Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (86253 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by alexrufabot(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
naijadeyhia:

[b]THIS SHOWS YOU HAVE NO READING CULTURE AND NO INVESTIGATIVE KNOWLEDGE AND ONLY RELY ON HEARSAY. ALLOW ME TO POST PROOF WHY THE WHOLE WORLD EXCEPT YOU KNOWS THAT PDP IS LINKED TO BOKO HARAM.

"BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE! BOKO HARAM IS ANOTHER NAME FOR JUSTICE" BAMANGA TUKUR FORMER PDP CHAIRMAN NOW APPOINTED HEAD NIGERIAN RAILWAY.

"BOKO HARAM ARE OUR SIBLINGS, WE CANNOT WIPEOUT OUR SIBLINGS" GOODLUCK JONATHAN AUGUST 2012

DECLARED PERSONA NON GRATA BY BORNO CITIZENS, THE FOUNDER OF BOKO HARAM ALI MODU SHERRIF, SAS, CALLED "PATRIOTIC" FOR RETURNING TO PDP, WAS ARRESTED IN CAMEROUN FOR TERROR LINKS, BAILED BY GOODLUCK JONATHAN

LATE ANDREW AZAZI, HEAD OF OFFICE OF NATIONAL SECURITY, THE OFFICE WITH ACCURATE INTEL REVEALED THAT PDP WAS BEHIND BOKO HARAM. HE WAS FIRED BY PRESIDENT JONATHAN AND ASSASINATED SHORTLY IN AN HELICOPTER EXPLOSION.

PDP SENATOR ALI NDUME AND VICE PRESIDENT NAMADI SAMBO HELPED BOKO HARAM THREATEN AGF ADOKE FOR PDP ELECTION VICTORY IN BORNO.

LAWAL KAITA PDP GODFATHER IS THE ONLY AND ACTUAL PERSON WHO DECLARED TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE IN 2011 AND STILL PROMISES MORE FIRE.[/b]

HAVE U FORGOTTEN BOKO HARAM ONCE SAID THEY CAN ONLY NEGOTIATE WITH BUHARI? IS he also in PDP, am not a card carrying memeber of any political party, buh my broda lets be realistic

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by 400billionman: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sabotage elements in the Nigerian army do not want the insurgency to end. The fight has been a big funding pipe for private pockets.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by nduchucks: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
I watched many cogressional hearings on Boko Haram and the Chibok girls's saga and it became obvious to me that the relationship between trhe US and Nigeria is strained to say the least.

Analysts have pointed to concerns of intelligence leaks within the Nigerian security forces and this is consistent with the Ops posts.

At a forum in Washington this week, the Atlantic Council hosted Nigeria’s top intelligence officials, who called on the U.S. to share information and surveillance, or ISR, faster.

Here is what Nigeria’s Chief of Defense Intelligence Rear Admiral Gabriel E. Okoi said

They fly all over these areas and that is where my problem comes in. If there is a linkage that from what you are seeing from your ISR where we are going to see it real-time, it will help us a lot, but there is nothing of that nature. It is a day after that, 24 hours after that, that we get information, 'Oh, this is what we saw.' That is a problem.”

He is complaining that the US is not providing real-time information to the Nierian Army. If that is the real issue, wouldn't a competent government negotiate with the Americans to provide this information real-time?

To be honest with you, the Boko Haram problem will not go away as long as this GEJ government is in control. GEJ and his incompetent millitary Chiefs need to go. Given 24 hr surveillance information they are receiving, they are still unable to route Boko haram - the will is just not there. SMH

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bashgama(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan
Nigeria indeed, is this the kind of government we have in this country
God have mercy on us
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:
I just came across this shocking report, if true I fear for the future of this country. The summary is in the pic below.

www.nigerianwatch.com/news/6488-us-report-reveals-nigerian-military-tipped-off-boko-haram-about-chibok-girls-rescue-plan

If you read that statement carefully, you will realize that the statement is lacking immensely in quality and formality, it sorely refuses to reflect the diction of its purported source. An American military or political stalwart would never speak in such over simplistic and unprofessional way, neither would they easily divulge their military strategy.

That is noticeably a vocabulary from an average Nigerian. The person who executed this job obviously achieved something mediocre at best.

This is not to say that there might not be a few elements of truth in it. However, it in no way changes the fact that the statement did not emanate from the claimed source, therefore it is a deliberately fabricated falsehood.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Stepola: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
If it true why didnt US used the Gas on Afghanistan militants who killed several US Army or used it against ISIS who held several Americans hostage and even killed them, record their killing and send the video to Internet so that they can see how their citizens are killed and we are here arguing on lies, fooling ourselves on what does not exist because you hate GEJ and the person who wrote these lies will be somewhere laughing at your foolishness. Even if GEJ did not win, many of you who castigate him till you die can never be rich like him, or popular like him where he had reached in this world, you can never rich 1 out of 100, he will be paid as ex president for life and you think GMB will bring food to your table by abusing GEJ, you are fooling yourself, thank you is only what GMB will give you and your eye will be opened. Even US, European country and other world power are still fighting insecurity and corruption but many of this APC supporter exaggerate these 2 things as if they are only found in Nigeria. If GEJ did not win he has nothing to loose and if you think he will be Jailed, then you are deceiving yourself, we are in civilian era and not military. If GMB win weather you like it or not Joblessness will increase, and in fact retrenchment will occur except NLC stand their ground. We are watching and waiting. Wanda ya kasanche.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Heffalump(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
femixville:
Read well bfre insinuating., Atiku made such statement no Buhari.. For ur info, if it is APC then let Jonathan use it against the APC.. Nd issue out d evidence. Y are u tlking like an illiterate? Evn if u are quenched with luv for GEJ, still apply a little bit of knowledge nd truth with decency., He who Man d ship of the Nigerian state should know nd inform all dat is going on, not always denying he doesn't know...... This is one of the quote from our former military Head of State.., Maj. Gen. Sanni Abacha, He said, "any crisis in any nation, that can't be solved or calmed within 24Hrs, then d govt of the day knows all abt it". So for BH issue, don't gt it twisted, dis govt is wicked!

What a miserable quote from Abacha. Syria and most of the Eastern states are still battling with ISIS. Terrorism is not what solve over the night.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seun and moderators please kindly quit deleting my posts. This is a discussion we are having here and i never insulted anyone unlike some here whom you did not even sanction. so stop doing what you are doing to my posts.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by activefibre1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
muslim go alway surport muslims...even if them be terrorist. And christians also. Sey una wan tell me say muslim ppl no dey nigerian army? Forgeti, as long as this contry is divided tribalistically and hmmmm...religiously, we no fit be one. Watin make am wey we no fit copy ghana, gather bad politian for one place , come kill them, oh biy the plan must leak. Next...
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by josh21: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:

Fake news.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Heffalump(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Stepola:
If it true why didnt US used the Gas on Afghanistan militants who killed several US Army or used it against ISIS who held several Americans hostage and even killed them, record their killing and send the video to Internet so that they can see how their citizens are killed and we are here arguing on lies, fooling ourselves on what does not exist because you hate GEJ and the person who wrote these lies will be somewhere laughing at your foolishness. Even if GEJ did not win, many of you who castigate him till you die can never be rich like him, or popular like him where he had reached in this world, you can never rich 1 out of 100, he will be paid as ex president for life and you think GMB will bring food to your table by abusing GEJ, you are fooling yourself, thank you is only what GMB will give you and your eye will be opened. Even US, European country and other world power are still fighting insecurity and corruption but many of this APC supporter exaggerate these 2 things as if they are only found in Nigeria. If GEJ did not win he has nothing to loose and if you think he will be Jailed, then you are deceiving yourself, we are in civilian era and not military. If GMB win weather you like it or not Joblessness will increase, and in fact retrenchment will occur except NLC stand their ground. We are watching and waiting. Wanda ya kasanche.

Don't mind this Almajiris. GMB can only be president of Sambisa. Those who love him should join him there.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Ajinoride(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
blackjack21:
This is what you will get when ediots rule over you. Shame,shame,shame!!!
angry

11:59:05
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
so u now see america as a responsible people to believe? the same people who equipped Isis against Syrian govt but later turned round to support the Syrian govt because the Isis was encroaching on their oil territory in Iraq. shine your eyes.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by datribune: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Heffalump:

Point one finger and the rest will surely face you. Your crass ignorance here is deafening. Your people in APC declared war on the state of Nigeria because they lost the presidential election of 2011, of which the North never supported GEJ in his victory but the rest of Nigeria. We expected GEJ should have done better by bringing them to justice.
As per NA alone winning the war against BH, forget it. We all know some Northern soldiers are sympathizing with BH. If you remove ethnicity and religion out of it, then BH would have been gone. Yet some of you Northerners blame BH on GEJ. Is GEJ still resposible for ISIS? The wise one among you should have started thinking about your religion very seriously.
GEJ is just managing to keep Nigeria, otherwise you people should have gotten what you want.
The holy truth is that GMB and his fellow bigots in the North can never rule Nigeria because there is a big God we serve, who knows sees every thing under the sun.

Point of correction u ar d bigot here. There's only one thing i share wit d people's general - d love of our country. While patriots think in terms of country, little minded bigots like urself think in terms of tribe & religion. How has being a southerner like myself made GEJ a better leader?. Has Xtianity which i also profess impacted on his style of leadership?. Of what use ar dis things which i hav in common wit GEJ when they hav not had an impact on his inept & corrupt govt. Ar d people of Chibok whom he treated wit such callousness not Xtians like him & I?
Nigeria is in dis mess today because at d start of dis insurgency, d C-in-C lacked d decisiveness & guts to giv BH a good fight. In his own words, "we were fighting BH wit kid gloves". Meanwhile d hitherto local BH metamorphosed into an Alqeada affiliate & here we ar today wit an Alqeada & ISIS affiliate to contend wit.
I'm looking 4 a leader not a tribal chief. I'm looking 4 a Commander-in-Chief & not a pastor-in-chief. As a xtian, u need to stop posting lies. Stop making excuses 4 a man who has shown clearly dat he does not hav d bandwidth to run a country as intricate & complex as nigeria. Leadership is not about making excuses but about rising to d occasion. GEJ lacks d wisdom, tact, decisiveness & political know-how to run d giant of Africa. Bottom line - HE CAN'T GIV WHAT HE DOESN'T HAVE.
BTW d bolded in ur post makes u sound like d Xtian version of boko haram wit an extremist view dat is almost as dangerous as dat of d boko boys.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tyrone07(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Total B.S
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by luckydube007: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Story for the gods.... Big lie
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Xxpress(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Kossie: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Gullible Nigerians! I beg GEJ cannot be in the know. The individuals know themselves and God will catch up with them. Wicked people !
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by micrep3030(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Propaganda will not take APC anywhere I was in a bus in Lagos I was shocked DAT 90% of the persons in DAT bus r supporting PDP particularly because of jimi
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by skyra: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
Read the article again. First they had a meeting with the Nigerian MILITARY where they discussed tactics. The info was leaked and they blame the Nigerian govt. Except the govt and NA are one and the same, the heading should have been NA leak information on chibok girls and not try to be mischievous as the americans were clearly trying to be
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by gymer(m): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Were the girls provided with gas mask? If not how would they have gas the insurgents without affecting the girls?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Rayscell: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTIONED.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO TO THE BH BOYS.

a serious millitary / govt will never drop such information to the opposition.

Pres. GEJ one said he knew those behind BH
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by IceMan85(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
blackjack21:
This is what you will get when ediots rule over you. Shame,shame,shame!!!
angry

11:59:05
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
May Amadioha strike your scrotum for calling our president ediot!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
blackjack21:
[b]This is what you will get when ediots rule over you.
na wa o,so baba peace and co are ediots?no wonder,I thought as much
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tee4naija(m): 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
One wonders how APC leaders (who are not in government yet) had access to such a privileged information.
Cluelessness indeed!
phayvoursky:

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by josh21: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
dayosaurus:

Shut up do you think we are fools? Let me tell you categorical that Boko Haram is an Islamic group and is aimed at islamizing the Country.It should not be linked to Jonathan, Pdp or Apc.If any politician is sponsoring them he must be a Muslim.Please not all Muslims are bad.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by segxi1960: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
polite2:
ask ur corrupt govt DAT. can do every thing possible to to achieve evil

I thought you were polite ?
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
gymer:
Were the girls provided with gas mask? If not how would they have gas the insurgents without affecting the girls?
what do you know about rescue mission?Google is your friend and its free grin
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
skyra:
Read the article again. First they had a meeting with the Nigerian MILITARY where they discussed tactics. The info was leaked and they blame the Nigerian govt. Except the govt and NA are one and the same, the heading should have been NA leak information on chibok girls and not try to be mischievous as the americans were clearly trying to be

On an issue relating to the abduction of over 200 girls the man who calls the shot should be the president. He's the commander in chief. He should be in the know of what ever the military did.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by gymer(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
IYANGBALI:
what do you know about rescue mission?Google is your friend and its free grin

My brother, this is common sense. The insurgents and the girls are in the same place, you planned to gas the insurgents; how do you ensure that the almost 200 girls are not affected? Is it American magic? I need answers from experts here. Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.