Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,688 members, 7,823,939 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch (16903 Views)

President-elect To Emerge Today Says Jega- Punch / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nagoma(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2015
phreakabit:
Not their decision to make. . . He is clearly incompetent and has been overwhelmed by his duties. Should leave honourably or otherwise.

You clearly hate justice and hate peace. "Jega must go" - so that PDP can rig elections! No be so?

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by PassingShot(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2015
Adyrin:

Your point 3. Boils down to the fact that the party is so Violent like their generel!

It's everywhere all over the world boy. There is limit to which you can test a people's patience and restraints.

And to every senseless action there must be an equal or bigger senseless reaction.

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Allee90: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2015
I live in Ibadan but i must confess that our southern traditional people are no match to the northern tradional people when it comes to the issue of integrity. You hardly see traditional rulers up north endorsing political candidates. I say kudos to the northern traditional system

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by abduljabbar8: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Everyone knows that the devil is a liar. So what do you think?
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by IYANGBALI: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2015
omenka:

Bros J, I hope you have your reading glasses on. Don't bother raining your useless dollars up north, it would do you no good.
even before now,the man too got the message that those abokiis no get him time for dis 2015 election,you no see say na only SW him dey carry him ghana must go bag go?he needs SW bad bad so much dat him dey ready to lick the yansh of everyone in the SW plus including Seun yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nortcentrallord(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Adyrin:
If dem like, make satan back Jega!
Who God bless let no man curse!
GEJ is the man!
PDP is the party!
Umbrella is the Logo!
APC is the opponent!
Buhari is the loosers leader!

No man fights the blessed and chosen one GEJ.
Check GEJ's history, all who try always go down.
Something is looming already and it's about to go DOWN grin.
GEJ till 2019.

Do not quote me..!

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by mightycrown1(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2015
[size=28pt] GOOD AND UNCOMPROMISING STAND[/size]
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nortcentrallord(m): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Brugo:
Lol. Northern Emirs? Where else do they live? South? cheesy

Hahahahaha, you have good head above shoulders.

Am sure these same folks trusted in INEC led by Jega for the elections to be held by 14nth february too.

Bunch of old crooks pedaling their infamous northern agenda.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Mrbigman1(m): 11:54am On Mar 15, 2015
U wouldn't want the north to condemn one of thiers.

We have made our politics so regional and we should just jump along.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Adyrin(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2015
If only you knew how Josephs dream ended you wouldn't have cited him!
He was next in command to Pharoah remember?
[quote author=Yomboy4ever post=31634861][/quote]

He died a fulfilled man.....
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Orunto: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Northern leaders forced Jega on Jonathan in the first instance.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by tomzman: 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jega is going nowhere
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Youngzedd(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
nairaman66:

Na Wetin happen to Warri? Abi you don drink again??

Remembered 30 days in atlanta.

Enjoy the movie.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by gbishman: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nicely said
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by phreakabit(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
nagoma:

You clearly hate justice and hate peace. "Jega must go" - so that PDP can rig elections! No be so?

I can see you are still the same Nagoma. Overly blinded
By ethno-religious sentiments and partisan politics. I simply made known my opinion which a lot of the neutrals share. As I type, I am yet to get my PVC neither has any of my siblings, and yet Jega is doing a good job. Inb4 we start trading accusations. . .Someone should create a thread asking NL members if they have gotten their pvcs' yet. Purely for statistical purposes
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by kalohkaloh: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
The Nigerian Press and the Civil Societies are no longer vibrant positively! Stories such as the N9.2 billon cooking stoves contract and murder of Adam Oshiomole's aide - Olaitan, among others, have been consigned to the dustbin of history! No sustained follow ups! Has anyone seen the cooking stoves? Has the gruesome murder of Olaitan been resolved? But for Ez2kwezili and her group, Chibok girls could have become history too! Yet we are busy about an election that is doomed already by glaring compromises by all actors!
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by shaqhead: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Of course they would...The northern agenda must be accomplished!!!
An agenda? Rily? Hmm...
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by shaqhead: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Shedysworld:
Ofcos they must back him
And y should any right tinkin Nigerian wt good intention not back JEGA...d same one dt conducted 2011 elections n ol odr elections in between has all of a sudden lost credibility because he wants to use PVC to ensure a free and fair elections?

Hmm...kontinuuu
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Of course they would...The northern agenda must be accomplished!!!
There was no northern agenda in 2011 when the same Jega and Buhari conducted and contested respectively in the election that year that Jonathan was announced winner?
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by shaqhead: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
mrrock:
Jega's only aim is to install a northerner as president before leaving office. 98% PVC collection recorded in North East and North West?. But 68% in South South and South East?. His body language gave him away too quickly.
Rily? N he dd all ds right under d nose of d incumbent n none shouted murder in d PDP?
N in ur weird analysis only dose 98% of d North wl vote Buhari into Aso Rock?
Mr. when in d few seconds dt Buhari spoke during his campaign n interviews, he nevr forgets to tel evn d deaf to go get dia PVC but wat dd u get frm d PDP-character assasination on whoevr dt mentioned PVC...now its obvios we wl use it n here u r peddling regurgitated conjectures...

Mr. man JEGA wont take ur PVC to ur house n if u believe in either CHANGE or TRANSFORMATION it behoves on u to keep goin for ur PVC until u get it cz dts ur own small measure of sacrifice for wat u believe in.

I visited Onitsha recently n I overheard som folks conversing in Hausa dt dy wl b travelin back to dia different states in the North to get dia PVC. An ibo man playfully asked dt wat if he goes n its nt ready and one of them answerd witout batting an eyelid!

He said "I wl nt come back until I get my PVC".

This folks up North kno dt Politics controls d oil wells in d Niger Delta n only way to keep it flowin is remain politically aware and active.

Call a Northerner an Aboki or evn Shekau all u like but one very big advantage u hv to giv em credit for is political awareness cz dt dia radio always tuned to BBC is nt for show.

Look at d PVC collection rate of a very intelligent Southwest dt is a key component for d APC n is bn wooed by d PDP. Encouraging? I guess Jega also starved dem of their PVCs.

Yes there are challenges wt distribution but dt doesnt mean dt d whole process is flawed or biased just because u were caught napping!.

Mr. get ur facts right and stop spewing hooey!

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by shaqhead: 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

There was no northern agenda in 2011 when the same Jega and Buhari conducted and contested respectively in the election that year that Jonathan was announced winner?
My broda i dy tire for som folks offside reasoning. If d tide wasnt against there wont b an agenda o
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by babasanti: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
Do not be decieved Jega will help GeJ rig the election.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nagoma(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
phreakabit:

I can see you are still the same Nagoma. Overly blinded
By ethno-religious sentiments and partisan politics. I simply made known my opinion which a lot of the neutrals share. As I type, I am yet to get my PVC neither has any of my siblings, and yet Jega is doing a good job. Inb4 we start trading accusations. . .Someone should create a thread asking NL members if they have gotten their pvcs' yet. Purely for statistical purposes

Those who believe in rigging will never accept and use PVC even if Jega delivers it personally to their homes.

I'm surprised you are in this group.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by mrrock: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
shaqhead:

Rily? N he dd all ds right under d nose of d incumbent n none shouted murder in d PDP?
Mr. when in d few seconds dt Buhari spoke during his campaign n interviews, he nevr forgets to tel evn d deaf to go get dia PVC but wat dd u get frm d PDP-character assasination on whoevr dt mentioned PVC...now its obvios we wl use it n here u r peddling regurgitated conjectures...

Mr. man JEGA wont take ur PVC to ur house n if u believe in either CHANGE or TRANSFORMATION it behoves on u to keep goin for ur PVC until u get it cz dts ur own small measure of sacrifice for wat u believe in.

I visited Onitsha recently n I overheard som folks conversing in Hausa dt dy wl b travelin back to dia different states in the North to get dia PVC. An ibo man playfully asked dt wat if he goes n its nt ready and one of them answerd witout batting an eyelid!

This folks up North kno dt Politics controls d oil wells in d Niger Delta n only way to keep it flowin is remain politically aware and active.

Call a Northerner an Aboki or evn Shekau all u like but one very big advantage u hv to giv em credit for is political awareness cz dt dia radio always tuned to BBC is nt for show.

Look at d PVC collection rate of a very intelligent Southwest dt is a key component for d APC n is bn wooed by d PDP. Encouraging? I guess Jega also starved dem of their PVCs.

Yes there are challenges wt distribution but dt doesnt mean dt d whole process is flawed or biased just because u were caught napping!.

You obviously have no idea how INEC perpetrate this fraud.

Have you heard of protests against Jega in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Lagos by people denied access to their PVCs?. Two INEC officials were caught red-handed in Lagos refusing to hand-over PVCs to persons not indigenous to Lagos. Fortuantely, they were punished and dismissed.

Under-aged voters have been caught on camera being registered in the north. How many INEC officials have been punishsed in the North East and North West for registering under-aged voters?.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by wasco24: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
stop dis kind white lie, if you stay in the north u can testify that those hausa and fulani don't play with electon,they can spend 24hours on the queue just to make sure they obtain their P V C, but that is not that is not the case in the SW/SS/SE
mrrock:
Jega's only aim is to install a northerner as president before leaving office. 98% PVC collection recorded in North East and North West?. But 68% in South South and South East?. His body language gave him away too quickly.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by shaqhead: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
mrrock:

You obviously have no idea how INEC perpetrate this fraud.

Have you heard of protests against Jega in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Lagos by people denied access to their PVCs?. Two INEC officials were caught red-handed in Lagos refusing to hand-over PVCs to persons not indigenous to Lagos. Fortuantely, they were punished and dismissed.

Under-aged voters have been caught on camera being registered in the north. How many INEC officials have been punishsed in the North East and North West for registering under-aged voters?.
Mr. you cant rule out such characters who want to make a quick buck in d gatherin of twelve but dnt make it seem like d situation is dt bad dt n we need to go for Jega's jugular n label him an accomplice in an attempt to rig!

If it was so d PDP wl hv shouted our roofs off.

Maybe people who registerd in one of d largest wards (Maisandari in Maiduguri) in Nigeria who uptil ds moment of typing this have nt taken delivery of dia PVC, shd also shout dt JEGA wnts to rig! You cn read frm d below link.

All ds conspiracy dt we tend conjure stands on sinkin sand!
http://leadership.ng/news/411878/controversy-trails-inecs-claims-on-pvc-distribution-in-borno-yobe-and-adamawa
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Demmzy15(m): 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
shaqhead:

Nice one bro, you killed it!! Robots beware! grin
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by shaqhead: 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Nice one bro, you killed it!! Robots beware! grin
Thaanks boss...dts d only to counter ds folks who choose to sell second hand clothes to us for brand new...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF Ranks Nigeria Second Worst In The World In Use Of Sovereign Wealth Fund / Sanwo-Olu To Borrow N350 Billion To Fund 2023 Budget / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.