Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47581 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by SirAweezy(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB for me and my entire family...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ademega(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2015
blackjack21:

CHAI! GEJ YAF SUFFER. gringringrin

06:41:52
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
I see a landslide for Buhari .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Koroaso:
******JONATHAN HAS ALREADY SET UP AN OTUOKE COMMITTEE *******

******THIS COMMITTEE LIKE SO MANY OTHERS HE HAS SET UP IN THE PAST******

*******IS TO WELCOME THEM IN OTUOKE AFTER MARCH 28TH******

******NIGERIANS CANT WAIT TO PARTY AND WASH AWAY THE BADLUCK JONATHAN HAS BROUGHT THIS COUNTRY********

*****NIGERIANS WILL CELEBRATE YOUR EXIT,YOU HAD THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME,INSTEAD YOU SURROUNDED YOURSELF WITH CLOWNS LIKE FAYOSE,OBANIKORO,FANI KAYODE...MENTALLY DERANGED MEDIA AIDES LIKE ABATI AND OKUPE******

*******YOU TURNED THE WHOLE COUNTRY INTO A CIRCUS ACT,AND FILLED THE WHOLE INTERNET WITH PICTURES OF THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT ACTING LIKE A CLOWN,KNEELING DOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE.....WHILE BOKO HARAM KILLED NIGERIANS******

*******YOU FOUGHT EVERYBODY THAT BROUGHT YOU INTO POWER FORGETTING YOUR HUMBLE BEGINNINGS AS A DEPUTY GOVERNOR*****

********YOU FRATERNIZED OPENLY WITH CONVICTED CRIMINALS,ALLEGED CRIMINALS,ASPIRING CRIMINALS,RETIRED CRIMINALS AND WANNABE CRIMINALS WHILE CLAIMING TO BE "fighting" CORRUPTION********

******YOU SINGLE-HANDEDLY DESTROYED YOUR OWN PARTY ALLOWING DRUG DEALERS TO JOIN AND KICKING OUT HONORABLE MEMBERS******

******WE ARE NOT ONLY GOING TO VOTE YOU OUT!!! WE ARE GOING TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR REGIME******

*****WHEN WE VOTE YOU OUT AND YOU BECOME AN ORDINARY CITIZEN YOU WILL BE FORCED TO ACCOUNT FOR ALL THE LIVES LOST WHILE YOU WERE IN POWER AND WHY THE FEDERAL RESERVE FINISHED DURING YOUR WATCH******

*****FIRST OF ALL,MARCH 28TH NIGERIANS ARE GOING TO SACK YOU.....SAME WAY YOU LIKE TO SACK PEOPLE*********

SAI BUHARI/PYO
seconded

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by egift(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Sai Buhari all the way!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Good morning.

I would like to say that I may not vote for these reasons.

The first one is that I am on duty on election day....as a member of the medical profession.

But the real reason.....I guess I am rather tired of Nigerian politics.

The thing I do not like about PDP right now is that they seem to be campaigning on ''all the good things GEJ has done''. Admittedly there has been a lot done....but what bothers me is the fact that PDP has no plans for future sustainability.....especially in the light of drop in oil prices.

We have been there before.....back in the 1970's we built a lot of things because oil prices were high and we had the money. Fast forward to the late 80's...and many of those good things got dilapidated.

As for APC...they want to spend money that they do not have. Also....I cannot fathom how Buhari would fight corruption...especially as in a democracy, you have to observe rules and regulations....which may not favor the war against corruption.

To sum up.....oil prices have fallen....and neither party has a solution to that problem. So....neither gets my vote. Am sorry....I do not hate anyone, or anyone's tribe......but it bothers me a great deal that we have no answer to our dependence on oil.(And no, agric is not the answer....as our neighbors can tell us).

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ
GEJ
GEJ
GEJ
GEJ
GEJ
GEJ
GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN till 2019

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by osebe: 7:05am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJtill2019
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by dondo83(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Gmb all the way!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by ayokellany: 7:10am On Mar 15, 2015
When would Nigerians stop being pathetic someone can not phantom how Buhari will fight corruption but can phantom how Jonathan will fight the same corruption with what we have been experiencing close to 6yrs It's sad a doctor that spent close to 6years in the university can reason so shabbily. Nigeria truly need the change of common sense.

11 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by smirn(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2015
abrahym:
E polls we always favor baba cos most people on here don't even have PVC
PDP and their complain, say who u stand for and forget about those with or without PVC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by anigbajumo(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Sai Baba.......GMB all da way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:11am On Mar 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Good morning.

I would like to say that I may not vote for these reasons.

The first one is that I am on duty on election day....as a member of the medical profession.

But the real reason.....I guess I am rather tired of Nigerian politics.

The thing I do not like about PDP right now is that they seem to be campaigning on ''all the good things GEJ has done''. Admittedly there has been a lot done....but what bothers me is the fact that PDP has no plans for future sustainability.....especially in the light of drop in oil prices.

We have been there before.....back in the 1970's we built a lot of things because oil prices were high and we had the money. Fast forward to the late 80's...and many of those good things got dilapidated.

As for APC...they want to spend money that they do not have. Also....I cannot fathom how Buhari would fight corruption...especially as in a democracy, you have to observe rules and regulations....which may not favor the war against corruption.

To sum up.....oil prices have fallen....and neither party has a solution to that problem. So....neither gets my vote. Am sorry....I do not hate anyone, or anyone's tribe......but it bothers me a great deal that we have no answer to our dependence on oil.(And no, agric is not the answer....as our neighbors can tell us).
But there must be a winner, shey?

Secondly, if u don't have business votin 4 any Naija politician, then u DEFINITELY HAVE NO BUSINESS COMPLAININ ABOUT THE ECONOMY OR ANY PARTY!

Kachiko? angry

Moral logic, bro cool

Also I shld tell u dat we are politikal professors in dis field & professional e-warriors, u cannot win us in dis politikal arguement, my two seed of kuli-kuli & bowl of kunu as food of thought 4 u grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 15, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

But there must be a winner, shey?

I guess so....but there must also be some serious polices....not more promises of ''I will build road''.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I guess so....but there must also be some serious polices....not more promises of ''I will build road''.
Read my complete reply upstairs cool

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Ventura1: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Sincerely Jonathan is a goner, FFK, OKUPE & ALL TANOIDS BP go high today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Ikology(m): 7:15am On Mar 15, 2015
Change De changer ofcourse
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Even the blind knows where umbrella is in d ballot paper. Vote PDP VOTE GEJ
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by blackjack21(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2015
ademega:

I see a landslide for Buhari .

You can say that again

#WeHaveDecided.

07:18:48
Sun, Mar 15, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by easymanofdpeopl(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Sai Baba Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by strawberryinc(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Option B
BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by yomanovic: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2015
abrahym:
E polls we always favor baba cos most people on here don't even have PVC

What happens online is a refection of what happens offline. In my house, at work and among friends, when I tease them that they must use their PVC to bring Jonathan back, they all oppose it. Go to the streets of Lagos and do sample check now and see for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by agabusta: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2015
fboycaestro:
I have read all comments here carefully before commenting and what I have noticed is that people are castigating GMB because he his a Muslim/Notherner. And that's because they are not seeing themselves as a Nigerian. But sincerely we all know GEJ has performed below expectations, if that's untrue then he shouldn't be running helter-skelter all in the name of canvassing people to vote for him. so many things he could have put in place long time ago he's trying to amend now, but the truth is all of these things are working against him and people are now very conscious of his moves, that all he's doing is to get favour in the sight of Nigerians. If he has done well then he doesn't needs to attack opposition rather than sell himself by pointing to things he has done but all of those things he's been mentioning are rather not obvious to Nigerians, He doesn't have to advertise his achievement for us to see. An administration that thinks Tinubu without any immunity is corrupt and can't get him arrested but air documentary on AIT. I don't know when AIT turned into a law court, A President who says Stealing isn't corruption, An administration that couldn't defeat BH in six years but can in 6 weeks all in the name of Election. An administration who didn't do anything about immigration scam but can compensate the families of victims two weeks to elections. OMG can someone tell this man all of these things are rather working against him. Like Yoruba will say Epa ko ba oro mo (it's rather too late)

It's very obvious that Nigerians are tired only for some clueless ones that can't point out to fact all in the name of religion or ethnicity

Positive change is inevitable

You have said it all. GMB all the way!

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by burmaluv(f): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2015
Sai Buari Sai Baba

5 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by deb(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2015
soldierdollar:
Jonathan

I can't waste my vote on a man who's old enough to be my grandfather . A man who cannot remember the name of his running mate , a man who does not know the full meaning of INEC , a man who does not know the name of his party .. A man who brutally killed and jailed innocent people .

I can't vote for a brainless dictator.
I rather kill myself than commit suicide

You can go & die! I will rather vote for all your false claim than to stick with the most daftt & corrupt govt in the history of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by bayulll01(m): 7:26am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekman:
Gej Has Won D Election. My Worry Is Security. D Army & Mopol Need 2b Alert

Deceivers no sane nigerian youth that want to escape the mismanagement of Gonadaf will vote for him,I mean no sane one

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by babasanti: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2015
yakzz:
No shaking. GMB all the way

Busted!!! Another Apc e warlord account. Just 8posts on nairaland. Gej till 2019
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by yomanovic: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Even the blind knows where umbrella is in d ballot paper. Vote PDP VOTE GEJ

You see yourself now! That's how deceptive the government of the present Nigeria is. The umbrella that cannot accommodate pdp members and they've run for cover in other parties is what you are telling me that even a blind man knows where it is?

Ok I guess you are right that the blind man knows that the umbrella has made Nigeria stagnant and he therefore knows where it is already because it has been standing in one place and refused to move us forward! Therefore, even the blind man now yearns for CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Read my complete reply upstairs cool

I have read it.....and while your point is taken.....we do have a serious economic problem ahead....and I see neither of the parties telling us how they intend to ride out the storm.

At least someone saying....I will run an austerity govt...with cuts to non-essential services....would be good. Not Buhari's ''I will give unemployed youths money''....or GEJ harping about all the universities built....without a word on future funding in the wake of the oil price drop.

Yes...it is bad not to vote....but when the people you are supposed to vote for appear to be vague on how they will change/transform things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by heywhytech1(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2015
If not for GMB who will it be ? Infact I prefered to collect the ballot paper and void it than vote for Mr. Stealing is not corruption alias Clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by babasanti: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2015
domino101:
buhari all the way
BUSTED!!! Another APC e warlord, time registered 10th march 2015. 10 posts only.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by swaggyfunmite: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmn! Ive gone thru all d comments, and I found out dat Nigerians now don't give a damn abt who dey wanna vote 4, all dey want is dat dey want GEJ as president anymore, I believe if I were also a presidential candidate, dey would av voted for me also instead of GEJ, its now clear to me DAT "whatsoever u hand findeth to do, do it very well" once u fail, people dump u 4 anoda person, I like ways happening here in naija, and I pray DAT God will continual bless Nigeria
I will vote 4 GMB come rain or sunshine, God bless GMB and GOD bless me.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I have read it.....and while your point is taken.....we do have a serious economic problem ahead....and I see neither of the parties telling us how they intend to ride out the storm.

At least someone saying....I will run an austerity govt...with cuts to non-essential services....would be good. Not Buhari's ''I will give unemployed youths money''....or GEJ harping about all the universities built....without a word on future funding in the wake of the oil price drop.

Yes...it is bad not to vote....but when the people you are supposed to vote for appear to be vague on how they will change/transform things?
Guy, look at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall those gibberish u jez wrote upstairs...

IF U ARE NOT GOIN 2 VOTE 4 ANYBODY 2 PILOT D AFFAIRS OF DIS NATION IN D NEXT 4 YRS...
U-HAVE-NO-BIZNESSUS-COMPLAIN-ABOUT-OUR-ECONOMYYYYYYY!
Simple logic

cool

Go to Ghana & complain about dia economy dia grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Stoned In Kogi / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.