Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram (70041 Views)

Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by AdoraAmadi: 8:06pm On May 28, 2016
Beautifully made Ronke S Bodamisi isn't pregnant just yet but she wore a fake baby bump and modeled this cute gown for pregnant women. Her photo left lots of Instagram users asking if the gown was for 'pregnant front women or pregnant back women'. lol.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/stunning-photo-of-pregnant-nigerian.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Gabaleve(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2016
dis cant b real

see as d back side double d bump
isnt dis too much for dis young lady?

So na man lyk me dey inspect dis container
dis life sef

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 28, 2016
Her butt is pregnant too?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by GudluckIBB(m): 8:12pm On May 28, 2016
Maxineng:
Her butt is pregnant too?

Pregnant with twins.

One for front and back each.

20 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Kondomatik: 8:14pm On May 28, 2016
I think God misplaced alotta priorities while molding this woman.

Pregnant or not.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by chumaster(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2016
Ugandan proverb; nyash no dey heavy the ownergringrin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
Pregnant with shitt angry

15 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by pikin1(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2016
Sexy mama! My kinda woman

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 8:42pm On May 28, 2016
Na so toolz go be when she get belle.na her front and back go get belle. Bet this her husband dey enjoy. All that Kilimanjaro a55 to himself grin

This are the kind of babes that mrbrownjay loves

This is exactly his taste cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 28, 2016
no think am... some women dey carry pikin 4 nyash n she luks lyk 1 of such
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by princefunmmy(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm. End time yansh

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by omokoladele(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2016
Double Pregnancy

one for Front and One for Back grin grin
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Holywizard: 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
in Igbo dialect "ahu nwanyi a bu ikpu ikpu" meaning this woman's body is Toto toto every where

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by lanxlot(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2016
Holywizard:
in Igbo dialect "ahu nwanyi a bu ikpu ikpu" meaning this woman's body is Toto toto every where
undecided undecided undecidedpervert

11 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Adeoba10(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2016
Ounje idun.... Erupe lasan lasan..... Asan lori asan.... Vanity upon vanity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by jrupa(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
Super Load.
Hope real pregnancy go reduce dat bum.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by sarmie206(m): 12:28am On May 29, 2016
Na triplets oooo. One for front two for back grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by yellowbeauty(f): 1:02am On May 29, 2016
she's beautiful and endowed....

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by UIA04(f): 5:16am On May 29, 2016
Nice ass I picture a lot of cellulite in those tighs
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 5:32am On May 29, 2016
Her shape na die. What a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 6:24am On May 29, 2016
Finally asssss no be only bobby bobby

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by pretydiva(f): 6:29am On May 29, 2016
D dress is 2 clingy 4 any pregnant woman 2 wear.
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by tuoyoojo(m): 6:44am On May 29, 2016
she carry front!
she carry back!!
she too package
I can't leave her
she is one of the reasons I get liver

.......whistles the song while strolling through the thread

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by obontami: 7:06am On May 29, 2016
Holywizard:

My kind of proverb grin
Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Omotayor123(f): 8:13am On May 29, 2016
Ojigbijigbi... cheesy

But I don't think her bum would stand like that if she is really pregnant. Pregnancy knows how to bend bum bum tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by 4stylz: 8:20am On May 29, 2016
She is just fat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by iPopAlomo(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2016
Nah this kind woman I wan marry... so hep me God... amen...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by iPopAlomo(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2016
UIA04:
Nice ass I picture a lot of cellulite in those tighs

Some cellulite dey fit some girls... I take it you're flat at the back...

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Qualer: 9:01am On May 29, 2016
Gabaleve:
dis cant b real

see as d back side double d bump
isnt dis too much for dis young lady?

So na man lyk me dey inspect dis container
dis life sef

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Nobody: 9:05am On May 29, 2016
For me.

Thats just okay.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by Akposkool(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2016
Double pregnancy.
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

24 Likes

Re: Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram by iPopAlomo(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2016
But funny someone will still cheat on this type of woman... this world sef...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedu Nwadike Dies In Abuja Hospital / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Erica's Outfit To AMVCA Reportedly Costs $794,000. Sparks Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.