Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? (22848 Views)

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? / When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 15, 2015
As a sinner all of the above, but as a born again very few.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by charlsecy(m): 9:55am On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
The new commandment jesus christ gave was love thy neighbour as u love thyself....
#Strollout
Not that. It is love your neighbour as Christ loves the Church.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Kingsasian(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2015
1 & 7
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Yehman(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Moves closer to my LG home theater and slot in my Exclusive gospel mix. *now playing Frank Edward_I cry holy*
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by popcykaylah(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2015
4 & 7 ...I break those two every now and then!!!
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by ceejay80s(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2015
HizMissy:

how do you know my age? aren't you just assuming?
Well u might be right, even 13yrs dey do am and carry belle for naija,
My apology
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Setaje(f): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
There are two things in the ten commandments I have never done. The rest............ lipsrsealed

God have mercy on me for am only human. I realised my mistake a long time ago. I have made ammends. cry
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by HizMissy(f): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
ceejay80s:

Well u might be right, even 13yrs dey do am and carry belle for naija,
My apology

lolz! dont mind me,i was only fronting.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by lonelydora: 10:20am On Mar 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
on behalf of 97.54% of nairalanders grin

My hand no dey there oooo
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by unmask: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2015
number 6.

the chickens in my area are too tempting
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by unmask: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2015
number 6

the chickens in my area are too tempting.

number 10.

dangote is my neighbour.....so 10 is logical
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by DEGREE2466(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2015
suxex4ever:

This is just the short form.Let me give you details of 1$2.
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me .
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or
that is in the earth beneath , or that is in the water under the earth . Thou shalt not bow down thyself to
them , nor serve them : for I the Lord thy God am a
jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me ; And shewing mercy unto thousands of
them that love me , and keep my commandments .

i hate it when people refuse to take correction and please dont quote me again if you are not ready to take correction.

Take it or you leave it, the ten commandment has an order(sequence) whether in short or long form.

Thou shall not commit adultery is the sixth commandment everywhere.

While the nine and tenth commandment states that: 9-Though shall not covet your neighbour's wife and 10-Thou shall not covet your nieghbour's goods.

Whatever else you wrote up there i did not get.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by myproperty(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2015
I think the most difficult one is keeping the sabbath day Holy. How many people have kept the sabbath day Holy
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by UjSizzle(f): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2015
The commandment is Love. Loving is difficult; loving God above all else (factor in idols here), loving man despite (flaws and all), and loving myself.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by jayAjoku(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2015
natureblack:
If I was a Christian,I can't knuckle under to: remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy ....thou shall not commit fornication undecided undecided

No diss against Christians intended,God managed to down an awful lots of commandments to a few very simply rules for living.It's when you go backwards through the 'begats' and the Garden of Eden,and you start thinking,'that's a very big punishment for just eating one lousy apple'......... sad sad sad
. Well the bible didn't mention it was an apple ...... Anyways the Ten commandments have been scratched out
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nostradamus: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2015
all of the above!!
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by sunrothyme: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by ceeceeco: 11:32am On Mar 15, 2015
No 7.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by datkoded(m): 11:33am On Mar 15, 2015
thou shall not lie.... I practically lie for a living grin
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by activefibre1(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by otr1(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2015
We disobey the 4th Commandment every week.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by otr1(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2015
jayAjoku:
. Well the bible didn't mention it was an apple ...... [s]Anyways the Ten commandments have been scratched out [/s]
Are you the one that scratched it out

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by IYANGBALI: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
My own na no 7,mama peace own na no 6
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
The commandment is Love. Loving is difficult; loving God above all else (factor in idols here), loving man despite (flaws and all), and loving myself.
you never answer the question,I know say na no 7 and 8 grin
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by suxex4ever: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
DEGREE2466:

i hate it when people refuse to take correction and please dont quote me again if you are not ready to take correction.

Take it or you leave it, the ten commandment has an order(sequence) whether in short or long form.

Thou shall not commit adultery is the sixth commandment everywhere.

While the nine and tenth commandment states that: 9-Though shall not covet your neighbour's wife and 10-Thou shall not covet your nieghbour's goods.

Whatever else you wrote up there i did not get.

brother, you suck lemon
check this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixth_Commandment

Also testified by King James Version http://www.missiontoisrael.org/6thcom.php

Next time learn to argue constructively and with politeness. I understand your point but your attitude irks.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by linusbnn(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
The new commandment jesus christ gave was love thy neighbour as u love thyself....
#Strollout

If you love yur neighbour like yurself,then yu are embrassing the 10commandments
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Dammyjohn(m): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
I know that out of 100% ,95% must have committed the sin of fornication and adultry but I thank GOD I have stopped it with the help of GOD.So,I am keepping. The commandments.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Taireblaze(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
3,4,5,7 as a holy sinner
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by idrezee(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is Sabbath Saturday or Sunday? Cos many xtians mistake it for sunday!
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by menix(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thank God for mii...

Most of my sins re not among d commandments...

I drink, smoke, buy lux everyday, look yansh nd bobbi.

Wow!! Am heaven bound..
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by suyamasta(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
for me its fornication o!
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Trustworthiness: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
#Smile out

Who says so. After Jesus have said in the bible that he has not come to destroy the law but to fulfil it. Come on why are we twisting the teaching of Christ to our own selfish desire.

When he was asked concerning the first commandment, this is what he said in the book of MARK 12: 28-34

KJV:And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
KJV:And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
KJV:And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
KJV:And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
KJV:And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
KJV:And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
KJV:And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? / Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman / 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.