Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls (86335 Views)

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili / We Will Release Report On Chibok Girls Soon – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by dvee2: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't know if this is true or not. What I know is that there is no way Boko haram will be better than the nigerian army or put the nigerian army on the defensive if the initial will to deal with them is there. Someone has failed on his responsibility to motivate our defence force to do the needful
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Miscellaneous(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
datbay:
Rubbish.....tell me where he said so...lawal kaita made that comment and the guy is still in PDP till date.I wonder how you pple reason

u are very silly to say dat dat guy is a liar. I watched the news then with my eyes………… buhari said so!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by suldu: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is unfortunate to the FG
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Sibrah: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
GEJ why! And I would have voted for u.
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
The report only confirms what GEJ has said before. If GEJ can be blamed for the negligence of the security situation the north too should be blamed for creating an artificial security challenge. Don't tell me southerners are resppnsible for boko haram.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ibietela2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
sonofspada:
Pls how can I save a picture I like from nairaland wit my bb10.. it saves but the file never opens..

Save it then rename it and add .jpeg/.jpg/ use only one

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ibietela2(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
berem:
Jonathan why?

Z
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by saintandsinnerz: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
holatin:
I saw this earlier too
I showed it to a saTANist on NL rather than saying if its true or not with fact, he say he don't give a bleep, all he know is buhari is boko haram.

back to the topic
ve been waiting a long for the federal government to say their side of the story but they haven't said anything, so am left to conclude its true.

y wouldn't I try countering a claim by someone if its not true.

PDP are boko haram - azazi
boko haram Are in my cabinet- gejr
boko haram are our sibling, you don't kill your sibling- GEJ

sai baba
buhari/osinbajo

In other words the documentaries about Buhari and tinubu are true if I may use your logic because they didn't counter it. Anyway thanks for making me believe that both of them did all they said they did in that documentary

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by chronique(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Is it that nairalanders are generally stupid or what? How many times did GEJ complain and shout to the world about moles being in his govt? Is this the first time you guys are hearing about moles being in the rank and file of the army? What kind of magic are you people expecting GEJ to perform and fish out the moles? Most of you just don't reason with your brains at all. Are you guys even aware that there was a time that members of the FEC couldn't discuss anything relating to security due to the activities of moles sympathetic to bh cause,in govt? Or you think security meetings and decisions are held between only Jonathan and the various security chiefs? Was it not at the height of this Chibok girls abduction,that GEJ raised the alarm that bh had infiltrated his govt? In a meeting where you have the NSA,service chiefs,V.P,president,senate president,speaker of the HoR,governors of the affected states,etc,who would you suspect of being the mole among them? Will GEJ sack all the service chiefs,senate president,governors of affected states,HoR speaker,VP and national security adviser? Before you guys open your mouths to criticize,why not just take out a few minutes to think before talking? Gosh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by XBLadez: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
tinyfela:
fool... Can't u tell that this is a trick....
Na wa for you. Didn't you see the name of the guy u quoted? That guy is a Boko haram/Buhari cohort

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Osakah24(m): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
datbay:
Rubbish.....tell me where he said so...lawal kaita made that comment and the guy is still in PDP till date.I wonder how you pple reason
Atiku said and I qoute "those who make peaceful change impossible, makes violent change inevitable " when he lost pdp primary. Jonathan didn't employ everyone in the army ,so there might be top ranked men in the army working against the president for all I care, ever since Gej took over, the agitations are always north this north that,so to be hosting insurgency in your backyard is not impossible for northern elites who are dissatisfied by Gej emergence as nigerian president.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by datribune: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
cold:
Which American military report states this? I need to read directly from the report. Not from a Nigerian news print. I find it difficult to take sections of the Nigerian press seriously.
However,that is not to say that boko haram does not have moles in the Nigerian army. Even as the military continue to gain the upper hand in the north,such moles still exist.

I've always considered d possibility dat maybe d USA wit d kind of resources they hav, know something about dis insurgency dat we don't know hence they refused to sell arms to perpetuate d insurgency?. Even d President recognizes d immense capabilities & resources of d USA, hence in an interview on NTA he kept repeating like a broken record - "America Will Know".
Helicopters hav been reportedly seen dropping supplies 4 d insurgents. d late Aziza, former NSA adviser who should know says BH is a PDP affair. He met an untimely death. d voting base of d opposition in d NE continues to be decimated daily while d govt spent all dis time fighting d insurgency wit kid gloves only to resolve to start serious fighting on d eve of elections. diaris god o. #IHaveDecided SAI BUHARI
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ibietela2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
nortcentrallord:
If it is true, then the muslims soldiers and BH sympathisers in the NM should be investigated.

Besides, I doubt it because such operations is not made known to all the soldiers before the actual time and not all soldiers partake in such. Its a covert ops.

Why would US wait till now before speaking up. I sense mischief here.

News and propaganda flying from west to North and vice versa since election was announced.

Don't tell me you believe this TRASH? Since the US left Nigeria it's now they are making the report available to one useless nitwit of a Blogger
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by MEILYN(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
sonofspada:
Pls how can I save a picture I like from nairaland wit my bb10.. it saves but the file never opens..
rename the file and put .jpg at the end..

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by chaberry(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTION.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT STATEMENT, NORTHERN NIGERIA WAS IN DISARRAY.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO THE BH BOYS.
GBAM. This is exactly the truth, but people have failed to reason with their head, because i see no reason why a sitting government will deliberately harm his citizens and do something that will discredit his tenure. THINK! THINK!! NIGERIA THINK!!!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by gud4dbest(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
How can some men b toiling wit d lives of d masses?It's shocking,all because of power!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by iphedahyor(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lagoseko:
which one is gas protection masked,we tired of did politicking.
so you have never heard of gas mask before....shm.Infact,which village are you from??
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Hidentity(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
I doubt it. Read the report carefully, you will observe grammatical errors that are too cheap to come from such respected body in the leading country I.e 'while the insurgents sleeping,' 'that this terrorists has acquired.'

My take though.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by chaberry(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:
IF THIS IS TRUE (WHICH IT SHOULD BE); THEN THE LEADERSHIP OF APC SHOULD BE QUESTION.

Buhari SAID HE WILL MAKE JONATHAN's GOVERNMENT UNGOVERNABLE AFTER LOSING THE 2011 ELECTION.

TO THE U.S MILITARY; THE ANSWER ISN'T FAR FETCHED. APC LEADERS LEAKED THE INFO THE BH BOYS.
GBAM. This is exactly the truth, but people have failed to reason with their head, because i see no reason why a sitting government will deliberately harm his citizens and do something that will discredit his tenure. THINK! THINK!! NIGERIA THINK!!!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by goldman777: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
phayvoursky:

is apc d chief commander of d armed forces u sound like an illiterate
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sibrah:
The report only confirms what GEJ has said before. If GEJ can be blamed for the negligence of the security situation the north too should be blamed for creating an artificial security challenge. Don't tell me southerners are resppnsible for boko haram.

You are very correct.

I will still vote GMB
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
myvic70:
Nigerians will just sit and frame stories to criticise all in d name of politics. Mind you all the so called politicians children are in abroad cooling their heads off. We are here fighting E war.
Both APC and PDP na 1.
God bless Nigeria.
so you want to wait for the real war before you fight ba
instead of the easier way you want them to set fire on the country with me and you that cannot go abroad
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Adyrin:
Don't be silly!
The piece said "army generals" and not the president!
Your Gmb is a past general that still got some boys he stationed in the military years ago!

I won't be silly. I will vote, I won't fight

1 Like

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Niyinficient(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
POPdecorator:
ZOOLOGY-the person that take care of animals(zoo animal) not human being(nigerians)= jonathan

SOLDIER-is the person that protect the civilian(nigerians)=buhari

sai buhari
sai buhari indeed! ur ignorance is clear wit ur definition of ZOOLOGY......ode oshi
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by grimandevil: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
you are stupid. was it Jonathan that leaked the information? or d generals in sheep's clothing
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by bennifield11(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Thank God for this leak

G
M
B. All the way
fool!!you should have said GEJ himself leaked the plan....the kunun drinker you think is the rite person for nigeria will have bad eggs during his regim"if he wins"some people are always after destruction...think b4 u talk!!
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ibietela2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
kingthreat:
US, please help us remove this mediocre called Jonathan.

Becareful what you asked for..... Libyans ain't finding it easy now
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by texazzpete(m): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't believe this news, sorry. Too many fake articles popping up online.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
grimandevil:
you are stupid. was it Jonathan that leaked the information? or d generals in sheep's clothing

Lol. Politics without bitterness bro. U call me stupid? I pray God blesses you

Have a great day
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by Abdulleeh: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
bennifield11:
fool!!you should have said GEJ himself leaked the plan....the kunun drinker you think is the rite person for nigeria will have bad eggs during his regim"if he wins"some people are always after destruction...think b4 u talk!!

Thank you very much. I pray you have a great week ahead.
Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by tinsel: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Eurasia Group, the biggest political think tank in the world says Buhari will win with over 60 percent of votes cast.

Re: Shocking American Military Report On Chibok Girls by ibietela2(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
gbl01:
...and the gas won't kill the Chibok girls? Politics has even marred our reasoning that we can't comprehend reality.

Sleeping gas i guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Likely Successors Of Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - Punch / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.