Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary (1472 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Boyfrnd And My Salary!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guys, please is it right to tell the lady you are dating the exact amount of your take home? Cos my lady have lately been inquisitive on knowing my exact monthly salary, I've given her the digits but insisted on knowing the exact figures. Please your candid opinion is welcome. Thanks in advance
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by naijaboiy: 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
it's a thing of choice though.

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
naijaboiy:
it's a thing of choice though.

Thanks bro. But I've been skeptical about it
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by naijaboiy: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Abejimico:

Thanks bro. But I've been skeptical about it
How do you mean?
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 15, 2015
wife or gf , if wife and you know she's frugal then sure thing if not just assume your company added another tax and give her that version,
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
pcguru1:
wife or gf , if wife and you know she's frugal then sure thing if not just assume your company added another tax and give her that version,

my gf o
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Don't ever make that mistake telling her ur real salary because She is not yet ur wife. By the way why is she insisting in knowing your real salary? Some women sha? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by LewisO: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
[size=15pt]U can tell your wife but not a girlfriend. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Abejimico:

my gf o
how many years ?
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
My tongue dey light never attain dis level..
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2015
its possible she has good intentions and wants to help you plan your life, however knowing women and money mehn you'd be safer not telling her.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by toyeoye(m): 7:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Lie to your girlfriend it's lower than the actual pay. #don'tdull

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Don't ever made that mistake telling her ur real salary because She is not yet ur wife. By the way why is she insisting in knowing your real salary? Some women sha? undecided

Actually, am the type that's spend prudently. Not stingy at all. because, I do buy needful things for her when needed.
Am single, but live in my own apartment, courtesy of Gods grace though. She now feels I don't love her because av not told her my income
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
pcguru1:
its possible she has good intentions and wants to help you plan your life, however knowing women and money mehn you'd be safer not telling her.

My dear, I doubt this and the relationship is just two and a half months. I live in my own apartment built before we met
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
pcguru1:

how many years ?

Less than three months
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
pcguru1:

how many years ?

Less than three months
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Abejimico:

Actually, am the type that's spend prudently. Not stingy at all. because, I do buy needful things for her when needed.
Am single, but live in my own apartment, courtesy of Gods grace though. She now feels I don't love her because av not told her my income

well it depends on her motive but seriously i don't share my salary grade to people (guys/girls) because when you do, it opens room for different things. also love is relative, not showing someone your income doesn't mean you don't love them i wonder where people get this logic from.
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by FLAWLES(f): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
pcguru1:

well it depends on her motive but seriously i don't share my salary grade to people (guys/girls) because when you do, it opens room for different things. also love is relative, not showing someone your income doesn't mean you don't love them i wonder where people get this logic from.

Thanks bro. I do appreciate your contributions
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by sunnyt1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
This gal doesn't love you one bit and the fact that she is attaching this to love means she is a gold digging manipulator.
I've dated her type and I can boldly tell you that it will never work.
pls discuss this with a very matured man

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by sinizia: 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abejimico:
Guys, please is it right to tell the lady you are dating the exact amount of your take home? Cos my lady have lately been inquisitive on knowing my exact monthly salary, I've given her the digits but insisted on knowing the exact figures. Please your candid opinion is welcome. Thanks in advance

Dude, don't tell her. You've got to have some secrets that you won't tell your GF and this is one of them. Her motives are sinister. Giving her the digits is more than enough, tell her to stop being too inquisitive. If she doesn't, kick her àss to the curb. Next thing she'll arrange for your kidnap.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2015
sunnyt1:
This gal doesn't love you one bit and the fact that she is attaching this to love means she is a gold digging manipulator.
I've dated her type and I can boldly tell you that it will never work.
pls discuss this with a very matured man

Thanks bro
Re: She Wants To Have Knowledge Of My Salary by Abejimico(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2015
sinizia:

Dude, don't tell her. You've got to have some secrets that you won't tell your GF and this is one of them. Her motives are sinister. Giving her the digits is more than enough, tell her to stop being too inquisitive. If she doesn't, kick her àss to the curb. Next thing she'll arrange for your kidnap.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught Ur Bf/gf Doing?? / Guys Would You... ..... .. .. ..... ... / 7 Ways Low Self-esteem Girls Behave In Order To Get A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.