4bid Bad Thing. *Spits On The Ground, Circling & Snapping Fingers Over Head*
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by rusher14: 12:39am On Mar 15, 2015
So with all the running around brother Jonny has been doing, Borno, Lagos for the umpteenth time, paying compensation to the family of victims of the immigration employment debacle na to still pack go Otuoke?

Chai there is God o !!

6 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by opey112(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2015
I will not even step out of my house. because this politicians are all the same fighting for there selfish interest. I go dey my house make sure say data full my phone they scroll NL for news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Abubakar247(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB
BUHARI

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Somyv(m): 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Koroaso:
******JONATHAN HAS ALREADY SET UP AN OTUOKE COMMITEE *******

******THIS COMMITEE LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HE HAS SET UP IN THE PAST******

*******IS TO WELCOME THEM IN OTUOKE AFTER MARCH 28TH******

SAI BUHARI/PYO
the probability of gmb winning is zero. Gej wil lead a state burial 4 buhari b4 nxt year. We
wil all mourn him .

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by timunstopable: 12:40am On Mar 15, 2015
I will vote for Change

Tired of Audio based achievements of Gej

He keeps comissioning power plants yet we no dey see light

Says he did 25000km of road abeg where cos I no see am

Says he created over 1million jobs I no see am

Says Sure-p they create jobs yet the applicants are the ones paying money to sure p . buying uniforms etc

Says he is fighting corruption yet abba moro is still in his cabinet after Nis scam, returns Obanikoro as minister, blocks deziani's probe , refuses to declare his assets publicly says he doesnt give a damn

Jonathan achievement strictly audio based we only hear we dont see it or feeel it

I Vote for Change

GMb

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bakila: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Nigeria is to Be led by he who loves Nigeria. The votes goes to him who loves Nigeria, her sovereignty, her people and understand the country. Not someone ......

Baba bahari

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.