Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu (3756 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by omenka(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Garrix8: slaying armies of redundant TANoids since '99 single handedly! cheesycheesy
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by banki(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
ndcide:
I think we should commend NTA for this. Nigerians should know the truth.

And for those who are so uncomfortable with this, They'll not also be comfortable if EFCC comes against Tinubu.

just an exposure & they cry, what do you think they'll do if he is arrested.

they are all hypocrite.

I am not comfortable with this because Tinubu doesn't have immunity and doesn't hold any government office, if you spend such resources on a documentary on nta and Ait...why don't you use those resources to prosecute him,
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2015
Compliance:
If all these are true, this man must be the cousin of the devil.
and ask this question.Why is this man still roaming freely.I tell u all 9ja politicians has skeleton so probing him is like paving way for the probers to be probed
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Compliance:
This man will milk Nigeria dry if APC wins the presidential election. I'm really scared. Chai
and you think Nigeria is nt milk dried already
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by otr1(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Bobskylo:

nigeria n future leaders but cnt go n or knw wat d constitution says abt him, den hw do u knw ur left frm ur right if u dnt ur cinstitutional rights?

chia das d kind of change u n apc r to bring am vry sorry no room for such tin ok,

awaiting more of ur community attribute insults ok...........
Stop disgracing yourself. You're not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
irsakant:
Maggot! Why not tell Tinubu to come to air to tell Nigerians that he was an innocent! Alakori! Alailojuti! Ajiboole!

Eranko....

If PD-Pigs had any sense left they'd forward their evidence to Efcc who in turn will arrest and prosecute Tinubu. Why should he waste his time and money defending such senseless allegations??

My prayer for you this Sunday is:

COMMON SENSE SHALL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME..

AMEN.
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
irsakant:
You want the truth? Go ask Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the ex-EFCC chairman that revealed to the Forbes' correspondent that Tinubu stole 75% of Lagos' income. And the Forbes named the thief the Nigeria's biggest landlord! Google it!

This is why me must vote out PDP. How can someone steal 75% of Lagos and Jonadunce can't arrest and prosecute Him??

Una mumu na 4G...

cheesy
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
banki:

I am not comfortable with this because Tinubu doesn't have immunity and doesn't hold any government office, if you spend such resources on a documentary on nta and Ait...why don't you use those resources to prosecute him,

Exactly!!

If Alams, Bode, Igbinedion, Tafa, Ibru etc can be prosecuted and convicted in Nigeria I wonder why Tinubu is still as free as a bird. Travelling to UK and US at will...

cheesy
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
CyberWolf:
the wealth is making him run mad.. grin
if u dare set your eyes on him in the public, you see his skin so shrink like a lizard after long in-take of "igboo".
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

This is why me must vote out PDP. How can someone steal 75% of Lagos and Jonadunce can't arrest and prosecute Him??

Una mumu na 4G...

cheesy
ask your maggot mother to prosecute him with Fashola. Becos u were not born wen Obasanjo asked the ex-EFCC Chairman, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, to die the case! Tinubu! "Gbogbo wa la leko!"
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
irsakant:
ask your maggot mother to prosecute him with Fashola. Becos u were not born wen Obasanjo asked the ex-EFCC Chairman, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, to die the case! Tinubu! "Gbogbo wa la leko!"

Was your mother giving OBJ a BJ when he asked Ribadu to die the case.

The night your father impregnated her she should have given him a BJ instead of allowing a wasted Sp.erm like you burden us with your foolishness.

Useless son of a wh0re...

cheesy
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by skyra: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]That's actually another reason to vote out Jonathan and PDP. If a known "corrupt Tinubu" that you have 3 hrs of video evidence long enough to make a TV series is still walking free without prosecution for the past 8 yrs.

I ask, What does PDP want the populace to do with the videos. When those with all the state security apparatus can't prosecute him?[/size]
its not jonas place to order the efcc else we will start hearing of selective prosecutions. He has done the needful by putting the information in the public domain, the rest is left for the rest of us to either report him to the efcc and icpc or just plain ignore the whole issue.
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by queen91(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
let them keep making documentaries, it doesn't change anything but shows are fidget they av become. no amount of documentary from PDP will make me change my mind. they av all facilities at dr disposal. who even watch all dz stupid stations.

Buhari/Osinbajo will b president/VP come may 29 2015 by d grace of god.

no second chance for d blood sucker(GEJ)
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
garrix8:

My mission on this thread was to decimate fools and empty headed illiterates. I think my Misson is accomplished..

Bye fool...

cheesy

pls empty ur foolishness for d world to u, tnx to God ur idiosyncracy is bin seen by d whole world
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:

Tinubu is committing crimes against Lagos state.
You cannot expect FG institutions to come after him except the crimes involve trans border activity or money laundering.
the failure here is that of fashola, the attornies-general and directors of public persecution of lagos state.
pls bros help me tell hw unconstitutional it is , if pdp go after dis man.........

i tried to air d view, d idiosyncracies in garris8 cnt allow he to adapt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden's Last Love Letter To His Wife Recovered In His Pakistan Home / Political Hierarchy Of Nigeria / What Android Phone Has The Best Camera Quality???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.