Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,955 members, 7,866,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! (5161 Views)

See This Clever Use Of Al Taqiyya By An Arab Who Molested A Child / As An Arab Christian This Is What I Have To Tell You About Muslims / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Bro am not arguing about anybody's legitimacy.. i am telling you that the Arabs have it that ishmeal is the legitimate son.. grin

Then it is baseless.
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Orunto:
Abraham, the father of faith, was Hebrew! Moses the deliverer of the Israelis from Egypt was an Israeli! Many other prophets follow Moses, like Elijah, elisha, etc. They were all Israelis Prophets from God. Followers of The Law, Jesus, were Disciples. Followers of The Lord Christ, The Righteous were Apostles. Now, The Lord God, Jesus Christ, The Righteous, appeared to Mohammed and gave him IS-LAM(MAN-GOD), to worship God, from the Order of Abraham and Is-hmael, the Arabs. The Jews are just children of Juda, one of the 12 children of Jacob, the main man called Israel. The Religions of Judaism, Islam and Christianity date back to the Time Abraham sacrificed "a Lamb" to God. God used that sacrifice to bless three families. God gave Judaism to Abraham, Islam to Is-hmael and Christianity to Is-aac. These three Religions simply mean WORSHIP GOD!!!!!!!!

So why are muslims mandated to kill the other two?! Or trying to claim to be of more importance especially when the foundation of modern society is with Judaism and Christianity? !
The point of the post is to show that mohammed and muslims are basically wannabes!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by johnydon22(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
not too good for ya bro, ya good in latin, chai I envy ya.
lol i just try, it took many years of whips on my back tho..smiley
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Well am just a bad catholic, praying for God's direction not to sin no more.
Depends on what you call sin tho but none the less "If you believe you can (stop it) then you can. if you believe you can't, then you can't
OREMUSSANCTUS:

U always welcome back ma bro, buh I wld luv to know why d change of faith.
It's not a change of faith my brother, anyway its a long one shaaa...
please do me a favour and stop mentioning these muslim guys, this e-fights are getting too much. And to be frank with you it turns most christians here agnostic than atheist argument..( the e-fight is not helping at all)
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by johnydon22(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• exams? did you attend a seminary school?

Yeap smiley Minor tho (secondary education) not major seminary
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by johnydon22(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

More like a lack of faith. I call them opportunists. Looking for a short cut to bliss!

Hhmmm which bliss exactly are you talking about here?
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:
lol i just try, it took many years of whips on my back tho..smiley
Depends on what you call sin tho but none the less "If you believe you can (stop it) then you can. if you believe you can't, then you can't

It's not a change of faith my brother, anyway its a long one shaaa...
please do me a favour and stop mentioning these muslim guys, this e-fights are getting too much. And to be frank with you it turns most christians here agnostic than atheist argument..( the e-fight is not helping at all)
maybe ya email me d reasons y ya left. Luv to know y, cos ya sound more as a seminarian. As for rilwayne001 and tala9ja, I won't mention dem names again. I hope I kip dat promise.
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by johnydon22(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
maybe ya email me d reasons y ya left. Luv to know y, cos ya sound more as a seminarian. As for rilwayne001 and tala9ja, I won't mention dem names again. I hope I kip dat promise.

Lol i hope you keep that promise tho..

About why i stopped being a believer, its not a personal reason tho..

All these religions are all product of a specific civilation...
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by shaqhead: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

If Abraham is a jew he will give birth to jews. This is a matter of lineage. The Bible clearly states that the bond child will not have an inheritance with the child of the promise. Thats how jews came about because ishamael didn't receive an inheritance from Abraham! Ishmael was not sarah's product so he can't be referred to as a jew.
Mr. its obvios u ddnt read d full article frm dt link. I wl please advice dt u do, yl u are at it please ask urslf hw a prostitute like Rahab is named in d geneology of Jesus Christ or How Ruth dt is a Moabitess got a spot there.

Abraham is nt a Jew neither an Israeli but a Syrian and Hebrew Deut 26:5
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by basilico: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
PastorKun:

The Egyptians were not originally arab they were copts. The Arabs descended from ishmael.

@ pastor kun
.. If Ishmael married an Egyptian the later day Copts then it means Arabs are descendants of zjewish Yizrael and Egyptian Copts. History has it that at time there were other people living in the middle east...Chaldeans,? Do your homework but Arabs NEVER came from Ishmael. It is one great fraud of history. The only bigger fraud is that Palestinian Arabs are Philistine,a narrative pushed by Arafat.
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Horus(m): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Esther 3:4 and many others.

The word jewish is not in Esther 3:4

Are your confusing the word jewish with the word Jew?

Where is he word jewish in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:

The word jewish is not in Esther 3:4

Are your confusing the word jewish with the word Jew?

Where is he word jewish in the bible?

Its in common verse sense! Check that too! angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Horus(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Its in common verse sense! Check that too! angry

No it is not there, and why are You unable to locate the word Jewish in the bible when you are the one
who used this word to open the thread?

Can you give me the name and number of the chapter where you see the word jewish in your bible?
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:

No it is not there, and why are You unable to locate the word Jewish in the bible when you are the one
who used this word to open the thread?

Can you give me the name and number of the chapter where you see the word jewish in your bible?

Keep checking. You'll find it!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Horus(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Keep checking. You'll find it!

I tell you for a second time that it is not there so I dont need to check

To make it clear for you, the word Jewish is not in the bible, you will find only the word Jew

The Bible says in several places not to add to his words. What it means is that one is not to add their own words to what God gave. Each one is a specific book that was complete that man was not to add or subtract from. So why do you belive that you have the right to add the word Jewish in the bible if it is not there?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:

I tell you for a second time that it is not there so I dont need to check

To make it clear for you, the word Jewish is not in the bible, you will find only the word Jew

The Bible says in several places not to add to his words, so why do you belive that you have the right to add the word Jewish in the bible if it is not there?

The Bible supports common sense something you seem to be lacking!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by johnydon22(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

hahahahahahahaha thats true ooo... Common sense to believe balaam's donkey talked and some dude stayed in the belly of a fish for three days..lolzzzz..grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahaha thats true ooo... Common sense to believe balaam's donkey talked and some dude stayed in the belly of a fish for three days..lolzzzz..grin

And that planes fly and phones can be used to communicate! Iti!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Horus(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

You are the one who lack common sense. Do you support the bible when you add your own words in it?. One is not to add their own words to what God gave. Each book in your bible is a specific book that was complete that man was not to add or subtract from. Do you think that adding the word Jewish in the bible is common sense?. If you are Christian do you think that misleading people is common sense?. What is sad is that you know very well that this word is not in the bible but you keep running away from the truth. And you talk about "common sense"?
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
today, the only one who knows the father of a child is the mother. Haggah said Abraham was the father of Ishmael. Abraham said yes, he Ishmael is my son. Sarah was there and she agreed with both Haggah and Abraham that Ishmael was the son of Abraham. where is the problem? have you ever seen a child that his father says he is the biological father that he has a different ethnicity from the father?

even in inter-racial relationship, the child is black if the father is black. it is only in evil mind that they say the child of a white father does not carry his race, maybe not his skin color exactly, but his blood must be flowing in his veins.

which one is the evil person that rejected Ishmael that he is not the son of Abraham as much as Abraham lamented about him and the children of Jacob all the way to Paul wrote about him calling his bloodline 'brethren?' are you saying Sarah is saying Abraham was not the father when she was part of the marriage and pregnancy plans?

what kinda nonsense are you people spewing?

was Abraham Jew or Jewish by religion when it was from the name of Judah the son of Jacob, son of isaac, son of Abraham that the ethnic group Jew aroused and they invented religion called Judaism about this ethnicity? is anyone of you has his great grandfather answer to his own first name? if Judah is your first name and your father is Abraham, when your progeny are called jews, is your great grandfather Abraham also jew?

Quran says Ibraham is not a jew or christian. . . .

Quran says why do you dispute about Ibrahim when it was long after him that Torah and later Injil was revealed?

Ismail [AS] was arabized because he learned and master the arab language brought by the people of "Yemen" when they settled in Makka, the valley that Ibrahim [AS] settled his family of the Hajar and Ismail [AS] branch.

No prophet [AS] from the Islamic point of view is a jew, but from children of Israel. when the word jew is used, its a term scorned always of deceitful people, disbelievers. similar to the word 'christianity' because the people who were true believers with Jesus [AS] were called 'helpers of God' to mean they help the prophet of God, believing in him as a prophet [AS] and helping him on his preaching/dawah.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:

You are the one who lack common sense. One is not to add their own words to what God gave. Each book in your bible is a specific book that was complete that man was not to add or subtract from. Do you think that adding the word Jewish in the bible is common sense?
If you are Christian do you think that misleading people is common sense?. What is sad is that you know very well that this word is not in the bible but you keep running away from the truth. And you talk about "common sense"?

I won't stretch this further until you learn to reason.
Trinity is another word not in the Bible. Does it reduce the efficacy of the Bible? No.
And please take your re.tarded ideologies away from the Bible because what the verse you're quoting says is to not add anything or remove anything meaning a statement or message from the Bible!
The word Jewish has not removed or added any message from the Bible.
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
RoyPCain:
today, the only one who knows the father of a child is the mother. Haggah said Abraham was the father of Ishmael. Abraham said yes, he Ishmael is my son. Sarah was there and she agreed with both Haggah and Abraham that Ishmael was the son of Abraham. where is the problem? have you ever seen a child that his father says he is the biological father that he has a different ethnicity from the father?

even in inter-racial relationship, the child is black if the father is black. it is only in evil mind that they say the child of a white father does not carry his race, maybe not his skin color exactly, but his blood must be flowing in his veins.

which one is the evil person that rejected Ishmael that he is not the son of Abraham as much as Abraham lamented about him and the children of Jacob all the way to Paul wrote about him calling his bloodline 'brethren?' are you saying Sarah is saying Abraham was not the father when she was part of the marriage and pregnancy plans?

what kinda nonsense are you people spewing?

was Abraham Jew or Jewish by religion when it was from the name of Judah the son of Jacob, son of isaac, son of Abraham that the ethnic group Jew aroused and they invented religion called Judaism about this ethnicity? is anyone of you has his great grandfather answer to his own first name? if Judah is your first name and your father is Abraham, when your progeny are called jews, is your great grandfather Abraham also jew?

Quran says Ibraham is not a jew or christian. . . .

Quran says why do you dispute about Ibrahim when it was long after him that Torah and later Injil was revealed?

Ismail [AS] was arabized because he learned and master the arab language brought by the people of "Yemen" when they settled in Makka, the valley that Ibrahim [AS] settled his family of the Hajar and Ismail [AS] branch.

No prophet [AS] from the Islamic point of view is a jew, but from children of Israel. when the word jew is used, its a term scorned always of deceitful people, disbelievers. similar to the word 'christianity' because the people who were true believers with Jesus [AS] were called 'helpers of God' to mean they help the prophet of God, believing in him as a prophet [AS] and helping him on his preaching/dawah.

Stop attaching yourselves to a lineage that doesn't accept you. Jews gave birth to Judaism and to Christianity. You all are wannabes! The son of Abraham that was to be sacrificed was Isaac before the ram showed up. That gives credence to what God told Abraham that through Isaac shall his lineage be reckoned; the child of the promise.
It pained you guys so much you had to go and concoct some unholy occultic crap to use to try to deceive people! It shall not be well with you people and your lies!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by johnydon22(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

And that planes fly and phones can be used to communicate! Iti!

Lolzzz now am lost...Don't even understand what this one is saying again and why is he insulting me ni

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Horus(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

I won't stretch this further until you learn to reason.

"The pot calling the kettle black". Is adding the word Jewish in the bible the way you learn to reason?

Trinity is another word not in the Bible. Does it reduce the efficacy of the Bible? No

You cannot reduce what is non-existent, the Bible have no efficacy in it.

And please take your re.tarded ideologies away from the Bible because what the verse you're quoting says is to not add anything or remove anything meaning a statement or message from the Bible!

No, what it means is that one is not to add their own words to what God gave. When you said "a statement or message" you forget to realise that a statement or message is created by using words

"Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar" (Proverbs 30:6.)

The word Jewish has not removed or added any message from the Bible.

Where did you get that word "Jewish" from?
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:

"The pot calling the kettle black". Is adding the word Jewish in the bible the way you learn to reason?

You cannot reduce what is non-existent, the Bible have no efficacy in it.

No, what it means is that one is not to add their own words to what God gave. When you said "a statement or message" you forget to realise that a statement or message is created by using words

"Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar" (Proverbs 30:6.)

I'm not the one acting like an id.iot that can't get the point from the post! Your iq must be quite low!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
@kay1one2;

Stop attaching yourselves to a lineage that doesn't accept you. Jews gave birth to Judaism and to Christianity. You all are wannabes! The son of Abraham that was to be sacrificed was Isaac before the ram showed up. That gives credence to what God told Abraham that through Isaac shall his lineage be reckoned; the child of the promise.
It pained you guys so much you had to go and concoct some unholy occultic crap to use to try to deceive people! It shall not be well with you people and your lies!
no muslim will tell you he is a jew. even those who are jews among the muslims when he understands what 'jew' means he/she will say i am from the children of israel. the jews hate christianity and it is you mr. christian that is 'attaching yourself' to jews. no arab will accept to be called a jew. none.

so your problem is the sacrificing? Number 1, it is obvious from Quran and among the rabbis and former jews of Madina that reverted to Islam, they swore that they knew it was Ismail that was the 'son of sacrifice' because after the event, God sent Angels to Sodom marked for destruction, and on the way stopped at Ibrahim and Sarah and gave them the good news of Isaac and his son Jacob. you will realize that no father is supposed to die if he were promised to be a father, prophesied before his birth. it will be anti the prophesy if it is to say you will be a father after you are born, yet at young age you are taken to the slaughter house.

did Yahweh through the angels in the bible promise that isaac will be the child through which Abraham will be reckoned and not by the unyielding faith of Abraham in God? we shall examine the time this promise was made as see if Isaac was a father at that time or it is after the event of sacrifice. if not after the event of sacrifice it will be a confusing statement because a child that is supposed to be a father in the future could not be commanded to be slaughtered. any logical mind will ask, but how will he become a father as you have promised if i slaughter him, now?

Bible; it is inconclusive as i read the bible to know truth from the innuendo because what you read is 'after these things' [you scratch your head wanting to know what is 'after these things'? if the things are important to mention in the bible, why not tell us what they are? i come to the conclusion that somebody [the bible scribe] was not telling all the truth. instead hide some truth, mix falsehood with what he wishes to leave for us as the truth. it is own 'truth'/his story, not what God revealed. God does not waste time to wish we know something, but not telling us anything about the very something. you can see deception of the bible scribes in Genesis 17/16 to 22 forgetting that 23 to 26 contradict what they wished to pass up. from 16 to 22 you suddenly see how the seed is no more the seed that is in front of him, but something that will come later. God named the seed in front of him; Ishmael. how can Isaac be important to a father already even more than when he was childless. those who are parents know that the greatest birth is the first child. Ishmael is that for Abraham. Isaac is that for Sarah, but not for Abraham who is now a pro in child fathering.

how is a child that has done no wrong to his stepmother Sarah or anyone will lose favor with God and it is the very God that is Merciful that gave him his name, blessed his father with him? the people who wrote against Ishmael wrote also against the Merciful God.

you can see how Abraham could not be written off from loving Ishmael. if God was a Friend of Abraham, the believer can anyone give any reason that God will make His Friend, Abraham gravel and not grant him his heart desire, Ishmael? how is it justice in this case and how can Ishmael be blessed except spiritual blessing because Arabia is not wealthier than any place on earth; the desert is sandy and there is plenty of sand in Sahara desert. the crude oil is not unique to them as venezuela, mexico, danada, usa, to name a few have oil, too. the number of people that are arabs are not up to 1/4 of india and indians are not as many as the chinese.

what is unique about the arabized descendants of Ismail [SA] is that after the failure of the children of Isaac through Jacob [AS], God turned spiritual leader of the world on the shoulders of Muhammad [SA] the son od Ibrahim, through Ismail [AS]. no wonder we have the station of Ibrahim [AS] in Masjid.

in the day of assembly we shall all know the truth. no one will be judged for being black or white, wealthy or poor, etc but true guidance and obedience only doing good and avoiding evil for the sake of God. it shall not be well with us? it is those who receive the Mercy of God that it is truly well with. I am sure your curse is from following Jesus. definitely Isa ibn Maryam [AS] is your prophet.
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by tartar9(m): 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

He's the father of modern day jews. Or will he give birth to arabs if he were jew?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
RoyPCain:
@kay1one2; no muslim will tell you he is a jew. even those who are jews among the muslims when he understands what 'jew' means he/she will say i am from the children of israel. the jews hate christianity and it is you mr. christian that is 'attaching yourself' to jews. no arab will accept to be called a jew. none.

so your problem is the sacrificing? Number 1, it is obvious from Quran and among the rabbis and former jews of Madina that reverted to Islam, they swore that they knew it was Ismail that was the 'son of sacrifice' because after the event, God sent Angels to Sodom marked for destruction, and on the way stopped at Ibrahim and Sarah and gave them the good news of Isaac and his son Jacob. you will realize that no father is supposed to die if he were promised to be a father, prophesied before his birth. it will be anti the prophesy if it is to say you will be a father after you are born, yet at young age you are taken to the slaughter house.

did Yahweh through the angels in the bible promise that isaac will be the child through which Abraham will be reckoned and not by the unyielding faith of Abraham in God? we shall examine the time this promise was made as see if Isaac was a father at that time or it is after the event of sacrifice. if not after the event of sacrifice it will be a confusing statement because a child that is supposed to be a father in the future could not be commanded to be slaughtered. any logical mind will ask, but how will he become a father as you have promised if i slaughter him, now?

Bible; it is inconclusive as i read the bible to know truth from the innuendo because what you read is 'after these things' [you scratch your head wanting to know what is 'after these things'? if the things are important to mention in the bible, why not tell us what they are? i come to the conclusion that somebody [the bible scribe] was not telling all the truth. instead hide some truth, mix falsehood with what he wishes to leave for us as the truth. it is own 'truth'/his story, not what God revealed. God does not waste time to wish we know something, but not telling us anything about the very something.

in the day of assembly we shall all know the truth. no one will be judged for being black or white, wealthy or poor, etc but true guidance and obedience only doing good and avoiding evil for the sake of God. it shall not be well with us? it is those who receive the Mercy of God that it is truly well with. I am sure your curse is from following Jesus. definitely Isa ibn Maryam [AS] is your prophet.

One thing is certain. .. the lineage that gave birth to modern day Judaism and Christianity is jewish. How mohammed came in with a bunch of crap is amazing. Everything had been jewish until he came with his lies!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by tartar9(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

Then it is baseless.
on what ground
d,they have their own history
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by Horus(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

I'm not the one acting like an id.iot that can't get the point from the post! Your iq must be quite low!

Stop your hypocrite game and realise that if you can only on insults it is because you have no facts

Stop misleading people

Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Horus:

Stop your hypocrite game and realise that if you can only on insults it is because you have no facts

Stop misleading people

Guess I can't use the word "nairalander" as well because its not on the header of this site! Reason or get a life!
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by tartar9(m): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
kay1one2:

One thing is certain. .. the lineage that gave birth to modern day Judaism and Christianity is jewish. How mohammed came in with a bunch of crap is amazing. Everything had been jewish until he came with his lies!
or how christianity came with a bunch of pagan shits and linking it to judaism is ridiculous.judaism even better approves on Islam than xtianity.
Re: Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! by kay1one2(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
tartar9:
or how christianity came with a bunch of pagan shits and linking it to judaism is ridiculous.judaism even better approves on Islam than xtianity.

Judaism abhors islam as well! Besides you re.tards are told to kill jews and christians! So how can some petty infidel like mohammed with no heritage claim to be with Jehovah the God of the Jews and Christians? Islam has no heritage and is depending on that of Judaism and Christianity to survive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Muslims! / Knock Out Punches Against Religion (videos) / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.