Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! (11662 Views)

Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija / Kemi Olunloyo Drops Savage Comments On Georgina Onuoha's Pics. Blasts Ibinabo / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by zicoraads: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2015
cocoberry:
Choi!!! Rokky baby I carry nyash for u ooo( hailing u babes) R they all urs? U r Blessed! Where on earth is mzmariah? Zicoraads darl come see Something .

Lmfao...Rokiatu is a legend in these parts grin She is massively endowed cheesy

As am sure u too are wink wink
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Tdhforreal(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
lol you are funny. Thanks.

Rookie man, I said gimme the tea on that ass...
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2015
Tdhforreal:

Rookie man, I said gimme the tea on that ass...
tongue embarassed embarassed
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Tdhforreal(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:

cheesy... on a real tho..we needs talk. no time wasting
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:

Rokiatu!
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:

Is it a crime to like you Why do u find joy in ignoring me? I'm i scaring you? Your thoughts is really affecting me at work sad

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Ariel20:
Mtchew..yansh wey full Lagos
Lmao,abi o,we dey see yansh everyday na,this yansh just wide and looks shapeless to me
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2015
prettyjo:
I didn't see any nyash anyway I Dont blame them cos this type of nyash is quite rare over there.
Na lie,yansh common o,you know d number of races wey dey there?
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Halimi24: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
modskiller:
Please Stop hyper hyping this girl. You all should see @Rokiatu's yansh.
Rokiatu is fat.Stop hyping her.Her big buttocks is caused by too much consumption of meatpie,biscuit,sweet and carbonated drinks.Best believe that big buttock you are admiring is stretch-mark and cellulite filled(check my dp to see a perfect example).Rokiatu face is also hideous

3 Likes

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Halimi24:
Rokiatu is fat.Stop hyping her.Her big buttocks is caused by too much consumption of meatpie,biscuit,sweet and carbonated drinks.Best believe that big buttock you are admiring is stretch-mark and cellulite filled(check my dp).Rokiatu face is also hideous
may God heal your soul. grin

1 Like

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Halimi24: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
may God heal your soul. grin
You used to be very saucy.What happened?Age seems to have finally caught up with you that's why you keep displaying your saggy buttocks everywhere looking for customers abi?Sorry but only low status males like that junk.Hit the gym and tone that fleshy mess

2 Likes

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by phlamesG: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Halimi24:
Rokiatu is fat.Stop hyping her.Her big buttocks is caused by too much consumption of meatpie,biscuit,sweet and carbonated drinks.Best believe that big buttock you are admiring is stretch-mark and cellulite filled(check my dp to see a perfect example).Rokiatu face is also hideous
wetin make u snap unclad @ ur dp ar u a w.hore?
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Halimi24:
You used to be very saucy.What happened?Age seems to have finally caught up with you that's why you keep displaying your saggy buttocks everywhere looking for customers abi?Sorry but only low status males like that junk.Hit the gym and tone that fleshy mess
ohhh close your smelly trap you attention seeker. Am not even bother with you because your comment is full of nonsense and hate. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice u and now that I have given u my 2 seconds, u can now go log in with your real username. Don't hate on my fab azz, hate your ugly mother and your ugly genes. Having a flat azz or a girlfriend with a flat azz must really be hard, I know life must be tough for you, you could always advice her to get a butt injection or wear butt pads. or if you are even a female you could get one yourself. So because you ugly azz have access to the internet and you think your opnion matter? Who are you again please tell me loolz unimportant fool. grin

This is my last reply to you because am too important n pretty to be giving such a fool my attention. Last bullet, you should have said this with your original handle na, fool. You and both your opnion can go to hell. Or better still kiss my beautiful azz. grin keep waiting patiently, there's more to come and keep hating on the sideline, you are wanting your time and energy on someone who don't give a fuc...k

4 Likes

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Lmao at her pic or whoever pic he/she put on that profile. No wonder the batch is jealous. Such an unattractive azz. grin

If you like u can open ur pus..sy or post a pic of your GF smelly pu...ssy. you will still remain below me.
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by tare22(m): 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ariel20:
Mtchew..yansh wey full Lagos
original yansh for that mater no be rubber own
Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by phlamesG: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
rokiatu:
ohhh close your smelly trap you attention seeker. Am not even bother with you because your comment is full of nonsense and hate. The funny thing is that I didn't even notice u and now that I have given u my 2 seconds, u can now go log in with your real username. Don't hate on my fab azz, hate your ugly mother and your ugly genes. Having a flat azz or a girlfriend with a flat azz must really be hard, I know life must be tough for you, you could always advice her to get a butt injection or wear butt pads. or if you are even a female you could get one yourself. So because you ugly azz have access to the internet and you think your opnion matter? Who are you again please tell me loolz unimportant fool. grin

This is my last reply to you because am too important n pretty to be giving such a fool my attention. Last bullet, you should have said this with your original handle na, fool. You and both your opnion can go to hell. Or better still kiss my beautiful azz. grin keep waiting patiently, there's more to come and keep hating on the sideline, you are wanting your time and energy on someone who don't give a fuc...k

is dat person a male? ignore him/her joo i luv ur a.ss d way it is

1 Like

Re: Ashanti's Bum Causes Massive Comments On Social Media...check It Out! by ligopedro: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Halimi24:
Sag or No Sag, she's endowed.. wait make i check yours..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music Star, Tiwa Savage Becomes Rotary Celebrity Ambassador For Polio Eradicatio / Gbenga Adeyinka Apologises For Baba Sala’s False Death Claim / I Met My Wife As A Virgin-- Timi Dakolo Bragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.