Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (1072 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12 / Fulani Herdsmen Sack Benue Community / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by chibecanglobal(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
BY PETER DURU
MAKURDI – It was a bloody Sunday
in Benue state, after suspected
Fulani insurgents alleged
slaughtered over 90 persons
including women and children at
Egba village, in Agatu local
government area of the state.
Vanguard gathered from a local in
the community that the number may
well exceed the currently figure
since many were still missing and
unaccounted for.
“The search for victims and survivors
is still ongoing, but there is no
doubt that the figure may rise
because the entire village is like a
killing field with blood stench
everywhere and many still missing.”
He said.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/over-90-killed-many-injured-as-suspected-fulani-insurgents-sack-benue-village/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by chibecanglobal(m): 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
I am sick and tired of reading a report about this people's total disdain for the life and welfare of others!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by chibecanglobal(m): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is getting completely out of hand.
Does it mean this people can not be tamed?
Yesterday Ogun is attacked and Today it is Benue.
Should we run away from our homes for them?
Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by shininglite(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
instead of pa buhari d grand patron of Fulani herdsmen to call his boys to order,d cattle warlord has already embarked on a failed journey.....

rip to those wonderful villagers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by chibecanglobal(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
shininglite:
Wetin this man above me just do?
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by knowledgeable: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
chibecanglobal:
BY PETER DURU
MAKURDI – It was a bloody Sunday
in Benue state, after suspected
Fulani insurgents alleged
slaughtered over 90 persons
including women and children at
Egba village, in Agatu local
government area of the state.
Vanguard gathered from a local in
the community that the number may
well exceed the currently figure
since many were still missing and
unaccounted for.
“The search for victims and survivors
is still ongoing, but there is no
doubt that the figure may rise
because the entire village is like a
killing field with blood stench
everywhere and many still missing.”
He said.
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/over-90-killed-many-injured-as-suspected-fulani-insurgents-sack-benue-village/

Blame it on the yorubas period.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Niwdog(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Rip to the dead.
And to you fulanis, no be say na una sabi kill pass
A day of reckon will come "ka ama ri nbe na bu nke ka ike"

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by shininglite(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
chibecanglobal:
Wetin this man above me just do?

ask ur prick
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by rubii09: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
And buhari is their grand patron. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by IGBOSON1: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
And to think we could have been free from these......these people! sad

3 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by mekadinho(f): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
ALL THESE AN.IMALS WITH THEIR SATANIC WAY OF LIFE WILL NT LET PERSON DRINK WATER KEEP CUP 4 DS COUNTRY. WHAT AN IDIO.TIC SET OF PPL, KILLING THEIR FELLOW HUMANS BEING LIK CHICKENS. CAN'T WE JUST PACK THOSE Fulani MURDERERS AND SEND THEM BK TO SENEGAL OR WHAT EVER HELL HOLE THEY CREPT FROM. BIAFRA I HAIL THEE.

2 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by dave2meek(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
Its now time for fulani dept of bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by IGBOSON1: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
You would have thought that by now (after years of cowardly attacks by fulani militias, and govt's inability to guarantee the protection of lives and property) that all these middle-belt Christian ethnicities would have come together to organise some kind of civil-defence-force!

4 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by francizy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
What do you guys expect?

They're the real owners of Nigeria.

You plant your crops in your own farmlands for another man to come destroy with cattle.

Your livelihoods and your lives are worthless compared to their livelihood and the lives of their cattle.

When you see them destroying your farmlands, you dare not complain, shout or call out your villagers, else you get killed whether you're a pregnant woman or not.

You are worthless along with your wellbeing but your farmland is useful but only for cattle to graze on.

Nigeria is gone...

4 Likes

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by chibecanglobal(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
shininglite:

ask ur prick
Ok i can see...a kid fiddling with dad's PC.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Rich4god(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
When did life got so low in Nigeria.... They shld restrict the movement of these cattle rearers na... This is getting too much...
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Do we still have a govrnment in Nigeria?

Do we still have a governor in Benue state?

I remember sharing my room when i went to the village(2010/2011 for two nights) with some stranded fulani folk.

They looked so innocent and needed help, our house was in a very lonely area, our closest neighbours were metres away. They didnt touch any of us. My folks were away, just me and my two cousins.

3years later, they were all forced out of the village(the same Benue state oo). You need to see the way our people dealt with them, i wasnt there sha, i heard stories and i saw pix.
The youths nailed the head of one elderly fulani man sef. They burnt their bikes, they picked up arms and patrolled the whole village at night for months!

Do not let those bastards be your nieghbours, talk more of lettin 'em live with u. They'r evil and they're gonna kill u soon and lay claims to your land. Fight for yourself cus the government dont give a hoot about you(David Mark de prick is from that region). Defend yourselves!!!!!!!!!
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Don't believe everything u read.

Enemies of Nigeria are trying to engineer sectarian conflict.

At a time like this is irresponsible journalism.

This type news should be suppressed or at least reported with caution if it is even true
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nonsense. Abo.ki killing abo.ki...who cares? God is still punishing them for what they did to Biafra. Yet these fools still support a Fulani who's attempting to become president
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
The Middle Belt should as a matter of urgency, close ranks with he peoples of Biafra!
we must secure our territories and allow the Jihardists to form their Islamic country.

Nigeria is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by chibecanglobal(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
GenBuhari:
Don't believe everything u read.

Enemies of Nigeria are trying to engineer sectarian conflict.

At a time like this is irresponsible journalism.

This type news should be suppressed or at least reported with caution if it is even true
Supress facts or what ddo you mean gentleman....it shld not be brought to the fore for urgent actions to be taken or what are you hinting@?

1 Like

Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by francizy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
liberty300:
Nonsense. Abo.ki killing abo.ki...who cares? God is still punishing them for what they did to Biafra. Yet these fools still support a Fulani who's attempting to become president

It seems you've never stepped foot outside your state of resident. Who told you Benue people are Hausa or Fulani? Or you don't know that Benue is occupied by Tiv, Idoma Igede, etc, with Igbos who migrated and settled there? The main places you will see the Fulani are within neighboring state, Nassarawa, where they migrate from to graze their cattle.

Don't conclude that people over there are the same. Even Jos, Kaduna, Niger, etc. has various tribes and have good number of Christians as well as Muslims.
Re: Over 90 Killed Many Injured As suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Easy man.

There
Rich4god:
When did life got so low in Nigeria.... They shld restrict the movement of these cattle rearers na... This is getting too much...

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Jonathan Must Not See Or Hear This, Femi Fani-kayode Changes Tune / The biggest loser in the elections - Cramjones / Where Is Femi Aribisala Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.