Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch (16902 Views)

President-elect To Emerge Today Says Jega- Punch / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by igbsam(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Adyrin:
Me too....

That makes us 2

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nerodenero: 10:02am On Mar 15, 2015
Presidency
woodcook:
What post is Jega contesting for? undecided
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by PassingShot(m): 10:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Jega was good in 2011 because they were able to rig but he is suddenly not good for them because he has introduced technology which will drastically reduce rigging.

There are certain things that can no longer happen anymore in this election; and any attempt to force their occurrence could lead to serious catastrophe. They are:

1. Sacking of Jega in any form - Even if Jega must proceed on terminal leave, it has to be three months to June 30 which means he still has up till March 30 to stay on his job. By March 30, he would have conducted the presidential election.

2. Discarding the card reader - Without the use of the card reader, using PVC to vote is useless. It is the card reader that prevents multiple voting which PDP wants to die for. Any pressure mounted on INEC to abandon the card reader will comprehensively be rejected by APC and that could jeopardize the whole electoral process.

3. Postponing the election - I am sure that any attempt to force another postponement will be met with serious protest this time around especially from the north. And when they protest and burn properties and maim innocent people, GEJ/INEC will be held responsible by the international communities.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

GMB/PYO 2015

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Adyrin(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2015
Hahaha
Happy Sunday Sire!
igbsam:

That makes us 2
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by kindnyce(m): 10:05am On Mar 15, 2015
The fear of credible elections is ravaging pdp camp.

Why not allow this man be,

When jega conducted 2011 election,nobody called for his head,now that elections are here,lets see how it goes.....

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Adyrin(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
Wrong!
He's contesting for Chief of defence grin
nerodenero:
Presidency
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by driand(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2015
[/color[b][/b]if dat election goes free and fair I'm so sorry GMB wins![color=#990000]
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by driand(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2015
Testing
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Adyrin(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
PassingShot:
Jega was good in 2011 because they were able to rig but he is suddenly not good for them because he has introduced technology which will drastically reduce rigging.

There are certain things that can no longer happen anymore in this election; and any attempt to force their occurrence could lead to serious catastrophe. They are:

1. Sacking of Jega in any form - Even if Jega must proceed on terminal leave, it has to be three months to June 30 which means he still has up till March 30 to stay on his job. By March 30, he would have conducted the presidential election.

2. Discarding the card reader - Without the use of the card reader, using PVC to vote is useless. It is the card reader that prevents multiple voting which PDP wants to die for. Any pressure mounted on INEC to abandon the card reader will comprehensively be rejected by APC and that could jeopardize the whole electoral process.

3. Postponing the election - I am sure that any attempt to force another postponement will be met with serious protest this time around especially from the north.[/b] And when they protest and burn properties and maim innocent people,[b] GEJ/INEC will be held responsible by the international communities.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

GMB/PYO 2015
GMB 2015 joor!

Your point 3. Boils down to the fact that the party is so Violent like their generel!
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by driand(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2015
testing
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Adyrin(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
because he didn't want to create more polling units then!
kindnyce:
The fear of credible elections is ravaging pdp camp.

Why not allow this man be,

When jega conducted 2011 election,nobody called for his head,now that elections are here,lets see how it goes.....
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nerodenero: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Haaa! You are just too wrong. He is bidding for the highest position in the land. Chief of Defense and Presidency,which one would you chose?
Adyrin:
Wrong!
He's contesting for Chief of defence grin
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by emeka2847: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2015
waternogetenemy:
Eye Ball to Eye Ball shocked

Jega must Go!
Go and tell the person that bought those uniforms that he's wasting his time and resources by no concentrating on his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by tuasefemi(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
hmmm....very tactical and mature approach, let JonaTANians make no mistakes, those people definitely know where they are going....

GEJ, how market??

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday
approved the purchase
of N9.2billion worth of
clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural
women under the National Clean Cooking
Schem
Me I didn't see anyone with these stoves and
wonder bags the government allocated such huge
amount to procure.
Sai Baba
@bolded, do you have a problem with English comprehension? When your boss approves your annual leave, do you immediately go on leave? Don't come here and embarrass ur Alma Mata, you need to learn more about government procedures.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by ezera(m): 10:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Jonathan regrets appointing Jega as the INEC chairman. There are times i ask myself what he was smoking or drinking! Due respect to the amiable Prof.
Appointing a northerner the INEC chairman is like giving a monk the key to the grotto. Historians would understand!

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by bogolobango(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2015
as una rig 2011
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by sunny63(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
All I know is GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by abdulll6afh(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2015
Hhahaahhaah nothern emirs have start suffering let them remember wHaT obasanJo saiD about them. He said jonathan is planninG to kill nothern emires one after the otHer
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by igbsam(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Adyrin:
Hahaha
Happy Sunday Sire!

I wish you same my oga patapata

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Uncletony(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Jobless lazy dumbass!..they same way they backed bokoharam right?!
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Uncletony(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Jobless lazy dumbass!..they same way they backed bokoharam right?!.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 15, 2015
That's a nice development
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by nagoma(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
"Jega must go" - so that PDP can rig elections! No be so?
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by ademega(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Dollars never reach hand .
All the same Buhari all the way
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Of course they would...The northern agenda must be accomplished!!!

They didnt have northern agenda during the last election right?

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by dephizee: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Ba? But wetyn dey bother me now bsay

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=Adyrin post=31633688]If dem like, make satan back Jega!
Who God bless let no man curse!
GEJ is the man!
PDP is the party!
Umbrella is the Logo!
APC is the opponent!
Buhari is the loosers leader!

And you are D joseph the Dreamer....
Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by phreakabit(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Not their decision to make. . . He is clearly incompetent and has been overwhelmed by his duties. Should leave honourably or otherwise.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by kunle1960: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Let me assure the northern emits that days are gone when we southerners keep quiet on your stupid proclamations,whether you like it or not,Jonathan must complete his two terms.Perhaps baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood as promised by terrorist Buhari.
Re: Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch by naira0(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2015
#TeamJegaMustGo#

Say NO to partisan umpire...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Orders Weapons, Ammunition From Slovakia / Another Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Heroin In India / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.