Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! (3044 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by cyberjaya: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2011
I signed the petition "BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO SLAPS A GIRL IN CHURCH!"!
I just visited www.ipetitions.com and signed an important petition. I really care about this cause and hope you'll show your support for it.
A video has surfaced on the internet on how a so-called "man of God", Bishop David Oyedepo assaulted a young girl for whatever reason on his pulpit and right in public.

Is this how a so-called man of God should behave in public? Its so sad that Nigerians are being taken for granted by these demi-gods!
more here: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bishop-david-oyedepo-slaps-a-girl-in-church/
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2011
Hmmm another challenger to Aregbesola the reigning Slap-CHampion grin grin grin
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by Shokoloko(f): 11:03am On Dec 20, 2011
ex governor is raping a 13 year old girl everyday, in the name of marriage and u are concerned about a slap. let us sign petitions for the continuous rape of that girl,
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by Shokoloko(f): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2011
ex governor yerima is raping a 13 year old girl everyday, in the name of marriage and u are concerned about a slap. any girl will prefer a slap to rape. let us sign petitions for the continuous rape of that girl,
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by kuntama: 3:31am On Jan 01, 2012
How ridiculous th above response is!
We can be concerned about both , you know.
Neither is worse or better than the other. Both are gross abuses of power,
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by OmoPastor(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ poster.

Now that you have signed the petition, i can see the way your life has greatly improved lipsrsealed undecided

Instead of wasting your precious life signing a useless petition (like a typical Ekiti man!), why don't you get a life!!! Petition ko, essay ni grin grin grin
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by Joagbaje(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ poster.

Now that you have signed the petition, i can see the way your life has greatly improved lipsrsealed undecided

Instead of wasting your precious life signing a useless petition (like a typical Ekiti man!), why don't you get a life!!! Petition ko, essay ni grin grin grin
grin grin grin

What's this petition about sef. Does it change anything?
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by LogicMind: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
OmoPastor:

@ poster.

And now that you have commented, your life has greatly improved? Olodo.
Re: I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! by OmoPastor(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
@ logic mind
And now that you have commented, your life has greatly improved? Olodo.

Shobolation,  na the topic dem say make u comment on instead you are blabbing nonsense.

And now that you have commented, your life has greatly improved abi? o*l*o*d*o

(1) (Reply)

If You Were God, What Would You Like To Change On Earth?. / Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church / Meaning Of Omo Shaku Shaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.