Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (326333 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee, Dimples192 and new convert, diddydiva, there is nothing like 'Feminism' anymore. Rights of women are protected in our constitution and women's rights are just as the men's. Don't know what you guys are still fighting for. Maybe you fancy the name anyway. Sounds good but it is useless.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
fight for your right.

stop woman abuse and maltreatment wink
grin grin grin
hifaif:

Fine too. Have fun, dear.
thanks

u too
MizMyColi:
But MisssClassy
Why did you edit your post na....

Let's start from there.

P.S: I didn't even see it earlier....
I was checking someone's mentions and came across it, accidentally.
grin

But I don't know him....@Burger01 embarassed
In games like this, you have an upper hand when you know a bit about the protagonist.

Tell you what......
I will woo during the next edition.....that's a promise.

With all due respect ma, I am not taking NO for an answer angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by vjsmiles: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
AgapeCharis:
[size=20pt] Attention!!![/size]

To all (f) participating in this contest.

Please endeavor to drop original lines because any googled line will be sniffed out.

Thanks.
AgapeCharis
On behalf of KingTom
Chairman→→♠NoWooersAssociation♠
two mad men grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Vickybee:

I actually like bad boys. cheesy
see feminist that like bad boy,what does a bad boy mean to you?tell me when u wake up from Ur illusion
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Dreyl(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
dechandel:
Missclasssy.. i promise to woo you in the next edition lipsrsealed
flatty cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
you grabwink

how did u know smiley

Cause your self loving
It's self hating women who suppress the progression. .. grin
Vickybee:

It's sold @Family section. tongue
Odikwa veli potent.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
see brainwash...now I know how people are radicalized
undecided

i am me
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
teddybiyasi:

smh boy better go & wash the plates in the zinc before I call mom on you

• You are a disgrace to your primary school English teacher..

Its Sink not Zinc...
Even in America, you are still speaking in this your Iya Rainbow accent grin smh
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by dechandel(f): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
I'm not a fvcking pretender.

Fvcking woo someone!
Mad man grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
dechandel:
Mad man grin
You never jam. . .
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ipledge:
see feminist that like bad boy,what does a bad boy mean to you?tell me when u wake up from Ur illusion

Bad boys have huge C`ocks ..that's why they like us cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:

No I don't .. please explain better grin

Mtcheeeeew undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
folksync:
Vickybee, Dimples192 and new convert, diddydiva, there is nothing like 'Feminism' anymore. Rights of women are protected in our constitution and women's rights are just as the men's. Don't know what you guys are still fighting for. Maybe you fancy the name anyway. Sounds good but it is useless.
undecided undecided
Ipledge:
Bad boys doesn't necessary mean jerk and behaviour to me but cute manly "facial look"
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Blackett:
Hold up a minute.

Tf does your signature say? Feminist? In just 2 seconds after schooling?

Vickybee, what model of jazz was that?
i still remain me tho
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Bad boys have huge C`ocks ..that's why they like us cheesy
you too like bad talk undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
hifaif:

BUSTED !!!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• Of course I do... but most of the stories in it are analogies ...
hmmmmmm

proofs please
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
diddydiva:
i still remain me tho
I doubt.

You don't know who you are.

No one changes who they are in 2 seconds. Even if she was right, you didn't question what she fed you, neither did you question what you initially believed in.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
folksync:

Yet young girls are still made to believe that the body and beauty is what's important. And yet child brides are still sold like cattle. And yet men get paid more than women in the same jobs. And in parts of the world female infants are killed in favour of their counterpart. And Yet domestic violence is still on the rise. So dear brother the fight far from over. It's not about a country's constitution it's about changing the world.

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by dechandel(f): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2015
kinglahkay:

how're you
I am good. And you??
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by kinglahkay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
dechandel:
I am good. And you??

same as you bae

so who are you wooing
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
missclasssy:

BUSTED !!!

My browser fhucked me up. It is just an alternate moniker to promote my blog without interfering with this. Nothing mischievous about that moniker.

Let it be between you and me and those who saw the slip.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol @ derailers

Missclassy n ur letting them derail let naijaboiy catch u
diddydiva:
hmmmmmm

proofs please

• It's too long to type.
Catch me in the religion sect this Sunday. I'm writing an article .
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
You sometimes just wonder how some people are so addicted to this forum,won't mention anyone,sure you know yourself,instead of wasting precious time on here forming fake life,go do something productive,truly Romance section is for kids,runs away
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
hifaif:

My browser fhucked me up. It is just an alternate moniker to promote my blog without interfering with this. Nothing mischievous about that moniker.

Let it be between you and me and those who saw the slip.

No qualms cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.