Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (47601 Views)

Poll:if Given Opportunity To Come Bck To Life Which Of Nigeria Tribe ll'u Go for / Opinion: If Today Was Election, Who Would WIN / Why The Heck Was Election Fixed On Valentine's Day In Nigeria? #electwithlove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by babasanti: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2015
malachee:
I don't mind who d next president is. But nt Johnathan pls. I can't forgive him for d death of my brother

BUSTED, time registered feb 15. 14 posts
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Bright2(m): 7:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Damayor12:
.j
For Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Oteke(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2015
Hailer! BUHARI OFCOURSE.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Bitojoe(m): 7:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Like if you have your pvc and you are going to vote.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Prazmira(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Even if I have opportunity to vote a million time, I would Vote for Jonathan. Even in my dreams God has revealed to me that Goodluck is the answer till 2019.

If you believe that Roman Reigns will defeat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemenia then Believe that!

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by babasanti: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2015
easymanofdpeopl:
Sai Baba Buhari

BUSTED!!! Another APC e warlord. Time regstered FEB 2015.18 posts.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Guy, look at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall those gibberish u jez wrote upstairs...

IF U ARE NOT GOIN 2 VOTE 4 ANYBODY 2 PILOT D AFFAIRS OF DIS NATION IN D NEXT 4 YRS...
U-HAVE-NO-BIZNESSUS-COMPLAIN-ABOUT-OUR-ECONOMYYYYYYY!
Simple logic

cool

Well, I do have a right to complain that neither of the candidates seem to have an idea about what to do in these hard economic times.

So, why then should I vote? Note that I agree with you that my decison makes no sense....but then again...why should I vote for someone who cannot clearly tell me how the country's economy should be run given the drop in oil prices.

Which leads me to another thing....reading the kind of political discourse on Nairaland can be discouraging. Most Nigerians do not want to think. And that is bad. We have to start being a thinking people...rather than a people who make decisions based on tribal and relgious considerations.

You may laugh at my lack of wisdom(and yes...I do lack a lot of wisdom myself....admitting that has been one reason why I last long in this world wink)...but....let us be frank. I really really want to know how the parties will respond to the economic reality we face. I don't want to wake up five years down the road under another economic disaster that might be worse than the 1980's....because we did not plan much better when we should have.

I am scared....and I have a right to be scared. And no one is answering my fears. And it frankly makes me sad. If it denotes lack of wisdom...so be it.

Good morning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by arsetalks(m): 7:41am On Mar 15, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
Robot get sense na.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Pesuzok(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

(a) Has built 14 new fed universities (10 in the North) including Katsina that is Buhari's home state. Buhari didn't build a single "Mama Nkechi garri school" for a sigle child in 20 Months.

(b) Built hundreds of Almajiri schools that Buhari refused to build for his people. Though APC people like Fashola think we should NOT build the schools & allow them to be tutored by radical fanatics in Madrasas to creat more Boko recruits.

(c) Railway has been revived. People now travelling under chilling AC from Lagos to Kano, Enugu to PH. More lines planned to connect Benin, Asaba, Warri to Lagos, North & Middle Belt.

(d) Declared State of emergency in NE, yet maintained democratic structures in place (Governors, Houses of Assembly) intact, Yet BUHARI & Sultan of Sokoto tried to frustrate his effort, accusing him that fighting Boko is fighting the North. They lobbied US not to sell us weapons. Yet GEJ didn't relent. Weapons from China & Russia are crushing Boko mercilessly now. Our neighbours aiding us.

(e) National Conference held successfully. Recommendations made to improve the constitution left by the military.

(f) We have become the largest economy in Africa for the first time.

(g) Agriculture & Agribusiness have exploded. Marching majestically towards food security & sufficiency.
(h) 50, 000 FG ghost workers scam removed using Biometrics. Same with fertiliser scam using e-wallets.
(i)Power generation gradually improving, small private refineries & alternative energy coming on board.

(j) Federal Roads like Lagos-Benin in best shape since over 20 years. Lagos-Ibadan, Lokoja-Abuja & so on gradually getting improvement.

............And Many more.
In 5 years, knowing all the selfish vested interests in 9ja with legendary corruption everywhere, GEJ has done well. Better than most leaders in 9ja History.

Only Pa Awo could have done better if voted in 1979 & maybe Abiola in 1993.

a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j............ONLY? of which i dont want to start debating on them, if not it will just reduce to 3 points in 5+ years
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by wunmite90: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2015
babasanti:

BUSTED, time registered feb 15. 14 posts

What is this one saying self. Are u tryin to say nairaland is no longer growing and shouldn't have members who registered in march?

And also are u saying new members shouldn't have a person to vote for or rather new members should only vote GEJ

And do u expect 1000 post from some1 who registered in march

If u want to comfirm a double nairaland ID that's not how to do it.

Pls grow up

7 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by kraftykc(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Buhari.

People are asked a simple question and they persist in being idiotic. If u don't want to vote why comment?

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by misterh(m): 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Even the original likes for Jonathan plus those likes on the two subsequent posts which support Jonathan no reach the likes on the fifth post which says Sai Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by yomanovic: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
sleekman:
Gej Has Won D Election. My Worry Is Security. D Army & Mopol Need 2b Alert

Daft just like Jonathan. I don't know why even Nigeria youths will see the truth and yet choose to believe lies.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Cally2244: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ all de way
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by maestroferddi: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Sorry to disappoint you on a Sunday morning.

Jonathan will win this election.

Now bookmark this comment coming from me...

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by hush15: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
sunnyx13:

My people die for lack of Knowledge, Until boko haram attack your family you people won't stop voting that man, it is obvious his not competent, he should let someone else rule, someone that will use his experience to lead us the right way

All the same, its still Jo that has my pvc. I live in Nigeria and have my pvc and its going for Jo all the way. APC should check back in another four years, thatz uf they survive this sha..
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Aminat508(f): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Whalahi, Mallam Buhari ni faa

4 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by scholes0(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2015
this is not even a competition anymore.
complete whooping.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by arsetalks(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
abrahym:
E polls we always favor baba cos most people on here don't even have PVC
But how do you know most people do not have PVC?

Online polls the world over have always given a good indication of who will win an election.

Buhari's victory is looking surer and rightly so, the shoeless man gave the victory to Buhari with his ridiculousness.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by nwikono(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2015
My vote is for GEJ
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Pesuzok(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2015
AreaFada2:

Our problem is we want to run before crawwling. We want to count bilions without counting thousands first.
GEJ has been president for 5 years, not 6 years (APC propaganda). If OBJ had done railway to the level now in his 8 years, would we not be improving on that? Or Abacha,or IBB. Never mind Buhari.

I have used TGV, ICE, Pendolino, Le shuttle & most other fast trains the West have to offer. But it took over 150 years of constant railway improvement/investment to get there. I don't count SA among places I want to visit or live in.

You think a quasi straight-line flight path distance from Heathrow to Lagos is measured same way as a winding railway line? Still I dispute your claim of 25, 000km. That could be the overall national network when fully completed, with new lines.

Be careful what you wish for. I don't think you witnessed Buhari's govt as a grown up or even teenager. I did. The brtuality, the selective justice, intimidation, lack of freedom of speech, mass sackings/unemployment by closing branches of Radio Nigeria in several State capitals and so on.

Buhari has even way far less to offer. Rigidity, narrow-mindedness & conservatism is not what we need in a global village of today.

The North want power for the sake of it. 40 years of Northern rule, nothing to show for it. Tinubu wants to pocket 9ja assets like he has pocketed Lagos State assets & make his wife, kids, relatives & inlaws occupy juicy national postions as they do now in Lagos. In it for personal gain.

Be wise & not just follow the crowd.

Low Naira value is time to pursue exportation, for example agro-allied products.
The richest countries like Japan, Germany, S. Korea & recently China built their economy on export.

If we export far more & import less, we need not fear exchange rate. Time to reduce wanton consumption of foreign goods. Our elite should visit Obudu, Tinapa, Idanre Hills, Benin & Sungbo walls & ramparts, Eyo festival, Igue festival, Oshogbo festival & other local attractions instead of going abroad to fritter away money.

I believe Buhari is a man that will take advice from people, and he will surround himself with people to make this nation move forward. People like Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwaso, Osinbajo e.t.c. These guys have performed well in their states, they need to bring that to the federal level.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by nwikono(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2015
My vote is for GEJ
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by abisolaarshow(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
this jonathanians can make noise. well empty barrel they say make the loudest noise. just look at the likes for Buhari on the first page. Intellectuals don't brag.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by babasanti: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
swaggyfunmite:
Hmmn! Ive gone thru all d comments, and I found out dat Nigerians now don't give a damn abt who dey wanna vote 4, all dey want is dat dey want GEJ as president anymore, I believe if I were also a presidential candidate, dey would av voted for me also instead of GEJ, its now clear to me DAT "whatsoever u hand findeth to do, do it very well" once u fail, people dump u 4 anoda person, I like ways happening here in naija, and I pray DAT God will continual bless Nigeria
I will vote 4 GMB come rain or sunshine, God bless GMB and GOD bless me.

BUSTED!!! Another ApC e Warlord.
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by arsetalks(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
donsteady:
APC with multiple account......... 28th not far from now
You lot are in denial. Seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by mustymatic(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
DeCritique:
GEJ till 2019.

APC and Buhari only wins elections online
Yeah right, ya can't rig here (online)
If Nigeria election will be conducted with something like the card reader... hmmm dats y they don't like the idea...PDP n Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by obiz2014: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
SAI JONATHAN
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by stanleyfisher(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
I will honorably vote for Goodluck.
My family will vote for Goodluck
My aboki gate man will vote for goodluck
Even my dog if allowed to vote would vote for Ebele

Words alone can not describe that man whose destiny is leadership. Even God in heaven knows Buhari is due and therefore he needs maximum rest to avoid stories that touches the heart soon.

Likes if you belive in Ebele
Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Spandy(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
GMB

3 Likes

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Pesuzok(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2015
pring:
paying for the victims of immigrantion job scam was the worst he did.
it tells Nigeria and the family that if not for the election, they wouldn't have remembered.
Did u see any of those families smile?
B4 a week you may hear a report that those appointment letters may be a scam.
How can the federal Government scam unemployed graduates without remorse for close to a year now? Last minutes window dressing will not save this fool called Jonathan.

After collecting more than 500 million from umemployed youths, they are using 75 million to compensate all the families that lost their loved ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by Albishir: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2015
GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like

Re: Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? by curiouses: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2015
PassingShot:
The People's General is my choice.
Go and make your vote count here too

www.naij.com/tag/elections-2015.html#ViewPollResults

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Tinubu Slumps, Rushed To Hospital After Appointment Into Buhari’s APC - FFK / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.