Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (326769 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
missclasssy:

No, I don't like uploading my pic on nairaland
If you don't believe I am female, go sip spermatozoa gringringrin

How do you expect me to upload my pic after all the controversy. Come on someone will definitely recognize me.
I have a real life man

Ok send it to me in pm
I wont show anyone wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by MizMyColi(f): 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
MzNelly:

You're not wooing no one? shocked shocked

Mbanu.

Maybe next edition, I will.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamvj:
another dumbpricktard...
dammmit...
admit your silly mistake and stop trying to bend words..
she is right so stop trying to form "vulgar" grammer....
just came back from church angry
prayed for everybody
una grammer nor dey finish?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iamvj: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

All these things you are learning, for who na tongue
ivyy you havent choosen a woo'ee' cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
phlamesG:
I'm gud so u av 4gotten me? undecided

Lol player player . U just dey bounce from one chic to another sha

Hope u gt the energy cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by phlamesG: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
ur jealous cheesy
lmao! grin am rather dissappointed sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iamvj: 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
una grammer nor dey finish?? tongue
anybody sተupid irks me
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vickybee:

Pele! grin grin grin

Your bad pronunciation vindicated it.

Guess you need to sack your oral English teacher.

In "healthy", "h" isn't silent. "An" is only used when the consonant is silent and a vowel suceeds it.

Lick your wound and enjoy your butthurt. grin

•@bolded...Correct !
The dude is confused cheesy

don't blame him though.. he went to Umukoro community development high school where his teachers pronounced Church as Shurch grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vickybee:

Pele! grin grin grin

In "healthy", "h" isn't silent. "An" is only used when the consonant is silent and a vowel suceeds it.

You're actually right. But sometimes words like 'herbs' and the rest can have both 'a' and 'an' depending on how you pronounce them.

In "healthy" there's only one pronunciation - the 'h' isn't silent and you can only use 'a' not 'an', which makes you right.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by phlamesG: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Lol player player . U just dey bounce from one chic to another sha

Hope u gt the energy cheesy
1st of all i aint a player nd 2nd of all wat energy are talking about wink grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lala247:

Ok send it to me in pm
I wont show anyone wink

Nopegringringrin
I have dented my personality. I can't reveal myself
Sorry maam grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
D1ck:
Lol! In fact you're more prettier than her... And I kind of like what I am seeing

Thanks sir
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ivyy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamvj:
ivyy you havent choosen a woo'ee' cheesy

I chose you already
I'd woo you in private wink

Just stop with the fights already sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luigiajah(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Not Even A Mention..... Wicked.... Naijaboiy put my moniker for that list... Make I get small publicity grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

@bolded...Correct !
The dude is confused cheesy

don't blame him though.. he went to Umukoro community development high school where his teachers pronounced Church as Shurch grin

Basket mouth's joke undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Nopegringringrin
I have dented my personality. I can't reveal myself
Sorry maam grin

Ok well we will see as time goes bye

Vj check this girls ip address soo if shes rlly d one
Vickybee:

Pele! grin grin grin

You are dull. You use 'an' if a vowel sound precedes other sounds not if a consonant is silent and a vowel succeeds (not suceeds) it.

Using your pathetic description, explain why it is "an X-ray and not a X-ray"

Waiting.

I also see that you fail to understand my explanation. In comparative English language, the consonant "H" is not silent across all forms of English.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
phlamesG:
helo cutie wink

Yo cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Basket mouth's joke undecided

• so? undecided
Lala247:

Ok well we will see as time goes bye

Vj check this girls ip address soo if shes rlly d one

Duuh, I am the one undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ivyy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks sir

Dude there's nothing like "more prettier'"
Lol and you wanted someone very fluent in english to woo you tongue

Wrong quote am refering to d1ck here
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iamvj: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

I chose you already
I'd woo you in private wink

Just stop with the fights already sad
cc:naijaboiy....

shocked i aint fighting na...just lecturing some whitted toucans
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• so? undecided

So...... I am going to woo you gringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
hifaif:

You are dull. You use 'an' if a vowel sound precedes other sounds not if a consonant is silent and a vowel succeeds (not suceeds) it.

Using your pathetic description, explain why it is "an X-ray and not a X-ray"

Waiting.

I also see that you fail to understand my explanation. In comparative English language, the consonant "H" is not silent across all forms of English.

•Dude it is - a Healthy body not an Healthy body. .
Learn..
and no dey disgrace Guys for here na.

you don't seem to understand it.. lemme get you a link so you can read on it. thanks me later
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Thanks sir
Chaii, at least gimme the green light:X
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iamvj: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Duuh, I am the one undecided
guy afa na cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Lovexme(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Has the wooing ended already? Thank God no be money sharing event, I for don miss.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:
D

Dude there's nothing like "more prettier'"
Lol and you wanted someone very fluent in english to woo you tongue

Nice pics
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
mirexxx:
y u deactivate na?
am cool u?

I had to cool my headgrin

I just dey.... I must woo someone gringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by mirexxx(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
phlamesG:
lmao! grin am rather dissappointed sad
y?
well u asked for a wild guess smiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iamvj: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
beamborla woo someone dont be shy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by dechandel(f): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

All these things you are learning, for who na tongue
Djeezy.. If he should break up with mirexxx grin grin
If he doesnt. I will move on to the next bobo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.