Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (326832 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iamvj: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Are you trying to fvck wif meundecided ?
I've been here since yesterday wif no single wooer and you re here fvckin wif me angry
you better take ur time
wouldnt wanna start now....
grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iceberylin(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Bross, our secretary Iceberylin just go for Paternity leave o, you fit mind hin post for am? grin grin grin
Waitm concern we with ugly peeps undecided

Cats dont roll with dogs na angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Ask your Hajiya grin
Na ya ka ke smiley
Kuke? Na kukere? grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Those boys don turn another thing o, dem go thief you join,sef grin
hmmm! Tactical!!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:

Waitm concern we with ugly peeps undecided

Cats dont roll with dogs na angry
Guy you just come back, you fit even hail your guy, you begin abuse me abi? Issokay grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:11am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na ya ka ke smiley
Kuke? Na kukere? grin
Boss na ya kuke I know o grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
daveP:
hmmm! Tactical!!
grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 10:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Enegod:
be a gentleman...spank her in the yansh to calm her down grin
You got to be kidding me.
one spank on her yansh and she would be all red .
you dare not spank an Asian woman on the asss. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by thatsameJACK: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
missterious:

Yeah?
undecided mrnin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Boss na ya kuke I know o grin
Ba damua grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2015
cherryice:

true cheesy
jus that you always view mostyms wtout postn
who you wooin
Mostyms I appear online but am not with the phone, am used to that shii grin

I'm not wooing anyone, recommend someone for me embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iceberylin(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you just come back, you fit even hail your guy, you begin abuse me abi? Issokay grin grin grin
Lol...

My G...

I her say mama R wan woo you shocked
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
What's really happening on this thread ?

I haven't gotten a mention since yesterday apart from the one I got from Diddy.diva..

At this point, I think I have to visit T. B Joshua ASAP cool

cc: Naijaboiy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by iceberylin(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2015
diddydiva:
sincerely i wish to woo more than one but its not possible.

naijaboiy just dey dull person tongue

E-oloshi grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luxanne(f): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

Mostyms I appear online but am not with the phone, am used to that shii grin

I'm not wooing anyone, recommend someone for me embarassed

His nick starts with a T and ends with a R cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ba damua grin
So who dey woo you na grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol...

My G...

I her say mama R wan woo you shocked
Mama R kegrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

grin who send you? grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2015
cherryice:
you are scared grin il let tht slide tho tongue
That's not true ,I think it's the other way round.
tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's really happening on this thread ?

I haven't gotten a mention since yesterday apart from the one I got from Diddy.diva..

At this point, I think I have to visit T. B Joshua ASAP cool

You have your mention. Are you happy now? undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 10:23am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
tual! How your side dey? You alone! Issorait. You just resurrect like that. Suspi-levels
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
So who dey woo you na grin
Dey no gree look my side oo embarassed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by thatsameJACK: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Good morning everyone
I bring you the news at 9am
Here are the stories making the rounds

kinglekan, Kingtom, ipledge and agapecharis
all up in Draify's business.
Talk about powerful women cool

April07 intends to battle africanapple and vickybee in wooing our handsome host , naijaboiy

China based single mother, cherryice woos truckpusher

Talking about truckpusher, there is a large question mark on his sexuality after he made this statement
" I want to woo my fellow man, is it allowed"
Why would a guy ask this question

Smiles on everyone's faces as dimples192 is released from her ban grin

Ireneony makes her intention known to challenge the astute and articulate mod, ishilove in wooing burger01.
These two are david and goliath when it comes to use of English languagelipsrsealed
If this pulls though, maybe just like the Bible story we could just witness an upset wink

That's all for now
I still remain your number one aproko, missclassy cool

Cc
Naijaboiy

Sometimes u could be smart and intelligent
Morning
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luxanne(f): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
@Africanapple, nice seeing you on the list dear. Will be following wink

@April07, really? shocked hehe
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by DrAify(f): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
cheesy
missclasssy:
Good morning everyone
I bring you the news at 9am
Here are the stories making the rounds

kinglekan, Kingtom, ipledge and agapecharis
all up in Draify's business.
Talk about powerful women cool

April07 intends to battle africanapple and vickybee in wooing our handsome host , naijaboiy

China based single mother, cherryice woos truckpusher

Talking about truckpusher, there is a large question mark on his sexuality after he made this statement
" I want to woo my fellow man, is it allowed"
Why would a guy ask this question

Smiles on everyone's faces as dimples192 is released from her ban grin

Ireneony makes her intention known to challenge the astute and articulate mod, ishilove in wooing burger01.
These two are david and goliath when it comes to use of English languagelipsrsealed
If this pulls though, maybe just like the Bible story we could just witness an upset wink

That's all for now
I still remain your number one aproko, missclassy cool

Cc
Naijaboiy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by FLAWLES(f): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:

Hope you get hot lines...
I be hard to get oo grin
.are u TAKEN?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by DrAify(f): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Yeah
KingTom:
Oh, must be cold then
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Enegod(m): 10:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You got to be kidding me.
one spank on her yansh and she would be all red .
you dare not spank an Asian woman on the asss. grin
grin spank her gently not aggressively undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 10:29am On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Linda Ikeji is making money with this same thing you're doing for free. tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who please?
Are we allowed to woo anyone who isn't really active here? The guy doesn't look too active.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Enegod:
grin spank her gently not aggressively undecided

When it comes to that game these ladies don't like it gently ,they prefer a charging bull. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luxanne(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin who send you? grin

But u asked for recommendation nau grin or is it *ahem* you want tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.