Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu (3758 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by raumdeuter: 12:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Bobskylo:

pls go n read wat d law says first u quote........

first d incubent guv'nor will v to call for it, within 2years of stayn in office, after wich d predicessor cnt probe agen unless catch in an illegal transaction across d boarder.............pls research for more info pls

SO which incumbent governor called for Saminu Turaki, Joshua Dariye, ALamieyeiseigha, Ibori, Igbnedion and those PDP governors of Tinubus set who were convicted?

2 Likes

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2015
donsteady:

Yours is malfunctioning, you need a replacement lol.

COMMON SENSE SHALL LOCATE YOU THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME

Amen
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 15, 2015
donsteady:

If efcc should arrest him now, won't you people
Blame Gej?
No body will blame Jonathan if they have d evidence

5 Likes

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

MUMU to the power 10.

Which Ariaria constitution talk that one??

You're a well educated Illiterate my friend and we must vote for Buhari to save the next generation from the pain and burden of coping with dim-witted fellas like you.

cheesy
dis i y i hate commenting on pages wia ppl like u are...
u displayed a kind of irrespect non-trained kid who can easily b chalanged by a pri 5 student.....

i am telling u and/or more or less opening ur blind eye over d reasons y tinubu n his fellow corrupt past guv'nors (pdp inclusive) stil walks free, u r here insulting ur grand pa's grave.......

let me remen mumu/mugu 10 or so as u may wish to call urself, but d truth is always bitter......

all dos men at d top knew demselves more dan u do, so go n rest ur head down n tink abt d next session of insults dat will b attributed to ur whole community ok..............!!!!!!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
Bobskylo:

dis i y i hate commenting on pages wia ppl like u are...
u displayed a kind of irrespect non-trained kid who can easily b chalange by a pri 5 student.....

i am telling u or more or opening ur blind eye over d reasons y tinubu n his fellow corrupt past guv'nors stil walks free, u r here insult ur grand pa's grave.......

let me remen mumu/mugu 10 or so as u may wish to call urself, but d truth is always bitter......

all dos men at d top knew demselves more dan u do, so go n rest ur head down n tink abt d next session insults dat will b attributed to ur whole community ok..............!!!!!!

The border shows you're are a chronic illiterate... Lolz

I don't spare fools...

Senseless people like you are the ones who got us stuck with this clueless President whose destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria.

Run away from this thread with your senseless comments and save yourself the pain of having your messed up brain pulverised.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

I don't spare fools...

Senseless people like you are the ones who got us stuck with this clueless President whose destiny is to bankrupt Nigeria.

Run away from this thread with your senseless comments and save yourself the pain of having your messed up brain pulverised.

cheesy

nigeria n future leaders but cnt go n or knw wat d constitution says abt him, den hw do u knw ur left frm ur right if u dnt ur cinstitutional rights?

chia das d kind of change u n apc r to bring am vry sorry no room for such tin ok,

awaiting more of ur community attribute insults ok...........
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Bobskylo:

nigeria n future leaders but cnt go n or knw wat d constitution says abt him, den hw do u knw ur left frm ur right if u dnt ur cinstitutional rights?

chia das d kind of change u n apc r to bring am vry sorry no room for such tin ok,

awaiting more of ur community attribute insults ok...........

Which Igbudu constitution are you referring get to??

You are just a Pseudo-literate dimwit..

cheesy
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Which Igbudu constitution are you referring get to??

You are just a Pseudo-literate dimwit..

cheesy

dia r som displays one will show, ppl will c it as jst his fualt, and som display dat r attributed to his/her family, some to his/her community, som to his/her local govt, som to his/her state while som oda ones are attributed to his/country...........

but d one u displayed here tells more ur community
think of it n show more of ur idiosyncracies..............

am waiting.............
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Bobskylo:

dia r som displays[/b]one will show, ppl will c it as jst his fualt, and som display dat r attributed to his/her family, [b]some to his/her community, som to his/her local govt, som to his/her state while som oda ones are attributed to his/country...........

but d one u displayed here tells more ur community
think of it n show more of ur idiosyncracies..............

am waiting.............

Abeg go find something do with yourself...

Don't infect me with your dreadful Illiteracy...

grin
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Abeg go find something do with yourself...

Don't infect me with your dreadful Illiteracy...

grin
more of ur display pls
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by garrix8: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2015
Bobskylo:

more of ur display pls

My mission on this thread was to decimate fools and empty headed illiterates. I think my Misson is accomplished..

Bye fool...

cheesy
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by BolaOfin: 1:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Had Tinubu been one quarter of the content of this documentary, PDP will not blink their eyes in having him arrested and prosecuted. Tell me what purpose a documentary like this seeks to serve when Nigerians have made up their minds for a change of government? The documentary at best only shows the current government is a toothless dog that only barks but cannot bite.

2 Likes

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by tit(f): 2:55am On Mar 15, 2015
BolaOfin:
Had Tinubu been one quarter of the content of this documentary, PDP will not blink their eyes in having him arrested and prosecuted. Tell me what purpose a documentary like this seeks to serve when Nigerians have made up their minds for a change of government? The documentary at best only shows the current government is a toothless dog that only barks but cannot bite.

Tinubu is committing crimes against Lagos state.
You cannot expect FG institutions to come after him except the crimes involve trans border activity or money laundering.
the failure here is that of fashola, the attornies-general and directors of public persecution of lagos state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by aresa: 3:02am On Mar 15, 2015
ndcide:
I think we should commend NTA for this. Nigerians should know the truth.

And for those who are so uncomfortable with this, They'll not also be comfortable if EFCC comes against Tinubu.

just an exposure & they cry, what do you think they'll do if he is arrested.

they are all hypocrite.

We should commend a taxpayer funded tv station for airing baseless, unfounded and absurd rumor? We should commend a worthless and politicized public tv station that serves no public good ?

Is this not the kind of rot we should be moving away from?

Thank God 2015 is here, we are sweeping away this shsme, disgrace and mediocrity...

1 Like

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by raumdeuter: 3:43am On Mar 15, 2015
tit:

Tinubu is committing crimes against Lagos state.
You cannot expect FG institutions to come after him except the crimes involve trans border activity or money laundering.
the failure here is that of fashola, the attornies-general and directors of public persecution of lagos state.

Who came after PDP governors like Dariye Alams Turaki Ibori etc. Was it their successor
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by tit(f): 5:21am On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:

Who came after PDP governors like Dariye Alams Turaki Ibori etc. Was it their successor

Ibori was caught for money laundering in the UK.
His successor is/was not interested in prosecuting him so he escaped scot-free.
Alams was also snared for money trafficking abroad. His replacement, GEJ, as a man of integrity did not protect him.
Dariye, Turaki and Tinubu are all walking free because they are being protected by thieves like Fashola and Osinbade.
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Compliance:
If all these are true, this man must be the cousin of the devil.
The man, The Lion of Bourdillon, is a heartless criminal. If you see him shouting like a mad conductor "change" as if he's a brother to Saint Francis of Assisi. No remorse in him to the extent of condemning another.
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:44am On Mar 15, 2015
ezera:
Yet Lagosians regard him as their god. How gullible Nigerians have been.
what did you expect? YORUBAS are inherently tribalistic, you don't have to bribe them to show that to you! They can protect their own but condemn the other tribe. Imagine the same people that condemned Buhari that he jailed AWOLOWO when their own, Obasanjo was bidding his 2nd Terms, are now supporting him because his Vice is a Yoruba man! They didn't see Obasanjo as corrupt or need "change" then. Fair-weather people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Compliance:
This man will milk Nigeria dry if APC wins the presidential election. I'm really scared. Chai
Tinubu needs oil well in Niger Delta that's why he's using tooth and nail to fight for power through back door. Shouting for "change" like a mad conductor as if he a brother to Saint Francis of Assisi. Thief, the Lion of Bourdillon!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:50am On Mar 15, 2015
CyberWolf:
grin grin...Tinubu is destroyed completely..
I don't know if would go to his grave with this treasury, too much for his children abroad!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

What do you have to say about Ball-less Jonadunce who has failed to prosecute him despite the "abundance" of evidence that he is corrupt??

You seem duller than Jonadunce.....

cheesy
foolish bufoon! Why can't him too sue JONATHAN for libel?
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:54am On Mar 15, 2015
donsteady:

If efcc should arrest him now, won't you people
Blame Gej?
don't mind the fools. They would say "it's political"!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 5:57am On Mar 15, 2015
anneedu:
How stupid APC supporters have been, they want change with kleptomaniac human
lol...don't mind them. Queen Elizebeth is better than him!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 6:01am On Mar 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Didnt the Code of conduct go after Tinubu and still found him not guilty?

How do we know this is the truth? f this is the truth how come the FG has not prosecuted him. Next month would make it 8yrs of being without immunity

EFCC ICPC everyone couldnt prosecute Tinubu
You want the truth? Go ask Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the ex-EFCC chairman that revealed to the Forbes' correspondent that Tinubu stole 75% of Lagos' income. And the Forbes named the thief the Nigeria's biggest landlord! Google it!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 6:04am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

Another spoilt brain on the loose.

Of what use is the "truth" to Nigerians if the so called corrupt person is not punished and made to return the loot where it rightly belongs.

This documentary is as useless as the K in Knife...

cheesy
Maggot! Why not tell Tinubu to come to air to tell Nigerians that he was an innocent! Alakori! Alailojuti! Ajiboole!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by irsakant: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2015
garrix8:

We all know why this useless documentary is being aired. It's one of the desperate attempt of the killer party to avert their impending defeat. They've tried with Buhari's documentary but no headway....

I think Amaechi or Gbawe will be next on the documentary list...

cheesy
Buhari will weep again!
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2015
ezera:
Yet Lagosians regard him as their god. How gullible Nigerians have been.
i won't say lagosians,i'll rather say the yoruba people..
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by tit(f): 6:22am On Mar 15, 2015
udemzyudex:
i won't say lagosians,i'll rather say the yoruba people..

Mind your language.
the vast majority of Yorubas have rejected Tinubu and APC.
The elections in Ekiti and Osun states are there for everybody to see.
Add to it the way APC governors have run their states into gigantic debts with nothing to show for it,
APC and Tinubu will have nothing to show in the SW by May 2015.
you can take this to the bank.
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2015
tit:

Mind your language.
the vast majority of Yorubas have rejected Tinubu and APC.
The elections in Ekiti and Osun states are there for everybody to see.
Add to it the way APC governors have run their states into gigantic debts with nothing to show for it,
APC and Tinubu will have nothing to show in the SW by May 2015.
you can take this to the bank.
i bet you didn't read what the person i quoted wrote...

He said lagosians regard him as god,i'm a lagosian ,and i don't regard tinubu as god,only the yoruba people,the southwest regard him as god....
Re: Ntai Currently Airing A Documentary On The Various Atrocities Of Tinubu by CyberWolf: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2015
irsakant:
I don't know if would go to his grave with this treasury, too much for his children abroad!
the wealth is making him run mad.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deadly State Of Ogonogoeji - Ndiagu Akpugo Road Bailey Bridge At Nkanu, Enugu / 4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / It's In Nigeria's Interest To Promote Transparency In Extractive Sector-osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.