Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (326737 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol, you are crazy grin

I ffucked one random girl this afternoon... I barely have any energy left, so no fights today. cool
You shouldda said that crazy grammaticallyangry
Don't you wanna feed me 2nitecheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ireneony(f): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
Believe want you want. I'm not all those people you mentioned.
how come no cool chicks or descent chicks want to woo you, except the wayward onesundecided
grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luigiajah(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
tongue
what's popping
nothing much... How your Area
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
dechandel:
Oh Lord.. As Kulboy's personal assistant.. I want to give you a wonderful go ahead pat on the back..
Oshey cheesy cheesy
Which one you dey sef grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lovexme:

Too late. *sips orijin*
How many orijin you don sip wey your eye don dey turn for ya dp? grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ireneony(f): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
luigiajah:
nothing much... How your Area
interesting as usual..grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
how come no cool chicks or descent chicks want to woo you, except the wayward onesundecided
grin
Cos I'm wayward.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Lovexme(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
How many orijin you don sip wey your eye don dey turn for ya dp? grin grin cheesy grin

Just half of a can o. Intoxication is a couple of sips away grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
phlamesG:
why? undecided embarassed

No particular reason

missclasssy:
Blackett
Anama ju gi ajuju
Please reply me "politely" abeg grin
Will you allow me woo you wink

Cleverlad smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by dechandel(f): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
ivyy:

You have come again
Na all the fine boys you dey follow angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luigiajah(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
interesting as usual..grin
...Aiite... You quit blogging?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ireneony(f): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
Cos I'm wayward.
not just wayward but a lo.see toocheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vickybee:

It's an hour, an honest man, a house, a hospital.
In the case where "a" was used, "h" isn't silent. You are the dull one.

I keep reiterating that you are as dumb as rock. Your pronunciation is bad.
In X-ray, "X" is pronounced as /eks/. "e" which is "ae" is a diphthong which is vowel sound, and therefore, it's an X-ray not a X-ray. angry

Accept your mistake, Mr.
Vickybee is no push over. cool

Liar, use your initial explanation, not mine.

Here is your initial explanation:

Vickybee:

In "healthy", "h" isn't silent. "An" is only used when the consonant is silent and a vowel suceeds it.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
E don tey wey I exercise my fundamental right o, the right to woman wrappering grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ireneony(f): 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
luigiajah:
...Aiite... You quit blogging?
school before bloggingcheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
not just wayward but a lo.see toocheesy
If you say so.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
D1ck:
Lol bro.... I understand! An healthy is incorrect. Americans speak bad English. That's why British English is the most accepted.

Imagine an American saying "Is you stupid" and claiming its correct

Standard AmE is different from informal AmE. Got that, bro?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
MzNelly:

No particular reason

smiley

Mznelly embarassed
I am sorry for what I did
Please forgive me embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by ireneony(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Blackett:
If you say so.
who cares
go twerk on a python headcheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by phlamesG: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Vickybee:

It's an hour, an honest man, a house, a hospital.
In the case where "a" was used, "h" isn't silent. You are the dull one.

I keep reiterating that you are as dumb as rock. Your pronunciation is bad.
In X-ray, "X" is pronounced as /eks/. "e" which is "ae" is a diphthong which is vowel sound, and therefore, it's an X-ray not a X-ray. angry

Accept your mistake, Mr.
Vickybee is no push over. cool
see mrs shakespeare undecided who agrees with me dat this is an egregious show-off, am nt trying 2 tongue lash or slite u miss vicky but you guyz shud end dis 'i sabi english pass u' debacle
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by braindamage(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
Bros calm down If no be you she woo, who again? Abeg allow me perform my wingman duties jor, DrAify woo this handsome devil grin
grin.. Thanks wingman. The Doc is going for a conference. Would wait for her. Still open to other 'offers'. Wooing window not closed grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Pele my darling kiss
We still dey na.....

Hopefully......I'll crush on someone before then.
kiss

Who's you wooing sefgrin

Woo Tallesty or Ronald nau sad

If you woo, I woo smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
hifaif:

Standard AmE is different from informal AmE. Got that, bro?
Gotcha

1 Like

Naijaboiy cool
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
I need not derail this thread any further. Vickybee, I challenge you to a contest in the Education section. You will get a mention from me.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by dechandel(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
Which one you dey sef grin
Cheerios committee cheesy cheesy
La audience la cheering grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
D1ck:
You shouldda said that crazy grammaticallyangry
Don't you wanna feed me 2nitecheesy

lol , if I did that you'd have landed in a wooden Sarcophagus cheesy

mennnn I need a babe.. get one to woo me .. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Lovexme(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
phlamesG:
see mrs shakespeare undecided who agrees with me dat this is an egregious show-off, am nt trying 2 tongue lash or slite u miss vicky but you guyz shud end dis 'i sabi english pass u' debacle

Bros, tell them o.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
braindamage:
grin.. Thanks wingman. The Doc is going for a conference. Would wait for her. Still open to other 'offers'. Wooing window not closed grin
Bros even me sef, I was extremely busy during the male edition, too many patients grin. I also had a health Seminar in Makurdi so you see grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
ireneony:
who cares
go twerk on a python headcheesy
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by phlamesG: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ok [quote author=MzNelly post=31651628]

No particular reason
undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
missclasssy:

Mznelly embarassed
I am sorry for what I did
Please forgive me embarassed

Its okay smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.