Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,427 members, 7,861,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] - Romance (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (326823 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (268) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by tosyne2much(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Prof. Tosyne.2much how far na grin
Prof. Ke ?

Na you deserve that title oooo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Chei rotfl gringrin this girl ehn, Lol.

Cc davep and kingtom: if she's not in, am not in as well

Oya let me challenge you now..compete for Lagunna1 with me tongue if you get liver
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Kingtom and agapechris literally spent the night on this thread, still no wooer. grin

Truckpusher came and fought a girl, now she's wooing him. cheesy

No be by too much talk, really.

God, I thank you for the one wooer you sent to me. May your name be blessed. grin
Guy you are new na, I like living in past glories. I am not looking for wooers just having fun. If I was looking for a wooer, I would've fought the girls like you, you no say no body pass you for fight. As for bros Agape I no sabi hin own o. Also I am Tinubu's twin so make nobody try amgrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
daveP:

(looks left and right. Sights KingTom tending to set fire to roast the "game" he jst killed) erm like Mr Bean would say, if you are not against them, JOIN them grin (climbs tree but pauses midway........) shocked
Guy climb tree jor grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
the person I would have wooed has been taken and I hate competition and I dont like sharing and I dont want to sit here and do nothing about it and I still cant do anything about it shocked

Did I make any sense? undecided
Hahaha
You can do something about it you know smiley
The competition makes is interesting. Take that bold step and test your wooing skills. You'lld be amazed how good you are wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luxanne(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
Kingtom and agapechris literally spent the night on this thread, still no wooer. grin

Truckpusher came and fought a girl, now she's wooing him. cheesy

No be by too much talk, really.

God, I thank you for the one wooer you sent to me. May your name be blessed. grin

gringringringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha
You can do something about it you know smiley
The competition makes is interesting. Take that bold step and test your wooing skills. You'lld be amazed how good you are wink
I'm wooing someone now grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Lol aii, I'l only play if Tash agrees to woo Truckpusher with me, make that happen and am in wink

*ask for a pack to put all the apples* (evil laugh) gringrin

erm (smooches beard) this is a yobo-Cahill combo cos of one "messi". Hmm! Besides that will be home game and that part of the reason..... (sizzling sound of roasted game interrupts) the reason im also here!

About the apples, no takeaway. You can have all you want while we stay here. grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
DrAify:
cheesy
Hey doc smiley
Gud morrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Chei rotfl gringrin this girl ehn, Lol.

Cc davep and kingtom: if she's not in, am not in as well
DaveP your babe no wan woo you o grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
D1ck:
E be like say me self go abuse one babe.... Mizmycoli, you are Ugly(paradiastole)cheesy
Yes o. Na the way.

Walk up to her, tell her " I dare you to win my heart". cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

I'm wooing someone now grin
cheesy cheesy
Who?
And now, i present to you my one and only durling SINAJ!!!!!!

cc: naijaboiy
missclasssy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by luxanne(f): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhhhh
A lot better babes...
Compared to when we last interacted.

Oh great! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Prof. Ke ?

Na you deserve that title oooo
Guy I no fit even stand where your houseboy dey, talkless of you grin
DrAify:
smiley
i met one Kenyan doctor in SD,she gat 4kids,his wife don't work and stil live big
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Who?
one fine sexxy bobo like that wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

Bwuahahaha gringringrin

See campaign, lol. Tash, stop turning dis around, na u bring me com dis thread, I want ur name on the list asap cheesy

Morning Agapecharis smiley wrong number cheesy
Hahaha
You must woo ni ooo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you are new na, I like living in past glories. I am not looking for wooers just having fun. If I was looking for a wooer, I would've fought the girls like you, you no say no body pass you for fight. As for bros Agape I no sabi hin own o. Also I am Tinubu's twin so make nobody try amgrin
I'm not "new".

I no dey fight o. Na truckpusher fight the cherrycious cherryice, she come dey woo am.

I see you've been trying to impress DrAify. . . grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Why?angry
lol, i wanted to know if the lever could come in handy. But im here already.

Baileys shocked (parachutes down asap)
Blackett:
Yes o. Na the way.

Walk up to her, tell her " I dare you to win my heart". cheesy
I doubt if she can, my heart is a damn rock... Anybody that wanna win it must be coherent in English... Especially vocab
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
sinaj, where you dey naembarassed ?
Abeg no fall my hand oooo
Before my name enter NEWS again

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=missclasssy post=31657181][/quote]

You are a natural. shocked
Tashaamania:
one fine sexxy bobo like that wink
By the name of?
C
missclasssy:
Good morning everyone
I bring you the news at 9am
Here are the stories making the rounds

kinglekan, Kingtom, ipledge and agapecharis
all up in Draify's business.
Talk about powerful women cool

April07 intends to battle africanapple and vickybee in wooing our handsome host , naijaboiy

China based single mother, cherryice woos truckpusher

Talking about truckpusher, there is a large question mark on his sexuality after he made this statement
" I want to woo my fellow man, is it allowed"
Why would a guy ask this question

Smiles on everyone's faces as dimples192 is released from her ban grin

Ireneony makes her intention known to challenge the astute and articulate mod, ishilove in wooing burger01.
These two are david and goliath when it comes to use of English languagelipsrsealed
If this pulls though, maybe just like the Bible story we could just witness an upset wink

That's all for now
I still remain your number one aproko, missclassy cool

Cc
Naijaboiy
i swear you are brilliant,only God know why u misfunction always

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by daveP(m): 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
Tashaamania:

Honestly, I dont know if I like it grin
cool now i think i like what i hear......
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

gringringringrin
You dey laugh?

3 guys are on your case on this thread, you no send them.

Diaris god o.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by chimerase2: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Baba no be so oooooh.. Na only Naijaboiy dey use trailer take pack babes go house. Lwkmd cheesy
chai two man riot angry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin grin grin grin
I just woke up smiley
it was calm n sweet! urz? cheesy
Lazy bone tongue you just woke up by 11am

You still no wan tell me ba?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by Tashaamania(f): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
By the name of?
Lagunna1, although am still considering kingtom. I'm polyandrous like that grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by chimerase2: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
iceberylin:

That ona ne S-model wink
no she be s-mgbeke grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] by KingTom(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
Blackett:
I'm not "new".

I no dey fight o. Na truckpusher fight the cherrycious cherryice, she come dey woo am.

I see you've been trying to impress DrAify. . . grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
No I don't mean new, I mean new to the wooing issue, Impress? Ah ah boss Na small talk I dey do with my learned medical colleague na grin. As for fight, Truckpusher no get mouth where you dey o. You don bash every body na only Seun remain. Thank God say you dey good mood today, I for dodge you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (268)

Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.